Star Wars thread anyone?

vicenarc

Warms my heart to hear them talk so wonderfully about the STAR WARS movies. They simply LOVED IT!! Never a bad word about the films.They both said they couldn't wait to see it again! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Nice post sredd.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sredd

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
A NEW BLUE RAY RECORD!STAR WARS blue ray has sold 1 million copies, and 84 million in sales.STAR WARS HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:(Wish I could re-release the same film about 8 times, and STILL make 84 million in sales in it's latest issue. IMAGINE when these films come to theaters next year in 3-D!! How much money will he make?? THEN, they come to blue ray DVD's ....in 3-D! Another Billion made by lucas.) http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/star-wars-the-complete-saga-breaks-bluray-sales-records-2361587.html

• Administrators

Yeah, he's milking this one for all it's worth. Not that I blame him but why not keep re-releasing a good thing each year and make millions and million and millions (say that in your best Carl Sagon voice) of dollars.I too heard 3-D was next. Good for him.Imagine if he sold the rights to the film in 78? :eek:

Yeah' date=' he's milking this one for all it's worth. Not that I blame him but why not keep re-releasing a good thing each year and make millions and million and millions (say that in your best Carl Sagon voice) of dollars.I too heard 3-D was next. Good for him.Imagine if he sold the rights to the film in 78? :eek:[/quote']I'M SOOO THERE seeing these films on the big screen in 3-D!!! It will take on a whole new demention.People may think of him as a money whore, but let's be serious, if you could make 84 million in one week by bringing out the same movies again with minor upgrades......wouldn't you do it?So would I.

I'd love to see this 3-D on the big screen too. Can't wait. :thumbsup:

The swing across the casm in the death star in STAR WARS will have depth. It will be soooooo impressive!The Lion King in 3-D is the top movie for two straight weeks.STAR WARS movies in 3-D will make a mega killing!Too bad they are starting with the prequels. :evil: Oh well, 3-D pod racing will be totaly sick.

Wait til the Emperor starts shooting lightning bolts out of his finger tips! :eek:

And Return of the Jedi's speeder bike chase in the redwoods!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Return of the Jedi (1983) for the first time since 1997 when Norwegian cinemas put out the original films as part of the 20th anniversary of A New Hope (1977).

I had a great time watching it again but one thing that stuck out was the short and rather comical clip of Hayden Christensen showing the kind of "emotion" that would make Steven Seagal proud.

Makes me wonder if there are any Blu-Ray's or DVD's out there with the original ending and not the version with the ending screwed up by George Lucas?

• 3 months later...
Greetings- 

It took me awhile, but I’m one of the old miami-vcie.org members return from the dead lol. I introduced myself to catch up in the “new â€member forum “Old miami-vice.org Member Will Upload PMT’s Living the Book of My Life LPâ€. 

I mentioned most of the following to COOPER&BURNETT. I’ve had youtube channels since 2008. I keep subject matter separate for the most part. So Star Wars fans, and especially those who were kids in the 70’s and 80’s, will enjoy my efforts on my newer Collection THX1138 channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7B9dfgM-6zoyBq46oedMSQ

It’s primarily my original vintage collection. I had a generous Grandma, and the other one, was a buyer at a drug store, so I have all the Topps cards and a lot of comic, poster magazines, and other publications. My Mom always thought it was cool too. I even have newspaper clippings of the theater showtimes! I keep things in acid free comic book sleeves and boxes.

I have the Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler, 13“ Boba Fett (18†Kenner Alien will be uploaded), and Blue Snaggletooth. I show the insides of the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Millennium Falcon, and Imperial Troop Transporter sound effects record player. And a 1978 JCPenney’s Xmas catalog in the “Star Wars Vintage Kenner X-WING SOUND EFFECTS INSIDE, Instructions, Box, JCPenney Christmas Catalog†video.

I’ll upload my entire original Empire Strikes Back LP with a slideshow of my ESB collection. As I mentioned in the New Member thread, it gave me the idea to do that for PMT’s album and the MV soundtrack LP soon.

I’m going to show my custom Star Wars mini Plinko game too ;

I’m a graphic designer who’s been to Kenner when they were in Cinci. I lived down the street from the warehouse of Tom Tumbush of the Tom Art pricing guides. I stood next to the Star Wars Taco Bell one-of-a-kind Feel the Force game Humm-V Grand Prize after someone won it.

Movie-wise, I uploaded “Star Wars MOVIE BLOOPER Kenny Baker’s Legs in R2-D2 Episode IV in Jawa Canyon w Clips, Pics, Toys†and “Star Wars OFFICIAL MOVIE PROPS, COSTUMES & MODELS EXHIBIT Slideshow w Timecode COSI Columbus, OHâ€

And I told Coop, I got a Star Wars logo Tee (looks like the logo in the Opening) on eBay for $9 and a Kanji Japanese lettering-style Tee for $5 from Penney’s on sale with a coupon. I’ll wear one to the new movie and the other the second time I see it ;

If anyone wants to subscribe to that channel, you’ll get your channel name in a video like the first one called “Star Wars OPENING TITLE CRAWL Subscribers Shout-out #1†People got a kick out of seeing their names in lights so-to-speak ;

Just like when I posted on miami-vice.org, I try to be interesting ;

Edited by Miami Vice 1984