Vice Convention in Paris 2011 - Part 2

Ell.a

This thing just blows my mind.I'm an actor in my prime invited to Paris to hang out, yeah sure, twist my arm! Are you still in discussions with more cast?What activities are you planning? Like a dinner and q&a panel or something? Will you stream it on webcam?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• Ell.a

This thing just blows my mind.I'm an actor in my prime invited to Paris to hang out' date=' yeah sure, twist my arm! Are you still in discussions with more cast?What activities are you planning? Like a dinner and q&a panel or something? Will you stream it on webcam?[/quote'] I hope to get soon one other guest, no webcam, the planning will come later, it's too soon now, will be for sure Q&A and something special with actors for VIP tickets.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

French Twist Reunion Trailer:shout: NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSThe event has its first trailer.You can watch it on the event's website ---> click!Or download it here ---> click!Thanks to Peter Guja for his permission to use the tune "Vice Spirit"!Also thanks to KaeptnCaipi for supported upload!

A convention made by MV fans to remember such great TV Show with the people from the original cast. Simply, as i used to say, that´s the spirit: respect and love towards Miami Vice

Go to the regarding thread!. Without her help there wouldn't have been an interview, autographs or a bathrobe auction on .info/.ws. So, believe me, she is SERIOUS, definitely. In fact I'm a little bit involved in the "convention" (in Europe you always use the short form "Con", but this has nothing to do with "con"!), since Alex wants to find the best place available whether in Paris or in Berlin. She made these location choices, because it's the best place for us to organise (she in Paris, me in Berlin). I helped her making contact to the convention places in Berlin (because my German is better than my French :-)) I also spoke to some guys, who organize the FedCon and the Trekworld Netzone events in Germany. They gave us useful hints. First of all was to win the lottery:Secondly they suggested to get a general idea of how many people would like to take part. Only with these facts it is possible to get a financial strategy. Alex has no sponsors and no background money. She's not an agent or an organisation. The number of fans who wants to participate is the only way to find out, whether the idea will work out or not. Alex will have to pay a lot of in advance: The hotel (meeting location), room for the guests, the flight of the guests, the transport from and to the airport, food, specials etc.etc.. This will be an amount of several thousand Euro. And if you know that only 20 or 30 fans will come - idealism or not - then you know you have to drop the whole thing. That was the reason for Alex' first thread. This thread is not about "Miami" or "Not Miami".This thread is not about "Europe" or "US".This thread is only about finding out, how many people would like to participate in a fan meeting in Paris in April 2011. Guests: John Diehl and Michael Talbott (estimated), maybe also others - but I will not mention more names, before we have consents from them ... By the way: DJ will definitely NOT attend. :pI know that there are some guys and gals in Europe and elsewhere who would like to meet MV stars. So please contact Alex via email and give her a glimpse, whether she can realise her idealistic aim. Thank you all for your support. :thumbsup:

Hi in here...I just read this post, Alex is not the only one in Paris, I live inParis...so if I could be helpful, just let me know !!! would be my pleasure

• Administrators
:shout:NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSThe event has its first trailer.You can watch it on the event's website ---> click!Or download it here ---> click! (400x320 px' date=' about 15 MB)Thanks to Peter Guja for his permission to use the tune "Vice Spirit"!Also thanks to KaeptnCaipi for supported upload![/quote'] KaeptnCaipi uploaded another file (THANKS AGAIN!) for those who would like to download it in a better quality ---> click! (640x480 px - about 30 MB)Enjoy! :feuerwerk:

• 3 weeks later...

Vice-girl, do you know Saundra personally? How come she's sending you a CD? :eek:P.S. You meant Saundra Santiago, right? Or did I get something wrong? ?(

yes saundra santiago' date='shes very kind,hopefully it comes soon,(*waiting*),i asked her about the singing stuff,so she said shes is going to send me one :happy:i sometimes also talk to phanie napoli(angelina) shes a friend,when i felt down weeks ago she was there for me,very caring girl,[/quote'] They are both Sweethearts. I won't pretend to know them personally, but I do have some contact with them. I'd love to have a CD os Saundra's Songs.

yes saundra santiago' date='shes very kind,hopefully it comes soon,(*waiting*),i asked her about the singing stuff,so she said shes is going to send me one :happy:i sometimes also talk to phanie napoli(angelina) shes a friend,when i felt down weeks ago she was there for me,very caring girl,[/quote'].....and why are they not members here? Certainly you told them about this site, and how much we wish to have them visit.

saundra has a cd' date='but she dont want to sell them she told me,shes sending me a cd ,so im excited to hear the cd,hope it arrives soon,will there be any merchandise at the con?[/quote'] Saundra Santiago will bring her cds at the convention, and you may purchase it at the event. And yes we'll get some "unique" merchandise from guests.best,

Saundra Santiago will bring her cds at the convention' date=' and you may purchase it at the event. And yes we'll get some "unique" merchandise from guests.best,[/quote']....wish I was there. :cry:

KaeptnCaipi uploaded another file (THANKS AGAIN!) for those who would like to download it in a better quality ---> click! (640x480 px - about 30 MB)Enjoy! :feuerwerk:

I like the video trailer.......really cool when Gina says, "it's going down!" :thumbsup:

KaeptnCaipi uploaded another file (THANKS AGAIN!) for those who would like to download it in a better quality ---> click! (640x480 px - about 30 MB)Enjoy! :feuerwerk:

LOVE the video!!!WELL DONE ALL!!!!! :thumbsup::clap::clap: