Special Skills I can do (No Joke)

codemaster94

Do you watch MIAMI VICE episodes that way?

Nah, and girls actually find it neat. I got 5 girls from it to be honest. No, they weren't ugly...

• Administrators

Do you watch Miami Vice episodes at all?

Do you watch Miami Vice episodes at all?

Constantly. I record every episode that Centric shows. I think they're in the 1st season because I saw "Evan" a couple days ago.

• Administrators

Great news! Welcome to the board too. :thumbsup:Let us know if you need help finding anything on here.

Like I said before, why don't you do something to repair your arm? But now I remember, in "Lethal Weapon", Riggs dislocates his shoulder to get out of something or other.

I used to be able to pop my shoulder out when I was a kid, being pliable has its gross-out benefits. I'd sit on the floor and hug my knees, then let my shoulders go slack and somehow it made a weird pop and voila. My parents freaked out, so I quit doing it, and I wonder what it must've been like. No pain or anything, but plenty of yuck.My special skill is - wait for it - catching things and quick reactions. Among the first place contenders: I once caught two cans of soup falling out from the pantry, one in each hand, without looking. I just sensed things were falling out of the pantry and reacted. I once caught my friend's fork falling off the table at dinner. It's as if my hands are magnetized to catch falling things, and these objects just fall in them.The latest quick reaction was when I was smoking a cigar on the side of the house. A crow landed on the fence next to my head and I threw up my right hand to block and punched at it with my left. I know I was an inch away from landing a good blow, but lucky for him, he flew away.

• Administrators

Sounds like you have a genuine "spidey sense" there Cagey! ;)

• Administrators
I used to be able to pop my shoulder out when I was a kid' date=' being pliable has its gross-out benefits. I'd sit on the floor and hug my knees, then let my shoulders go slack and somehow it made a weird pop and voila. My parents freaked out, so I quit doing it, and I wonder what it must've been like. No pain or anything, but plenty of yuck.My special skill is - wait for it - catching things and quick reactions. Among the first place contenders: I once caught two cans of soup falling out from the pantry, one in each hand, without looking. I just sensed things were falling out of the pantry and reacted. I once caught my friend's fork falling off the table at dinner. It's as if my hands are magnetized to catch falling things, and these objects just fall in them.The latest quick reaction was when I was smoking a cigar on the side of the house. A crow landed on the fence next to my head and I threw up my right hand to block and punched at it with my left. I know I was an inch away from landing a good blow, but lucky for him, he flew away.[/quote']"Obi-wan has taught you well" :D

Not sure what my special skill is (There is something, but it can't be posted. ;))I'm good at direction. I always know where North, East, West, and South is no matter where I am. Your born with the ability. It's a great gift. I'm also incredible at reading maps.I also have a knack for finding things.

He, codemaster, I´m not sure whether your special skills could be part of a desease my neighbor is suffered with. Unfortunately, she got this desease from her mother. The old lady is about 80 years now, and she can still put her ellbows!!! on the floor with straightened knees. First her doctor was enthusiastic about it, but then he found out about the desease.So, if your skills have nothing to do with a desease, it´s absolute amazing!

He' date=' codemaster, I´m not sure whether your special skills could be part of a desease my neighbor is suffered with. Unfortunately, she got this desease from her mother. The old lady is about 80 years now, and she can still put her ellbows!!! on the floor with straightened knees. First her doctor was enthusiastic about it, but then he found out about the desease.So, if your skills have nothing to do with a desease, it´s absolute amazing![/quote']Thanks Christine, and I just feel welcomed by you guys! Thanks so much.