Another UK member!

PGJ

Hi to all on this site! Seems I have been away from MV for a number of years and looking through this site re-awakened my old interest in this show. Spent most of sunday afternoon and evening just reading the scrapbook, which put a smile on my face! I had some ID props from late in the series a while back and now only have a wallet/badge & ID from Crockett from sometime during season 2/3. Anyway nice to be a part of this cool site!

• Administrators

Glad you found us! Don't miss the glossary, it will keep you busy for days and put a smile on your face that a coroner couldn't remove! ;)Enjoy the site and let us know if you need anything!

Hi to all on this site! Seems I have been away from MV for a number of years and looking through this site re-awakened my old interest in this show. Spent most of sunday afternoon and evening just reading the scrapbook' date=' which put a smile on my face! I had some ID props from late in the series a while back and now only have a wallet/badge & ID from Crockett from sometime during season 2/3. Anyway nice to be a part of this cool site![/quote']Thrilled that you like the SCRAPBOOK section. It's bigger, and better than ever. Of course, I'll always be adding new things. (still haven't posted some stuff that I've been holding on to) There is a lot to look at on that section, but it's worth it.WELCOME!!-COOP

• 4 weeks later...