Vice Convention in Paris 2011 - Part 2

Ell.a

• Administrators

As for my coming - I'm not so sure... :cry: But I'd be happy to... so I'd better wait and see.

Cheetah - it would be great to meet you there!!!You could bring the photos as well ... ;) (just a joke!!!) :DConcerning PMT ... I'm a little bit disappointed. You know that I'm in contact with PMT since the interview in 2006. I contaced him and informed him about the event. But I only got a message from his manager that he's not available. :checkbox:DJ didn't even answer our request. During the last years I sent several letters and email requests to different adresses. But even his manager Mr. Mintz didn't answer. On the other hand - I see it the way someone posted it in another thread: This event will NOT be a One-Man-Show! :p

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• Ell.a

This is what Ell.a said in the below German Thread...http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15540-FREEZE-French-Twist-Reunion-Meeting-the-quot-Fab-Three-quot-!!!FREEZE @ French Twist Reunion - Meeting the "Fab Three"!!! Just landed! Hard to believe, that I had a coffee with Saundra Santiago, John Diehl und Michael Talbott only 6 hours ago!The event in Paris was a clou, a hit ... it was awesome! You won't believe, how heartily and open minded they meet us. These three are "down-to-earth" (in the very best sense). Saundra Santiago absolutely kind-hearted and likable. Besides the fact that she's VERY (!) attractive and has a perfect figure - When you talk with her, she doesn't look through you - she looks straight INTO your eyes.John Diehl and Michael Talbott together are unbeatable and unbelievable. When these two come together, you get a huge firework of laughter! So we had much fun - We laughed until we cried - And we heard some unbelievable backstage stories of Miami Vice and some more tiny, but very interesting details about MV, you can't read or find anywhere else.I'm not able to post photos today - cause I didn't take any photos. I was shooting with my camcorder the whole time through ... now I have a treasure of more than 10 hours of digital material. Interviews included! As expected I wasn't able to ask all questions and to get answer to all asked questions. But for a huge amount of the questions I got some really non-standard answers. So you can wait with bated breath for more.In the next few days I will also post some pictures, cause I was lucky to get some brilliant costume sheets from Michael Talbott (photos included!), which I took with me to Germany. Michael Talbott is a huge collector. You won't believe, when you hear what kind of MV treasures he still owns!I have a very busy job during the next days and weeks. Thus I will only log in on occasion, as I did so far. But I will post more informations from time to time. Keep an eye on this thread!TO BE CONTINUED ...

Ell.a......I wish I could have been there....but too expensive & time consumming for me. I give you and Alex a lot of credit for making it happen. If it can be done sometime in Miami....I'll be there!!!!!I hope you impressed on Saundra, Michael & John how respected & loved they are around the world and their fans are still hoping beyond hope for a Miami Vice Renewal.Thank you for posting everything you can for us! :thumbsup:

We got an UNBELIEVABLE weekend !!!! Nothing more !! A DREAM !!!

We're sure looking forward to hearing any, and all information on this...the only MIAMI VICE convention ever done. :clap:

But even his manager Mr. Mintz didn't answer.

I'm not surprised, Elliot Mintz is an idiot, he leeches onto people and then tries to take credit for their success...Sorry, just venting my opinion...

Pretty frickin' amazing. My request: If you all who had a hand in organizing could please find time to write out how the convention planning was all conceived & executed, that's one thing I'm really intrigued by & would appreciate learning how you did it - thanks.

Pretty frickin' amazing. My request: If you all who had a hand in organizing could please find time to write out how the convention planning was all conceived & executed' date=' that's one thing I'm really intrigued by & would appreciate learning how you did it - thanks.[/quote'] These infos are confidential ! sorry

• Administrators
If you all who had a hand in organizing could please find time to write out how the convention planning was all conceived & executed' date=' that's one thing I'm really intrigued by & would appreciate learning how you did it - thanks.[/quote']Well, the formula is very easy:#1. Google and read!#2. Keep a mixture of love for the subject and hardheadedness in your mind!#3. Count on countless friends to help you!#4. Invest all your free time of a year!Pretty frickin' easy ... :balloon:

Google and read!#2. Keep a mixture of love for the subject and hardheadedness in your mind!#3. Count on countless friends to help you!#4. Invest all your free time of a year!Pretty frickin' easy ... :balloon:

I would say: #5 believe it´s "simple" and can be done. Just ask.

We know it can be done.....because you just did it!!!"Now aren't you just the Wizard of Oz!" "I believe!"

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
So what were some specific questions and answers from the actors? Details!
The specific questions you can find >>>here<<< (english board) and >>>here<<< (german board). I printed the threads' date=' took the sheets with me to Paris and asked nearly ALL (!!!) questions during the weekend.I got an answer to nearly all of them, but sorry, pal, I don't have so much free time to write down all the answers, stories and discussions. As I wrote in >>>another thread<<<:
I brought back more than 10 hours of material (2 cameras) from Paris. When I was thinking about what to do with the whole stuff in Paris, it becomes clear that I wouldn't be able to handle it via Youtube. I don't have the time, to edit umpteen clips from the session and upload them. So Alex and I decided to create a DVD about the whole event.
If you're interested, take a look at this clip. It's part of the DVD and gives you an insight of what is awaiting you on the DVD.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb_PXj9U7xM