Club dj fan letter

2morgen

I found this autographed envelop and letter on "Marktplaats" ( Dutch ebay) and bought it. I haven't seen something like this on mv.ws, so I tought I post a scan of them here.http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=339http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=338

Great 2morgen:clap:I've got one of those letters. Also some of the newletters. I need to get them scanned and on .ws.

O that would be great!:thumbsup:I am kind curious about the newsletters! Haven't found one yetThis letter was a needle in a haystack kind of find.

I found this autographed envelop and letter on "Marktplaats" ( Dutch ebay) and bought it. I haven't seen something like this on mv.ws' date=' so I tought I post a scan of them here.I was a member of club DJ in the late nineties. Here's a couple of things I scanned.Sorry about the size of the images. Could not work out how to enlagre them.This is the first letter weloming me to the club.[ATTACH']1092[/ATTACH]I know it is on it's side but this was the envelope it came in.[ATTACH]1093[/ATTACH]I tried to upload a cover from one of the news letters but it failed because it was to big.If anyone knows how to enlarge images for upload I could use the help.

post-1029-13892963088813_thumb.jpg

post-1029-13892963114015_thumb.jpg

2morgen,Was there proof of the autograph on the envelope?Sorry to ask but it just appears to be completely different to the one on the letter you bought. The letter, and signature on it, appears identical to the one I got in 1987.

2morgen' date='Was there proof of the autograph on the envelope?Sorry to ask but it just appears to be completely different to the one on the letter you bought. The letter, and signature on it, appears identical to the one I got in 1987.[/quote']No need to apologize for asking!! I understand why you asked the question.I have been wondering a bit about that to. No proof other then the word of the seller. But I have been looking around for other pictures and stuf with his autograph on it. And his autograph is not always exactly the same.

No need to apologize for asking!! I understand why you asked the question.I have been wondering a bit about that to. No proof other then the word of the seller. But I have been looking around for other pictures and stuf with his autograph on it. And his autograph is not always exactly the same.

No worries.As I said the letter looks the same as ones I got from Club DJ. It was just I was worried the seller was misleading on the envelope autograph. But it sounds as though your researching it.I have some of the news letters I recieved, but am trying to resize them to place on this thread. Hopefully will get them on here in the next few days.

Glad you like it' date=' Maria. I have more I'll scan tomorrow;)[/quote']Like it is putting it mildly DJAngel!!!!:) I just wish I had been a Member of his Fan Club back then.:(DJAngel....I actually have the picture of the centerfold that you posted.;) I did some adjustments to it as Don looks ORANGE in the pic. Would you like me to post it so that the Members can see what it actually looks like?:confused: Adjustments made of course.;)

Maria - yes please post the picture of Don in the centerfold. I have an 8x10 size somewhere, but not sure where right now.

:shout:Hey Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:shout: Below is the picture of the centerfold that DJAngel has from the DJ Fan Club.:thumbsup:I did some adjustments to the picture (hope you don't mind DJAngel), cause Don looked so ORANGE in that shot. Hope that adjustments I made make the pic look better.;)

Maria - yes please post the picture of Don in the centerfold. I have an 8x10 size somewhere' date=' but not sure where right now.[/quote']Done DJAngel!!!!:thumbsup::done:

Looks great:happy::clap:

Thank You DJAngel!!!! I use 2 softwares that are free & available on the internet. One is Windows Live Photo Gallery, and the other is PhotoPad Image editor.;)With those 2 softwares I can crop pictures, resize them, flip them, adjust the exposure & color. I can fix Red-Eyes in pictures, etc.etc. It's really 2 great image editing softwares.:thumbsup: I recommend using them. It's also the same softwares that I use to try & get the best image possible when doing the Birthday Cards for the Birthday Threads.;)P.S.: I edited the post with the pictures to show the before & after of the pictures after the adjustments were made.;)

Thanks for posting the news letters.I had some I tried resize, but when I went to down load them it said they were too big. I resized using nero, but will try the windows picture one next.

I had some I tried resize, but when I went to down load them it said they were too big. I resized using nero, but will try the windows picture one next.

Actually AussieFan....For Resizing....I use the PhotoPad Image Editor software as opposed to the Windows Live Photo Gallery. PhotoPad Image Editor has an option to Resize, whereas Windows Live Photo Gallery only allows pictures to be cropped (at least the one I have does not have the ability to resize). If I may give you my opinion....I would use the PhotoPad Image Editor for resizing.;)

Thanks for sharing DJangel!I have noticed that the address in your letter is a different one than on the envelop and letter I have.Makes me wonder which one was the first address?

Actually AussieFan....For Resizing....I use the PhotoPad Image Editor software as opposed to the Windows Live Photo Gallery. PhotoPad Image Editor has an option to Resize' date=' whereas Windows Live Photo Gallery only allows pictures to be cropped (at least the one I have does not have the ability to resize). If I may give you my opinion....I would use the PhotoPad Image Editor for resizing.;)[/quote']Thanks. I will give that a go.:cheers:

Thanks for sharing DJangel!I have noticed that the address in your letter is a different one than on the envelop and letter I have.Makes me wonder which one was the first address?

Maria - I don't know. Maybe they used both addresses:confused:

Look what I found:) This must have been the first fan club letter I received after I joined.Eingefügtes BildI think I received the first letter I posted on this thread because I wrote to Don.:) Yes, I wrote letters to Don in care of the Production Office at the Alexander Hotel in Miami Beach. It was probably one of the form letters they sent out to fans who wrote letters to the stars of MV.

Look what I found:) This must have been the first fan club letter I received after I joined.Eingefügtes BildI think I received the first letter I posted on this thread because I wrote to Don.:) Yes' date=' I wrote letters to Don in care of the Production Office at the Alexander Hotel in Miami Beach. It was probably one of the form letters they sent out to fans who wrote letters to the stars of MV.[/quote']Are you still so active with writing letters? I think it is great DJ (or his people) took the time to write back.