Club dj fan letter

2morgen

Are you still so active with writing letters? I think it is great DJ (or his people) took the time to write back.

Well, there is no place to write letters to now, that I know of. Although, you are giving me ideas, Maria :D Now that Don is working at a studio for ABC - Culver Studios, right? maybe it's time for the fans to start writing again;)I was told back in 1988 when MV was filming, some fans went to the Production Office at the Alexander Hotel, and on a bulletin board there was fan letter clipped to the board. It turned out to be from Andrea, whom we met later that year, and we have become close friends since then.

Tsja :confused: They have no public relations officer?. Maybe the ones under for press Inquiries only?

That would be it I guess:confused:

I am impressed by the work they had to put in to make the fanletters.I just wish I knew that Club DJ excisted back then.

I have a couple more to get scanned. Then I don't have anymore after 1988. I don't know if the fan club existed after that. I also have some copies someone sent me from 1985, but it was not called Club DJ at that time. It was "Don Johnson - Official Fan Club Newsletter." I'll scan those also.I have that Calendar that is pictured in the newsletter. I have to find it in my memorabilia packed away. The Calendar has incredible pictures. When I find it, I'll scan it also.

Thanks for posting the fan club letters. I was going to post mine but you beat me to it. Also you definately sized them better than my attempts.:clap:Did you get the certificate when you joined?Thanks again for posting your issues.:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the fan club letters. I was going to post mine but you beat me to it. Also you definately sized them better than my attempts.:clap:Did you get the certificate when you joined?Thanks again for posting your issues.:thumbsup:

Yes, I did get the certificate. I need to scan that also.The way I post them is scan, then put in Photobucket, then copy the image here. You can have a Photobucket account for free, aussiefan:thumbsup:

Yes' date=' I did get the certificate. I need to scan that also.The way I post them is scan, then put in Photobucket, then copy the image here. You can have a Photobucket account for free, aussiefan:thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks. I will try Photobucket.