PMT's (TUBBS) DIRECTOR CHAIR! (USED ON SET OF MIAMI VICE)

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' (TUBBS) canvas seat backing to his director's style chair from the set of MIAMI VICE!This is the VERY one he used.PHILIP, like all the actors, would sit on his own director's chair between takes on MIAMI VICE.This is the one, AND ONLY seat backing for PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS from SEASON ONE! This is the ONLY one in existance.Sarting with season 2, the style of the faunt, and the color changed, but this is the only one in this style that exists in the world.You'll never see another one (unless I personally invite you to visit my MIAMI VICE Museum. Elvis had GRACELAND, my museum is now called, "VICELAND"). ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• Tony D.

• omaha

I was VERY fortunate to get this one of a kind item.Remember it's.....ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE that you got this COOPER!!!!:eek:CONGRATULATIONS COOP!!!!:clap::clap: You do have a KNACK for doing the IMPOSSIBLE!!!!:thumbsup::cheers:

Thank you!It is incredible, isn't it?I'm suprised more people haven't viewed this, and the JOHN DIEHL director chair thread, as these are so RARE....there is only ONE in existance. Thought there would be more interest.If anyone likes it, post your thoughts!

Well done Coops. You are definately the man for vice memorabilia.:thumbsup:I think we can forget about a convention in miami and just but tickets to see your collection.:DSeriously though, thanks for sharing your collection on this site. It is much appreciated.:cheers::thumbsup:

Now you have to get 2 director's chairs. ;)Unless you have more of these backs hidden away! :dance2:

Yep! I gotta get two director's chairs, one each for a corner of the collection room. :thumbsup:

Well done Coops. You are definately the man for vice memorabilia.:thumbsup:I think we can forget about a convention in miami and just but tickets to see your collection.:DSeriously though' date=' thanks for sharing your collection on this site. It is much appreciated.:cheers::thumbsup:[/quote']Seriously, I want to be the guy known throught the VICE world as THE Vice collector. I'd like to be known for that. Not many people collect VICE memorabilia, so I want to be known as that guy. Thank you for your VERY kind words.

Seriously' date=' I want to be the guy known throught the VICE world as THE Vice collector. I'd like to be known for that. Not many people collect VICE memorabilia, so I want to be known as that guy. Thank you for your VERY kind words.[/quote']Very great, and yes I confirm YOU'RE THE COLLECTOR'S GUY !!!

Yep! I gotta get two director's chairs' date=' one each for a corner of the collection room. :thumbsup:[/quote']I bet it's a large room too!

I bet it's a large room too!

Probably not big enough, even if it is a large room. :DGreat finds coop! Is there anything you don't have? :)

Probably not big enough' date=' even if it is a large room. :DGreat finds coop! Is there anything you don't have? :)[/quote'] He's looking for a donation of a Ferrari Daytona or a Testarossa! :D

Is there anything you don't have? :)

DNA from Crockett himself, to totally complete his transformation into Crockett. I'd say that's probably the only thing left. Congrats again Coop. Great find, as usual :thumbsup: .Did you ever get any of the things that were sold at that big auction sale that they had in Miami in the spring of '89, right after the end of filming? I remember reading about that auction in the news in '89, and I was fascinated by the things that they sold at that auction. Just don't ask me what was sold , as I don't remember.

Again, you secceeded to amaze me, Coop!:clap: Yes, YOU are the big Vice collector, and I always ask myself where you find all these fantastic things!Thanks again for sharing everything with us!:clap::thumbsup:

Another great piece of memorabilia:clap:You must have a museum for all of your incredible collection:thumbsup:Thanks for sharing everything with .ws:tasse_prost:

DNA from Crockett himself' date=' to totally complete his transformation into Crockett. I'd say that's probably the only thing left. Congrats again Coop. Great find, as usual :thumbsup: .Did you ever get any of the things that were sold at that big auction sale that they had in Miami in the spring of '89, right after the end of filming? I remember reading about that auction in the news in '89, and I was fascinated by the things that they sold at that auction. Just don't ask me what was sold , as I don't remember.[/quote']No. I never did get there to get the stuff at auction. I did post an article here about it from my Legaendary huge MIAMI VICE Scrapbook.

Very great' date=' and yes I confirm YOU'RE THE COLLECTOR'S GUY !!![/quote']With your affiliation with other VICE websites, is there anyone else out there that you know of that has this amount, and extent of VICE stuff? If so, I'd like to meet him or her.

Hey!Check THIS out!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildNice vintage photo from Season 1 (LITTLE PRINCE) standing behind their Director's chairs. The photo would have been taken somewhere between Nov 7-17 1984.