miami-vice.ws unavailable

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

As some of you may have noticed, our server was unavailable since yesterday morning.I talked to our provider and a corrupted mainborad in our server was detected. They changed the mainboard and did some configuration. The new configuration was not included in our contract so I had to pay 39 Euros extra. But now everything is working again.As Ferrariman posted in another thread we are upgrading our system to vBulletin 4.0 While upgrading we re-install our server. This means the server will be unavailable again for a weekend if everything works without problems. But we will announce the installation and the upgrade some days earlier.

Whew, I was starting to get paranoid that "Service Unavailable" had followed us here. This site is the best, and I want to thank you and the other admins for keeping it afloat!

LOL!!! :) I too remember a few years ago when I first joined MV.org and posted all the time there--and half the time you got the "Service Unavailable" when trying to access the site.I stopped posting and checking that site when Ferrariman left but I remembered him sending me an e-mail about this site. I looked and I still had the e-mail and have now joined. It's been a couple years since I've watched "MV" and am now once again doing a marathon--starting at the beginning and going to the end. I love this site so far and am very glad to have joined--there's so much, how do you look at it all!! LOL! :) Anyway, I noticed that the site would not come up yesterday...however I did not get the "Service Unavailable"...just a blank page. I'm really happy the site is back up and I can post again! Cool! :cool:Thank you to all the administrators and/or whoever helps keep this site going! Awesome!! :thumbsup: