MY ROLEX REPLICAS

COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks for the photos.What do you mean open tracks? Do you mean the links are hollow on the replica you own?

if you look at the dial, where the number indicators are is what looks like a track to indicate seconds as the hand sweeps around the face. Most of the presidentials I've seen have that closed track.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Your Rolex looks great!

Thanks Pal!I plan to add more information about Rolex Replicas in the near future.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildI've decided that I'll post new info about replica Rolex watches in the near future in a brand new thread. I think it's best to keep it seperate from this thread.

These for sale?I was curious, are these for sale? Because I'm saving up for the MV apparel. Clothes, watches, guns, everything...I really don't care if the watch is a replica (you must be really rich to afford a real Rolex), just want to know if it's for sale or any other apparel.

I was curious' date=' are these for sale? Because I'm saving up for the MV apparel. Clothes, watches, guns, everything...I really don't care if the watch is a replica (you must be really rich to afford a real Rolex), just want to know if it's for sale or any other apparel.[/quote']Not currently.

ok sorry it took so long here are pics of my brothers rolex. have no idea of name..Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildits in its box becasue its up for its 3 year service.. and polish ect has to be shipped to rolex HQ in switzerland.. also my bro asked if the fakes have the etching on the inside rim..? anyway here it is hes had it a while got it for £7299 about $14k at the time (i thaught it was a lot cheaper than that when he got it lol)just got more info from brother who is a rolex freak.. jsut told me the latch style you guys have on your watches is now dead to rolex they dont do that style anymore and only the lady versions of the 80s had the hologram sticker real rolex dont have any etchings on the back of the face so he says. lol anyway enjoy

Rolex has different features on different watches. Mine, (for whatever year model it was copied from) is an exact duplicate. I'm guessing it's from the early 2000's. Mine does have a laser etching of the crown very small (virtually invisible). Don't know much about the latches, but it was a perfect copy of whatever model it was a copy of. Don't know what they do now. The hologram sticker was from an early 2000's model which did feature the holigram. I have no idea what they do now.Your brother has a nice watch! Thanks for the photos! (I wish I could take such close up shots on my camera. Perhaps I can, how did you do it? Is there a trick?

you have to use a macro setting it looks like a little flower.... then it will only focus close up...thanks your pictures as well... i am jelous of my bros watch lol just holding it and it feels so much more quality than my "police" and graphite armani... rolex are the best watchmakers handsdown

you have to use a macro setting it looks like a little flower.... then it will only focus close up...thanks your pictures as well... i am jelous of my bros watch lol just holding it and it feels so much more quality than my "police" and graphite armani... rolex are the best watchmakers handsdown
From what I read' date=' ROLEX may well in fact be the best watchmakers. They sure do a lot of testing of thier watches (shock, water depth, altitude, time accuracy etc.) It's a piece of jewelry, with a top quality watch made into it.My macro (flower setting) setting just takes blurry shots. I can't get it to take close shots like that. I've tried 100 times different ways, and STILL can't achieve the level of closeness yours takes. I don't get it. Everything else works fine. :confused: .....I dunno.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/president4.gif