?

omaha

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Omaha!!!! I truly wish that you had a wonderful Birthday and do Wish You The Very Best Today & Always.:balloon::cake::cheers::gift::balloon::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:But just for information purposes....Although it is not an obligation, but rather an option, that is why we have most members feel free to post their Birthdays in their Profiles....which directly puts their Birthdays into the Default Calendar....and in turn works directly with the Today's Birthday section of the forum.;)It is the only way that....unless members choose to share their Birthdays with other members of the forum....we can know when a member is having a Birthday. Otherwise....we really have no way of knowing this.

Duuuuuude.....if we had only known! :cry:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!YOU and MIAMI VICE RULE! :balloon::cake::gift::fireworks:

Sorry, Omaha! I also hope that you had had a wonderful birthday!:gift::flowers::cheers::cake: Be sure that we all will think about your birthday next year! And then Maria will do one of her great birthday threads for you!;)

Haven't been around for a couple of days...Alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!I'm glad you had a great birthday.