PMT's (TUBBS) DIRECTOR CHAIR! (USED ON SET OF MIAMI VICE)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christine

• Tony D.

• omaha

It´s good to know that these unique things are in good hands.:thumbsup:

They are in very good hands.I'm like a curator. I handle these items with care, store paper items in acid free holders, store clothes in breatheable bags, some items behind glass away from sunlight or light that would damage things in the long term, photos in acid fee folders etc.I'm the guy you'd want to trust to keep these important items safe.I find them to be valuable (at least to me). I wonder what UNIVERSAL would think of the care I'm giving thier former items?

Universal should have had the brains to sponsor a 25th Anniversary Miami Vice Convention last year! :( I called them & they said they had no plans for one. It would have awakened a lot interest in our favorite show.

Universal should have had the brains to sponsor a 25th Anniversary Miami Vice Convention last year! :( I called them & they said they had no plans for one. It would have awakened a lot interest in our favorite show.

Different times, different management. :rolleyes:That's too bad really. Perhaps they feel there isn't enought interest in the year 2010 to make any money off of it. :cry:

• 5 weeks later...

every woman could do that sign

Sounds kinky, but I don't understand what you mean.

• 11 months later...

Hadn´t had the other actors similar chairs?

Yes. However PMT's and John Diehl's are from SEASON 1, when the styles were different. From SEASON 2 on, they were in the style that DON JOHNSON's is.

Coop,I hope you have it written in your will to have these things taken care of by someone who appreciates them and cares for them as you do.And has the luv of Vice like we all do.:happy:

Coop' date='I hope you have it written in your will to have these things taken care of by someone who appreciates them and cares for them as you do.And has the luv of Vice like we all do.:happy:[/quote']Hmmmmm.....who should I will them to?......:confused:

Hmmmmm.....who should I will them to?......:confused:

I bet alot of people will be lining up for this one.I will also.:happy:

Yep absolutely! I would even be excited to own a piece of paper or a pencil that was used on the set lol - I would probably end up framing it somewhere :)

To own a little piece of something that was used by one of our favorite actors would be very great!:thumbsup:

To own a little piece of something that was used by one of our favorite actors would be very great!:thumbsup:

Yeah, it's really cool knowing that PMT actually used, touched, this chair backing on his chair in that classic first season! All 22 of the classic episodes, this was his chair! :clap: