Rapping your order at the McDonald's Drive-thru

cageyJG

Although it was kinda funny (I hate rap), I hope nobody was behind them as they wasted everyone's time. I couldn't understand what was being ordered, and I'm sure it was 10 times harder to hear on the menu order speaker.The employee was kind and courteous, dispite trying to figure out what was being ordered. Kudos to the employee (s).I pray this won't be a fad for the sake of the employees, and the waiting customers.

• Administrators

I got through about 5 seconds of the video and could feel my blood pressure rising. Can't stand that crap! If I worked there I wouldn't even wait on this idiot, fire me!

How stupid.....They can't even understand the rapped order & it had to be repeated!WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! :thumbsdown::sick:

Would loved to hear the employee sing back to them, something like "hit the road jack". Or even Dennis Leary-"*******"Can just imagine being stuck behind these idiots. But small things amuse small minds.