Which episode does this remind you of?

cageyJG

Dude was FLYIN'! Audio is in story.Man arrested after chase a former NASCAR driverBy Debbi Baker, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER Originally published May 18, 2010 at 12:34 p.m., updated May 18, 2010 at 2:44 p.m. - OC Sheriff's Department James Neal CHP pursuit of speeding Corvette (sandiegopublicsafety.com)SAN DIEGO — The Corvette driver who led authorities on a high-speed chase Monday that started in Orange County and ended in University City, and at times reached speeds of 130 mph, is a former NASCAR-licensed driver, authorities said Tuesday.James Neal, 56, of San Clemente was arrested at the end of the nearly 50-mile chase after the engine of his silver 2003 Corvette blew up on Interstate 805 at the La Jolla Village Drive off-ramp.Eingefügtes BildDeputies first tried to pull Neal over for a minor traffic violation around 3 a.m. on Avenida Pico in San Clemente, said Orange County sheriff’s Lt. Mike Jansen. But Neal took off and headed south on Interstate 5. Deputies chased him to the Border Patrol checkpoint and then turned it over to California Highway Patrol officers, who followed him from I-5 to I-805 until his car came to a stop just before 3:30 a.m., Jansen said.Orange County deputies took Neal into custody and booked him into the Orange County jail on felony evading charges. He is being held on $25,000 bail. His car was towed, Jansen said. According to his website, jimmynealracing.us, Neal won three NASCAR races in the early 1980s. He retired for 21 years before returning to racing in 2008. He raced in the regional series; he was not a national driver. Neal raced in Winston West and Southwest Tour races.Staff Writer Bill Center contributed to this report.http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/may/18/man-arrested-after-chase-a-former-nascar-driver/

It reminds me of FLORENCE ITALY."....fancy car.....fancy driver. You know, with a car like that, someone's gotta know about it."

• Administrators

I don't care how fast of a car you have, it can't outrun the cop's radio.

• Administrators

That's Gary Busey on the left isn't it? Is it me or is his face crooked? :radar: