Video of DJ's 1985 Letterman appearance...

Lar

• Administrators

DJ @ Letterman 1985

Do you happen to know if it's still around somewhere?

Like I always mention in cases like this: FIRST a look at our Download section and THEN search somewhere else in the internet. The interview you're looking for is here ---> click!In case that you're still too "young" to access the Download section, please ask one of the admins. They can tell you what conditions you have to meet before entering this section. :cool:

Like I always mention in cases like this: FIRST a look at our Download section and THEN search somewhere else in the internet. The interview you're looking for is here ---> click!

Eingefügtes Bild Ell.a ! Thank you so much!On what a Treasure Box we sit actually here? Why I do not find such things allone without the wonderful help of another member? I'm thrilled.

Like I always mention in cases like this: FIRST a look at our Download section and THEN search somewhere else in the internet. The interview you're looking for is here ---> click!In case that you're still too "young" to access the Download section' date=' please ask one of the admins. They can tell you what conditions you have to meet before entering this section. :cool:[/quote']Thanks Ell.a. I appreciate your help. I've contacted an admin. I wish the problem was I'm "too young". :D

Thanks Ell.a. I appreciate your help. I've contacted an admin. I wish the problem was I'm "too young". :D

You're right arsanat!:checkbox: You are too young!You must have made 30 Posts than the 'MV-Online Wonderland' is open for you!:done:

• 7 years later...

Don Johnson appeared again on The Late Show 11 years since the first time in 1985. Enjoyed the interview. It must have been a joke about DJ doing that stunt himself. Impressive if it was though. And it seems that they did even wilder things on Nash Bridges. Paul Schaffer was in Don's music video "Streetwise" and "Heartbeat."

Edited by summer84

23 hours ago, summer84 said:

Don Johnson appeared again on The Late Show 11 years since the first time in 1985. Enjoyed the interview. It must have been a joke about DJ doing that stunt himself. Impressive if it was though. And it seems that they did even wilder things on Nash Bridges. Paul Schaffer was in Don's music video "Streetwise" and "Heartbeat."

Fantastic Summer Thankyou.:xmas:

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 1:23 PM, summer84 said:

Wow, it looks like he had gained some weight during that time.

9 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Wow, it looks like he had gained some weight during that time.

He had an unhappy period in his life, where he also gained a lot of weight much more so than what you see there. There weren't a lot of offers and some bad movie offers after Nash Bridges, which ended in 2001. And I think, he struggled with substance abuse. But it turned around for him, regarding his career, I believe around the time of 2010 with the movie Django Unchained premiering, where he was in the spotlight again. Ironically in that movie he plays Big Daddy. :) And from 2014, he was in great shape. Nice to see, that Don is in a place in his life, where he's in good health. He's no more Mr. Vice guy, his only vices, (that I know of) is an electronic cigar. 

Edited by summer84

46 minutes ago, summer84 said:

He had an unhappy period in his life, where he also gained a lot of weight much more so than what you see there. There weren't a lot of offers and some bad movie offers after Nash Bridges, which ended in 2001. And I think, he struggled with substance abuse. But it turned around for him, regarding his career, I believe around the time of 2010 with the movie Django Unchained premiering, where he was in the spotlight again. Ironically in that movie he plays Big Daddy. :) And from 2014, he was in great shape. Nice to see, that Don is in a place in his life, where he's in good health. He's no more Mr. Vice guy, his only vices, (that I know of) is an electronic cigar. 

Great video he also had a bad period, perhaps his worst between 1993 and 1995, with heavy drinking and the breakup of his marriage. The development of Nash Bridges and the pick up of that show in the fall of 1995 for airdate early 1996 helped considerably get Don back on track.

By 2000-2001 DJ had had enough of Nash Bridges and wanted to end the show.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 3:19 AM, summer84 said:

It is good to see that he is happy and healthy. Even though he’d probably not even acknowledge me if I saw him in public, I still wish him the best, because after all he’s just a guy like you and me.

9 hours ago, pmconroy said:

It is good to see that he is happy and healthy. Even though he’d probably not even acknowledge me if I saw him in public, I still wish him the best, because after all he’s just a guy like you and me.

Good point pmconroy