Upload Photos

miamijimf

• Administrators

I don't think we have the option to upload pics yet Jim. Check with Chris to be sure.

MiamiJimF & Ferrariman....All that needs to be done is (when posting onto a thread & adding pictures), simply go into the Go Advance option on the lower right hand corner, & scroll down to where it says Additional Options. Then click on Manage Attachments. A window will pop up where you can search for the picture that you want to post onto the thread....check the picture that you want to upload & drag it into the area below & press insert picture. I was doing this as I was replying to this post.Once finished & before actually posting the reply, click Preview Post & it should take you to what you have written & any pictures that you have posted, for viewing before you actually do post it. If everything looks like you would like it to look then simply click on the Submit Reply button.P.S.: The pictures will actually come out as thumbnails....but if you have an imaging code....then just place it in the post or reply as was done in the other version of the Forum.Hope This Helps!!!!

post-783-13892963125736_thumb.jpg

MiamiJimF & Ferrariman....Did the suggestions on how to upload the pictures work for you like it did for me?:confused:

• Administrators

I'm not big on posting pics but thanks for the tip Maria. :thumbsup:

MiamiJimF & Ferrariman....All that needs to be done is (when posting onto a thread & adding pictures)' date=' simply go into the Go Advance option on the lower right hand corner, & scroll down to where it says Additional Options. Then click on Manage Attachments. A window will pop up where you can search for the picture that you want to post onto the thread....check the picture that you want to upload & drag it into the area below & press insert picture. I was doing this as I was replying to this post.Once finished & before actually posting the reply, click Preview Post & it should take you to what you have written & any pictures that you have posted, for viewing before you actually do post it. If everything looks like you would like it to look then simply click on the Submit Reply button.P.S.: The pictures will actually come out as thumbnails....but if you have an imaging code....then just place it in the post or reply as was done in the other version of the Forum.Hope This Helps!!!![/quote']Thanks Maria but I am interested in uploading photos on to the .ws PhotoPlog so I can use the sites space rather than photobucket, webshots etc. Uploading photos onto .ws used to be an option with the old format.

• Administrators
Thanks Maria but I am interested in uploading photos on to the .ws PhotoPlog so I can use the sites space rather than photobucket' date=' webshots etc. Uploading photos onto .ws used to be an option with the old format.[/quote'] Jim, you're right. I can't find a button to upload pics either. I'll just check the settings, maybe there's something wrong.

• Administrators

I figured out what causes the problems. We have the photo gallery and our donation system installed. When both plug-ins are activated the upload to photo gallery doesn't work. So at the moment we have to decide whether to use the donation system or the photo gallery upload.I'm working to fix the problems.