PMT's (TUBBS) DIRECTOR CHAIR! (USED ON SET OF MIAMI VICE)

COOPER&BURNETT

Hey!Check THIS out!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildNice vintage photo from Season 1 (LITTLE PRINCE) standing behind their Director's chairs. The photo would have been taken somewhere between Nov 7-17 1984.

THAT'S IT!!!! This is where I remember seeing the Philip Michael Thomas chair....in this picture. Confirmation that this is indeed "AUTHENTIC" is UNDENIABLE. Thanks for posting this & sharing it with us all COOP!!!!:clap::thumbsup:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• Tony D.

• omaha

Yet another sweet find :D

AND...............................I have MORE sweet finds to share. ;)

Very cool! Thank you for sharing! What happened to Don's?

Do you have it?Rumor has it I pay generously.

Again' date=' you secceeded to amaze me, Coop!:clap: Yes, YOU are the big Vice collector, and I always ask myself where you find all these fantastic things!Thanks again for sharing everything with us!:clap::thumbsup:[/quote']Really, it is my pleasure to share with such great MIAMI VICE fans.With all your kind comments, I just want to share even more!

Every day when I click on ws I first have a look at your section to find out whether there´s a new surprise awaiting me! You´re really enviable by owning all those great stuff, Coop!:clap:

This is a gem! The Thomas chair back, as one of the two stars, is by far one of the most significant collectables from the production of the show. And since there were not dozens of copies made at the time--WOW!Keep the information and items rolling in. What better way to spend your children's inheritence!!

Sometimes I think PMT was my favorite character on the show, this is another cool artifact. Hey, here's another idea (thank you Sanford & Son): any shot of getting your collection registered in the Guiness book of World Records? No joke.

Sometimes I think PMT was my favorite character on the show' date=' this is another cool artifact. Hey, here's another idea (thank you Sanford & Son): any shot of getting your collection registered in the Guiness book of World Records? No joke.[/quote']I don't think so.There's always a bigger fish.

This is a gem! The Thomas chair back' date=' as one of the two stars, is by far one of the most significant collectables from the production of the show. And since there were not dozens of copies made at the time--WOW!Keep the information and items rolling in. What better way to spend your children's inheritence!![/quote']Your right, it's a one of a kind. There are no others. :thumbsup:

Every day when I click on ws I first have a look at your section to find out whether there´s a new surprise awaiting me! You´re really enviable by owning all those great stuff' date=' Coop!:clap:[/quote']What a sweet thing to say. :o Thank you.Oh, TUBBS ROCKS!!! :shout::clap:

You can't beat that picture of them sitting on their MV Chairs showing the name banners:clap:

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild:dance2::thumbsup::thumbsup::dance2:

A really nice item:D

Thanks!(Between you and I......I bet I have a few more VICE things hidden away to share with you all ;). Shhhhh, Don't tell anyone. ;) )

What can I say. It's great! I get more curious who you are every time:clap:

:cool: omaha, Do you REALLY want to know? Your tempting me to, at long last, reveal it.If I told you, I'd have to start a whole 'nother thread explaining things. :)

I will bet you a soda there's nobody on God's green earth with a more substantial collection of clippings and artifacts than you, Coop. UK guys: is it hard to register for the Book of World Records?

I will bet you a soda there's nobody on God's green earth with a more substantial collection of clippings and artifacts than you' date=' Coop. UK guys: is it hard to register for the Book of World Records?[/quote']Actually, my STAR WARS CAST AND CREW ITEMS collection is bigger, more substantial, and more valuable than my MIAMI VICE collection.It would take time to catalog all the VICE items I have, ...and who would authenticate the items for The GBOWR?Besides, they would identify me in the bood, and things would be a bit more obvious. Unless ....they could use one of my four or five current aliases.Let's just enjoy it here, as I have much more to share. :thumbsup:

Here is PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' (TUBBS) canvas seat backing to his director's style chair from the set of MIAMI VICE!This is the VERY one he used.PHILIP, like all the actors, would sit on his own director's chair between takes on MIAMI VICE.This is the one, AND ONLY seat backing for PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS from SEASON ONE! This is the ONLY one in existance.Sarting with season 2, the style of the faunt, and the color changed, but this is the only one in this style that exists in the world.You'll never see another one (unless I personally invite you to visit my MIAMI VICE Museum. Elvis had GRACELAND, my museum is now called, "VICELAND"). Nice! :thumbsup: