He Shaved!!!!

trueblue miami

Great photos - thanks!I'm not a fan of facial hair, but I became used to his beard. But now - the beard is gone and it's fine.:clap:

he may be so used to it by now and beisdes he had 2 not bad lookin girls with him and a guy I wouldnt mind meeting too that other guy is kinda hott LOL

I am so glad he got rid of the beard. I am not a beard person although I don't mind the stubble in Vice. And Bonnie, ain't it great his hair is longer again? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea! the beard is gone!!!!!!!!!Thank goodness he got rid of the beard. Maybe it was for a movie overseas he was doing, or maybe he got rid of beard because April 29th was he and Kelly's anniversary. Whatever the reason I'm glad. Makes him look younger, that beard had him looking like he was 70! It looks like he could step back into Sonny Crockett's shoes and play a more mature Sonny Crockett or even play a looser Nash Bridges:clap:

• Administrators

The fun is gone when it starts coming in gray!

I'm hoping he's back to taking care of him self. He goes on and off that kick. In Moondance Alexander he looked a bit heavy and older and he's only 57. But there were times in the movie where he looked younger and still so nice to look at.

I'm hoping he's back to taking care of him self. He goes on and off that kick. In Moondance Alexander he looked a bit heavy and older and he's only 57. But there were times in the movie where he looked younger and still so nice to look at.

I think he's probably cut back on the booze, which helps a lot... He seems to be cooling out with the advancing years!

I think he's probably cut back on the booze' date=' which helps a lot... He seems to be cooling out with the advancing years![/quote']Jonny, I hope you are right. After all he went to two rehabs and was in AA, he admitted it in articles. But since then I've read where he likes his wine.....but that article I think was a few years back so he may go back and forth.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...