Season 3 Banner

Ferrariman

• Administrators

If you haven't already seen it, please check out our season 3 themed banner by shill! I asked him to make it to help celebrate the beginning of our 3rd year online! As an extra added feature, when you choose the season 3 banner, the site also changes to a darker season 3 color scheme!Please let us know how you like it.P.S. If you don't know how to change the site banner, here is how you do it.How To Change The Site Banner

Ferrariman, I have the Season 3 BANNER up as my BANNER & I LOVE the color background that comes with it.:happy:Great Job with the color for the background & SHILL....AWESOME BANNER!!!!:clap::thumbsup:

I think I'll do a burnett trilogy banner soon - for obvious reasons :)

That would be great!Is it difficult to make?

Thanks for reminding me about this. The color change is a cool feature.Stan looks so debonair in his double breasted suit. Gotta love secondary characters.Mainly popping in to say that I always get a good laugh out of the guy toking away on the crack pipe.MOAR banners!!!!

Believe it or not, I just figured out that the reason the images were chosen, as this is our THIRD year, and these are images from SEASON THREE!!Duh....:clap::thumbsup::tasse_prost::cheers:

vice chicks in bikini's banner?

Ding ding ding.We have a winner. Callie should be front and center in that one.

Ding ding ding.We have a winner. Callie should be front and center in that one.

There should be some kind of initiation involved, like you have to have at least 25 posts before you're allowed to see the bikini banner. At 1,000 posts, you get to meet Xenu or something. Wonder how many posts I had on the old site, maybe a few hunny? And on the OLD old site I prob had a few hunny too.P.S. I am truly awesome.

the chick in the red bikini that rico clocks in the pilot will be there. I say will be because I have started work on it already. I just have to get it past Lou. I think the bikini banner should only be available to males too:tasse_prost:celeste black swimsuit a must

I think the bikini banner should only be available to males too

Well SHILL....if we are gonna go that route....How about making a BANNER for us Vicerettes to enjoy also?:confused: Off the top of my head I can think of 4 guys who would look really good on a BANNER just for us Vicerettes.;)There's:Bill Paxton....Vic Romano...."StreetWise"....S3Justin Lazard....Joey Hardin...."Line Of Fire"....S5Jeff Fahey....Eddie Kay...."When Irish Eyes Are Crying"....S3....and that Mendez guy from...."El Viejo"....S3I think the Vicerettes would LOVE a BANNER just for us also.:happy::clap:What do you say Vicerettes?:confused::):D Fair Is Fair!!!!:) And I'm sure our Vicerettes can come up with more names then those posted from me.;)

maria, guys on a banner just doesn't seem right. people will think I'm one of those homosapians!:Das for the upcoming bikini banner....Eingefügtes Bild:D

I beg to differ there Pal!!!!....If it's perfectly alright for girls in Bikini's to be allowed onto a Banner.... (if it should happen), then guys should also be allowed to make their way onto a Banner as well. Maybe I wasn't clear enough....It is Only Fair!!!!

You had to stay up late Shill, but in the end you created an awesome banner! :thumbsup:Now like Maria said, can we have a ladies banner please?

Off the top of my head I can think of 4 guys who would look really good on a BANNER just for us Vicerettes.;)There's:Bill Paxton....Vic Romano...."StreetWise"....S3Justin Lazard....Joey Hardin...."Line Of Fire"....S5Jeff Fahey....Eddie Kay...."When Irish Eyes Are Crying"....S3....and that Mendez guy from...."El Viejo"....S3

This list is ok for me, and I'd like to add the guy with ponytail at the beginning of "Bought and paid for". The one who says that it's artificial sweetener, not drug.I've rewatched the ep recently and I find him quite an interesting guy.