Izzy's Assistant Manny??

ViceFanMan

If he had no speaking lines, he may not even have a SAG (screen actors guild) card, so he couldn't be tracked that way either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Does anyone know who played Izzy's bizarre' date=' "weirdo" driver/assistant Manny? There were several episodes he was in...but he's never credited and I can't find anything on him? :confused:Just was wondering?? He "cracked" me up with his not-quite-all-there eyes that would just stare at Izzy or Crockett and Tubbs when they asked something or yelled at him! :)If anyone knows the actors name, I'd love to know it and if he's been in anything else?[/quote']I asked one of my MIAMI VICE crew member contacts if he knew who MANNY was. He didn't, but he suggested that Martin Ferrero might be on FACEBOOK. He suggests that if he is, someone here should go to his page, and ask him who Manny was.Can someone be the hero and try this (I'm not a member of facebook).

• Administrators

Can someone be the hero and try this (I'm not a member of facebook).

I was the heroine :-) - but no luck ... There are many "Martin Ferrero"s on facebook. But I haven't found a profile that fits on "our" Izzy. :rain:

I was the heroine :-) - but no luck ... There are many "Martin Ferrero"s on facebook. But I haven't found a profile that fits on "our" Izzy. :rain:

Thank you for trying! (You've always been a heroine of mine! :thumbsup:)Perhaps asking Martin Ferrero's agent how to contact him with the question would be a better way.

Facebook was a good idea! I have an account...but I never use it. A girl I know talked me into creating it about 3 years ago...claiming I would be hooked and want to talk to old friends or family members. I grew to dislike and even become disgusted by it pretty quick. :thumbsdown: I don't like Facebook-- how people use it in a "cowardly" way to bad-mouth and destroy others, give an hour-by-hour account of their day (that no one really cares about :rolleyes:), and way too much about their private lives that no one needs to know. It's just not my thing. :evil:But, if someone knows if the "right" Martin Ferrero has an account, that would be an interesting question to ask. Otherwise finding agents or other someone who knows how to get in contact with him would be a good avenue to check out. :thumbsup:It's just always been a "nagging" bit of unsolved trivia that is always in the back of my mind when it comes to "MV". If we can ever find out who this guy was, that'll be awesome!! :clap:

• 6 months later...

Was watching "Walk Alone" earlier tonight. Although this is one of my least favorite episodes, the beginning is pretty awesome! Izzy is hilarious as the stripper...while Manny attempts to play the drums! :)Speaking of Manny...has anyone been able to find out who this guy was and/or what his name is? You would think that if they actually gave him a name in the show, he'd be on paper somewhere. :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

Michael does not know the name of Manny. Neither do Saundra, Olivia or John. He said he was a local kid. They were asked this question at the French Twist Reunion. His name does not appear in any of my Production paperwork. 

Here's an address and phone number to contact Martin Ferrero if anone wants to be a detective hero, and ask Martin who Manny was. If ANYONE would know, it would be him.

Who will take on this challenge?

Fan Mail Address:

Martin Ferrero
Tufeld Entertainment Group
19521 Rosita Street
Tarzana, CA 91356
USA

Address Information:

Tufeld Entertainment Group
(Talent Management Company)
19521 Rosita Street
Tarzana, CA 91356
USA
Phone: (818) 207-5860
Fax: (323) 782-0957

Also, if you sign up for IMDb Pro on IMDb's website (they have a free 30 day free trial), you can get his agent's contact information.

This is all the information that should get you the answer if you choose to seek it out further.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1