Video chat users online

Maria714

:shout:Attention Vicers & Vicerettes:shout: The Video-Voice Chat Room is working on all capacities.:clap::thumbsup: I have just had a wonderful video-voice chat with KaeptnCaipi, & two of the members from the German site. It was awesome!!!!:DOur site owner looked really great:thumbsup:, and the sound & video were totally clear & perfect.:clap:Come join us this weekend for a Miami Vice Chat Party.:balloon: You don't need a WebCam or a Microphone, but it wouldn't hurt to have one.;) You can just as easily enjoy a party of the "Vice" kind by just typing away (as I did for part of the chat). If any members needs assistance in how to log on & use all the features of the Video-Voice Chat Room, I'll be putting the steps up in this thread & will be PM'ing our Administrators so that a How To Section for the Video-Voice Chat Room can be created for your assistance.Hope To See You All There!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Here are the instructions for the Video-Voice Chat Room:On the left side of the forum, you will find the Navigation Section:Scroll down to Miami Vice Video Chat.Next....Choose any room out of the 3 that are available, as it will take you to the Video Voice Chat Room.Log in using your screen name that you use on the forum, or any name that you would like to use for the video chat room.Enter Male or Female & click enter. It's that easy!!!!:DIf you would like to view the Video-Voice Chat Room full screen, enter this address into your browser: http://www.miamivice.info/chatroom/chat.html.You can choose either to type your messages & click send. Or you can (if you have a WebCam or Microphone) press the talk icon with the microphone.It's just that easy Guys & Gals!!!!So come join us this weekend for a Miami Vice Chat Party!!!!:balloon::dance2: I guarantee it will be an awesome event!!!!:thumbsup:

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!....Yours truly is on Video-Voice Chat!!!!:thumbsup:Anyone want to party?:confused: I'll be waiting!!!!;)

I'm Back On Voice-Video Chat!!!!:D But will be flipping back & forth from the Chat Room to the Forum.;):thumbsup:Hope To See You There!!!!:)

I'm on video chat right now.Talk to me.Go there now.Don't let me down.MARIA is here with me online.Come join us!

Hey Vicers & Vicerettes!!!! This "Hard Partying Kinda Gal" will be on Video-Voice Chat tomorrow....sometime after 10am.:thumbsup: Want To Party?:confused:....You know where I'll be.;)See You There!!!!:D