MY ROLEX REPLICAS

COOPER&BURNETT

For those not too familiar with Replica watches, I'm going to explain some stuff about them.Here's a shot of my replica Rolex watches together.Eingefügtes Bild

This is an 18k gold wrapped Rolex replica of very high quality.Eingefügtes Bild

As you can see from the back of the watch, it has a hologram just like the originals that shifts about three or four times with a serial number on it.Eingefügtes Bild

Here's my platinum watch. It's identical to the Gold Rolex watch.Eingefügtes Bild

They both have all the engravings as the originals do. They both even have a micro small Rolex crown logo laser etched into the crystal face in the six o'clock position. It pretty much can't be seen easily with the human eye. It can be seen with a loupe, and in the right light, it can stand out a bit more.Eingefügtes Bild

When it's on your wrist, unless your an expert who works with originals,...you can't tell the difference.Neither will ever turn your wrist green as the metal is a high quality stainless steel (the Gold version is double wrapped in 18k Gold)They work flawlessly, and the attention to detail is amazing. I wish my blurry pictures could really show the quality of these watches, but it just doesn't show in the photos.The seconds hand works like the original swiss movement to further enhance the deception.These are both fully automatic watches like the originals, therefor the kinetic energy of the movement of your wrist winds it. There are no batteries.Today, it would cost you about $1,000.00 for these beauties in this quality.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Very nice watches Coop! :thumbsup:As an avid Scuba diver I've always loved dive watches. I own an original Omega Seamaster (it's a James Bond thing) and a few years ago I bought a replica Rolex Submariner. This was a really high quality watch but I also decided to buy a real Rolex Submariner too. After buying the real one and comparing them together, I returned the real one. There was no real determinable difference unless you really examined and compared both of them so I didn't want to shell out the extra five grand. I think I paid about 10% for the replica.The manager examined the returned watch for about ten minutes with a "loupe" and then it took ten days for the money to be returned to my account. I'm sure that in that time, they took that watch completely apart to make sure it was not a replica that was returned in it's place.There is a lot of great quality stuff out there and there is a lot of junk. Buyer be ware!

Very nice watches Coop! :thumbsup:As an avid Scuba diver I've always loved dive watches. I own an original Omega Seamaster (it's a James Bond thing) and a few years ago I bought a replica Rolex Submariner. This was a really high quality watch but I also decided to buy a real Rolex Submariner too. After buying the real one and comparing them together' date=' I returned the real one. There was no real determinable difference unless you really examined and compared both of them so I didn't want to shell out the extra five grand. I think I paid about 10% for the replica.The manager examined the returned watch for about ten minutes with a "loupe" and then it took ten days for the money to be returned to my account. I'm sure that in that time, they took that watch completely apart to make sure it was not a replica that was returned in it's place.There is a lot of great quality stuff out there and there is a lot of junk. Buyer be ware![/quote']The real differences of the original would be the swiss movement, the degree of depths you could wear the orginal in water vrs. the replica, the abilty to withstand shock, and the quality and precition of the movement, and the metals used. Real Rolexes are darn near perfect. Replicas are not, and would fail doing the above in tests vrs. a real Rolex. But...if you treat a quality replica well, it will fool just about anyone, save you thousands, and it looks just the same. Of course I'm talking QUALITY replicas.

• Administrators

I agree with that. I would not go diving with the replica as I don't believe it would stand up and would take care washing my hands with it on. My Omega is real and rated for something ridiculous like 1000 feet and has a helium escape valve designed to purge the bezel so that the crystal face does not break due to the pressure. But that is a real dive watch...Note: This post is number 8,007 for me! ;)

• Administrators

That was a pun. 8,007 as in 007, as in 007 Pierce Brosnan's wearing an Omega Seamaster. :cheers: Shaken, not stirred. :cheers:

007 as in 007, as in 007 Pierce Brosnan's wearing an Omega Seamaster. :cheers: Shaken, not stirred. :cheers:

Oh! Gotcha! Cheers Mr. Bond. :cheers:

Hey Tim, since your Omega is rated for 1000 ft. you could help plug that oil leak in the Gulf! ;):D Mr. Bond, would.

Hey Tim' date=' since your Omega is rated for 1000 ft. you could help plug that oil leak in the Gulf! ;):D Mr. Bond, would.[/quote']:):):cheers:

• Administrators

The watch would survive, I wouldn't. I'd end up being half the man I am today at that depth. :)

Coop, would you call the face color of your gold one champaign and it it like the one Sonny worn and do you have a link to where it can be purchased? Thanks Pal, I know that's a lot to ask.

Coop' date=' would you call the face color of your gold one champaign and it it like the one Sonny worn and do you have a link to where it can be purchased? Thanks Pal, I know that's a lot to ask.[/quote']I love answering questions!The color of the face is champaign. It is EXACTLY like the one worn by Crockett in season one (and the pilot episode). The problem with providing a link is that WWW.REPLICAPARK.COM has changed it's name, and perhaps some of it's products in the last three or four weeks for no reason at all. New owners, trying to change the name to avoid legal problems, finding new places to get watches.....who knows?I have purchased there before, and they were great, but without having any knowledge or info about their new company, I just can't comment. I have no experience with the new owners or the new company, so I have no way to truthfully comment.Unfortunately, because these companies are running an Illegal business, they disapear or change names frequently. Perhaps this keeps them from getting sued if the business no longer exists under the name that they were sued under.There are risks involved in the purchase of these items. This applies to both the seller, and the buyer.The risk for the seller is a lawsuit and prison time, and the risk for the buyer is either getting a cheaper quality watch then they offer on the websites (the ol switcheroo), customs discovering it (if it's shipped overseas) or the company closing with no warning, and you recieving nothing.Paying via COD and looking it over before handing over the loot was a great idea, but now companies won't do that (unless it's a private courier). Using a credit card is the way to go if you got a watch that wasn't the quality promised, and you felt defrauded, the card will cover you for fraud, and you'll get your money back from the card's protection. Just for the record, it is ILLEGAL to manufacture and sell these watches, but it IS LEGAL to buy, and own one.

• Administrators

And to add to that, I once got stiffed by one of these companies. A call to my credit card company resolved that one real quick. The money was credited to my account right away and I never heard another word. Although I was quite nervous about whether or not they were going to go in depth as to what the purchase was...

• 2 weeks later...

my brother got a real rolex it has a diamond face il post a picture if you want.. he got it for £6299 which for a rolex of that calibre is not to bad..

I'm having trouble getting my camera to take very close up pictures of my watches without it getting blurry. I just read the instructions, and still can't get great close up shots. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it just can't do it. :confused:

I thought I'd chime in on this one, I have a real Rolex Presidential from the early 1980's, its not exact to Crocketts but close. Before I purchased it I wore one of the mid range Rolex replica's for over a year. I've attached pics of them together so you can see how close the replica is!The dial on the one on the left in the picture (the real one) has an open track, whereas most replicas and I think Crocketts? had a closed track.The main difference in hand is, on the real gold one has a very smooth feel where the hard edges have softened over the years, the fake has a more hard machined feel to it. The gold on the fake is a little darker too.I have to say I had no problems while I was wearing the fake but when I left it as part of my Vice display for a year or so, I found it a bit flakey, kept stopping etc..but what do you expect for $100 od bucks lol!Sorry for the poor quality pics but thats an iphone camera for you...

post-1082-1389296312447_thumb.jpg

post-1082-1389296312467_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the photos.What do you mean open tracks? Do you mean the links are hollow on the replica you own?