'Tis I

Morgana

Don't go fainting or anything...Finally things are beginning to fall into place. I have a great new job, a great new home, a new car... oh, and I got to sit in a Testarossa the other day... I look rougher than all hell as I was dosed up to the eyeballs on cold meds and had no make-up... but I had a blast so who cares!

Thanks guys :oI should be around a bit more... and when I get a PC that doesn't decide what I should view on the net (ask it to do more than one thing and it waves a white flag and surrenders) then I should be around a fair bit more. Am currently diving on at work whilst the new boss works on his NVQ4... I took loads of pictures of Ferraris that day... it was a stop off point on their way to a charity event. I have 64 pictures of various models... but the most were of the Testarossa.Owner - "Would you like to see the engine?"Morgana - "Yes please, I am Testarossa obsessed."Owner - "In that case, would you like to sit in it?"Morgana - :eek: