• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• Ell.a

I'm just hoping that not only will there be photos from the event posted here, but that someone will film it on digital video, and then POST it here!

no coop' date='that was a serious.if i could get you an autograph id to it,any idea?[/quote']Thanks for the very kind offer, but it's only a matter of time before I get it on my own. ;)Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Hi guys,I´ll be at the convention too if time allows.My idea is to donate print copies of my unofficial episode guide (in English and in German) , e.g. for a raffle or a quiz throughout the event.Let me know what you think about it.CU,Tom

Thanks for the very kind offer' date=' but it's only a matter of time before I get it on my own. ;)Thanks again! :thumbsup:[/quote'] ok if you dont..make it.let me know :clap:

Hi guys' date='I´ll be at the convention too if time allows.My idea is to donate print copies of my unofficial episode guide (in English and in German) , e.g. for a raffle or a quiz throughout the event.Let me know what you think about it.CU,Tom[/quote'] what guide to you have?

• Administrators
My idea is to donate print copies of my unofficial episode guide (in English and in German) ' date=' e.g. for a raffle or a quiz throughout the event.[/quote']Thanks for your offer, Tom! I love your idea! I'm not the main person in charge, but I'm pretty sure that Alex will love your idea as well.I'm really looking forward to meet you there. :tasse_prost:@vice-girlTom is the author of the ONE AND ONLY Unofficial Miami Vice Episode Guide which is available in English (sorry, can't find the link) and German. The episode description of .info/.ws is the online version of this guide book.

• 2 weeks later...

The Official MV Convention WebsiteHello MV Fans,The official website for the MV convention will be online this saturday, and the same time the name of our 3rd guests will be there too. The tickets will be on sale the 24th on July. Our guests are the main cast of the TV show, and we'll get probably soon and 4th guests.We working hard on this event, and keep in mind it's "unique " event to meet the mv actors. I'm not sure to do this every year ! I hope to see you at the event, it's a small event but you'll get the opportunity to meet your favorite's actors.You can to follow us to facebook, search a.ll events.Thank you for your support !Best,A.L

Why can't this be done in the UNITED STATES where the show was filmed? It was AMERICAN actors, and an AMERICAN show! ?(I think it's great it's being done there,....but I wish it would be in the U.S.

Hey now...I wish it would be closer too, but we Americans should be flattered. Zito lives in France (I think) or will be in the area, and they got him onboard, so it moved along from there. This is nice for the EU fans for whom Miami wouldn't have been so accessible the last time we tried this.Let's brush up on our French and I'll join you over there, Coop!

Yes Saundra Santiago and John Diehl are already booked and one other guests. No John Diehl doesn't live in France but in Usa and the others guests too.This event it's for all MV fans. @Coop, American show or not ,it's not the question ! look Star Trek all the time there are events all around the world for all fans, in USA, in Uk ,in Germany etc...And I'm working right now to get one other guest soon !Best, and thanks again for your support !A.L

Hello MV Fans' date='The official website for the MV convention will be online this saturday, and the same time the name of our 3rd guests will be there too. The tickets will be on sale the 24th on July. Our guests are the main cast of the TV show, and we'll get probably soon and 4th guests.We working hard on this event, and keep in mind it's "unique " event to meet the mv actors. I'm not sure to do this every year ! I hope to see you at the event, it's a small event but you'll get the opportunity to meet your favorite's actors.You can to follow us to facebook, search a.ll events.Thank you for your support !Best,A.L[/quote'] This sounds absolutely great Alex! I really hope I'll be able to join the convention in Paris...

Hi,What is the adress of the website?

Hello MV Fans' date='The official website for the MV convention will be online this saturday, and the same time the name of our 3rd guests will be there too. The tickets will be on sale the 24th on July. Our guests are the main cast of the TV show, and we'll get probably soon and 4th guests.We working hard on this event, and keep in mind it's "unique " event to meet the mv actors. I'm not sure to do this every year ! I hope to see you at the event, it's a small event but you'll get the opportunity to meet your favorite's actors.You can to follow us to facebook, search a.ll events.Thank you for your support !Best,A.L[/quote']

Hi' date='What is the adress of the website?[/quote'] the website will be online not before saturday. First you could to get it to the facebook page, fresh news and the website :http://www.facebook.com/pages/ALL-Events/108017082578474and with the moderator's permission E.lla or myself we'll give you the address in the forum on saturday.it's coming soon now, be patient ;)best,Alex

Why can't this be done in the UNITED STATES where the show was filmed? It was AMERICAN actors' date=' and an AMERICAN show! ?(I think it's great it's being done there,....but I wish it would be in the U.S.[/quote']Hey Coop, I never counted....but I think the active, foreign members on both these MV websites (.ws & .you know who), outnumber the American ones.

• Administrators
ONE AND ONLY Unofficial Miami Vice Episode Guide [/SIZE">

which is available in English (sorry' date=' can't find the link) and German. The episode description of .info/.ws is the online version of this guide book.

I added the link to the navigation box on our portal site.

Hey Coop' date=' I never counted....but I think the active, foreign members on both these MV websites (.ws & .you know who), outnumber the American ones.[/quote']That's interesting Tony.I wonder why?