New fan from the UK

PC Red Fox

Hi there!Well since playing GTA Vice City many, many years ago now, I have developed a liking for Miami Vice. Although I am too young to remember it, I am definitely an 80's child, and the music from the show is just so good!I recently brought the Miami Vice DVD collection and have been gradually working my way through it, and it truely is an awesome show! A wise investment in buying the DVDs I think! And I have to say, Jan Hammer is a legend! His music is just amazing! I remember the first time I head Crockett's Theme was when I was about 5 or 6, and it was being used on NatWest bank adverts here in the UK. From then on the song has stuck in my head, and now is always on one of my homemade car CDs.Anyway! I look forward to reading through the site which already has helped me identify some songs played during episodes!Many thanks!Arron

Welcome from sunny Essex too. You're going to have a great time here as there's so much to read and see. It doesn't matter whether you remember the 80s or just enjoy the stuff from that decade, this is a good site for MV fans. Welcome! x

Thanks all for the welcome!Just off the top of the head, does anyone with the UK DVD collection know why Disc 5 (Rain and The Golden Triangle 1+2) is an 18? I tried watching it to find out why one of the episodes is an 18 certificate? I'm just being nosey (Or investigative....however you want to look at it!) but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere!Many thanks!

SGT LONG - Why did you want to come back to the UK? It seems like the US was the place to be (And to me it still does!)