i miss you guys!!

Dadrian

sorry for my absence lately. i've been working very hard in my new HVAC (air conditioning) field.i don't have internet access at home right now. hopefully that will change soon.my current cover project "larry and stan" (from made for each other) is still about halfway through. i'll keep you posted on it as best as i can.sorry for all my delayed responses on PMs and requests. they will not go ignored.

• Administrators

Glad to see you back on the board buddy!Congrats on your new job. You'll never be out of work in the AC trade in Texas. Same with me in Florida. Good field with lots of job security since we both need AC 8-9 months a year.I just bought another 30 lb drum of R-22. Get some now before the prices go up.

• Administrators

my current cover project "larry and stan" (from made for each other) is still about halfway through. i'll keep you posted on it as best as i can.

Hmm, in what scene can we hear this tune? Is this the same tune heard when Zito and Bobby Sykes are sparring in "Down For The Count"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Glad to see you back on the board buddy!Congrats on your new job. You'll never be out of work in the AC trade in Texas. Same with me in Florida. Good field with lots of job security since we both need AC 8-9 months a year.I just bought another 30 lb drum of R-22. Get some now before the prices go up.
for real. lovin the work man! not to mention the money.
Hmm' date=' in what scene can we hear this tune? Is this the same tune heard when Zito and Bobby Sykes are sparring in "Down For The Count"?[/quote'] that's the one. it sounds really nice so far.

• Administrators

One of my favorite light hearted tunes by Jan. I may have even requested it myself a while back!

yes you did. some others requested that one also. the only thing i keep holding out for is the sound that plays when they trip the alarm in barkley's yard on forgive us or debts. i'll probably end up doing a version without it though.by the way: i'm posting from my cell phone here. maybe this will be a good way to get back in the swing of things over here (if you'll pardon all the type-o's).