Official MV mug!

PGJ

I haven't seen one of these mugs on here so far so I thought I'd post mine!On the left is an original Metro-Dade PD mug from the late 80's early 90's and on the right is an original MV merchandising mug from the mid to late 80's.Anybody else have or seen the MV mugs before?They take pride of place in my office and of course have never had coffee drunk out of them or been through the dishwasher!

I own a cup similar to the right one. I only drink my coffee out of this cup, and it´s been in my dishwasher more than once.

Coop?That's a glorious mug you have there' date=' pal.[/quote']:):)I have my own version of the mug. :thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

Great looking mug! :D

Thanks Matt5!Don't forget this one.DJAngel named it the "smug mug" :)Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

:):)I have my own version of the mug. :thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks Matt5!Don't forget this one.DJAngel named it the "smug mug" :)Eingefügtes Bild

Those are some great coffee mugs. I'm guessing they came from an online website?

The one in the top photo was purchased in L.A. California at Universal Studios. The other was a custom job.

Well i'm certainly impressed' date=' they are real cool mugs. Thanks for the info C&B. :cool:[/quote']I'm here any time you need me. :thumbsup:

i need to post a pic of me in my crockett hoodie' date='but where can i post it?[/quote'] Ahhhhh.......the HAREM THEAD?

The one in the top photo was purchased in L.A. California at Universal Studios. The other was a custom job.

I knew, I KNEW I should have gone to the Universal Studios when I was in L.A.I went to the Hollywood Walk of Fame instead and now I don't have this mug. :cry:The custom mug is beautiful!

I knew' date=' I KNEW I should have gone to the Universal Studios when I was in L.A.I went to the Hollywood Walk of Fame instead and now I don't have this mug. :cry:The custom mug is beautiful![/quote'] I have one as well. Pandina, keep your eyes on Ebay as I sometimes see them up for bid. :thumbsup: