greetings from France

alex2b

Hi There,I 'm a MV fan since 1992, I love the show,the music, jan hammer. etc..I saw all episodes, and I think that I have the most songs from the show, I really love all music from the show.Best,Alex

• Administrators

Welcome to the site Alex! Let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site!

LOL :D....That's a good one, Lou! My only comment to Alex is........ It' s not easy trying to organize a Convention! :eek:

Guest neworder

Welcome to the site alex2bJust to say it was not my intention to come across as rude on the other thread and I wish you luck with organizing your convention.

Welcome Alex!You have arrived at the biggest, most active MIAMI VICE site on the planet!Check out the GLOSSARY section, JAN HAMMER downloads, and the SCRAPBOOK section.Looking forward to your posts!

Welcome Alex2b to this WONDERFUL site for every Miami Vice Fan worldwide.It is a real pleasure to have you here among this EXTRAORDINARY Miami Vice Family.:):clap::happy:You will quickly become as addicted to this site as we ALL are. Enjoy your time here with us. Glad to meet you Alex2b!!!!:):D

the vice con thread is closed,hmmm,it would love a convention anyway like i said from the beginning,but who knows if it happens really?i understand if alex says no i dont want to do that anymore,cant say anymore

• Administrators
the vice con thread is closed' date='hmmm,it would love a convention anyway like i said from the beginning,but who knows if it happens really?i understand if alex says no i dont want to do that anymore,cant say anymore[/quote']Let's put this topic on the backburner for now, to possibly be discussed at a later date.

Let's put this topic on the backburner for now' date=' to possibly be discussed at a later date.[/quote']i like your avatar:)

thanks everybody

Bievenue. Tojours les jours je voudrais regarder le Miami Vice' date=' mais c'est ne pas posible cette annee pour quoi je oublia regarder un jour dans janvier, quelle horreur. Au contraire au jourd 'hui, je comprende que c'est meilleure [i']vivre le Vice. Ou chose[something] comme ca.

• 1 month later...