Season 3 Banner

Ferrariman

I'm guessing the next suggestion that I'll be seeing would be getting a Banner with the old scientist from "The Big Thaw" in a Speedos swimsuit front-& center, as he's trying to eat the slop that Izzy is feeding him?:confused:Not really FAIR to us Vicerettes now is it?:confused: In all FAIRNESS....we should have a BANNER for us Vicerettes just as good as the one you Vicers will be getting. Just my opinion though.

You had to stay up late Shill' date=' but in the end you created an awesome banner! :thumbsup:Now like Maria said, can we have a ladies banner please?This list is ok for me, and I'd like to add the guy with ponytail at the beginning of "Bought and paid for". The one who says that it's artificial sweetener, not drug.I've rewatched the ep recently and I find him quite an interesting guy.[/quote']I also forgot to give an Honorable mention to maybe also adding Ramirez from "The Good Work";). He is CUTE....CUTE....CUTE!!!!:happy:I'm just hoping that we also get to have our "GUYS BANNER" for us Vicerettes!!!!:rolleyes:But I'm Sure that SHILL LOVES us Vicerettes as much as he loves doing this Bikini Banner for the Vicers;), right SHILL?:confused:

women do like to go on and on don't they :)any way, enough girly chat. any GUYS out there with any suggestions/images for the bikini banner please PM me :clap:perhaps chick on roller-skates from home invaders?

women do like to go on and on don't they :)any way' date=' enough girly chat. any GUYS out there with any suggestions/images for the bikini banner please PM me :clap:perhaps chick on roller-skates from home invaders?[/quote']Well....This WOMAN CERTAINLY does:evil:. I just think this is TOTALLY UNFAIR to the Vicerettes....who would LOVE to have a BANNER just for us to enjoy....as you Vicers (Gentlemen) will be getting with the BIKINI BANNER....and to not have the FAIRNESS of having one made for us.:evil: It is TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!:evil:Maybe....I will bring this up to the correct people.

• Administrators

OK Shill, I ask that you to do me a favor please. In light of the PMs I've gotten from our lovely ladies of this site what do you say you make one for them too? After all, it is only fair and they should have their own.Perhaps the girls can PM you with their thoughts as to what they would like to have on their banner.I would sincerely appreciate it if you could make them one too.Thanks buddy!

you want me to make a guy banner? I will if Coop agrees and wants me too. he is a fully fledged hetrosexual testosterone pumped dude (a bit like myself) and if he gives it the thumbs up then I will

• Administrators

What do we say we throw the girls a bone too? I'd hate to have a mutiny on my hands! :eek:My PM box is flooded with PMs that I can't even re-post! Help me out here buddy, Please! :eek:I'll buy you a pint of your favorite cider next time your in Florida.

SHILL....Leave Coop out of this:evil:. An Administratorhas asked you to do this for the Ladies of this board and therefore No One else should need to ask you to do this:evil:.It is....as I have so STRONGLY stated in my post the Fair thing to do:evil:. Just as you believe that the guys on this Forum would like a Banner....so I believe the Ladies of this Forum would also like to have a Banner for us:evil:.You want to know who has been filling the Administrators PM boxes with this issue....ME:evil:. Cause I just CAN NOT believe that this would actually be considered to go through....without taking consideration for the Ladies on this site:evil:.You are SO INCREDIBLY LUCKY that I am not nor will I ever be an Administrator on this Forum....cause if I was....unless you took the same consideration for the Ladies of this site as you are for the Men of this site....your idea WOULD NOT see the light of day until a Banner for the ladies was also made:evil:.

I think Maria will think twice before she posts some more summer pictures:DBut fair is fair, she got a point here!!!!

• Administrators

Then do it for the poor abused admins!! Please! ;)Seriously, it's in your hands pal!

• Administrators

I could not read every post in the forum this week and as I have some free time now what do I have to read???All I can say is... cool down everybody. :hippie::hippie:I agree to our ladies that it would only be fair to create a banner for them, too. In 2010 women have the same rights as men. And especially here on .ws we won't divide our members into men who get anything and ladies who get nothing. That would .ws not make a lovely place to stay.But unless I upload the bikini banner to our server and link it to the forum page nothing will happen. :D:D So I'd say it's up to me if we're ever going to see the bikini banner on this page or not :D:p Maybe I'd only upload it when the ladies banner is finished, too :eek:;)

Then do it for the poor abused admins!! Please! ;)Seriously' date=' it's in your hands pal![/quote']:D:D:D:)