New layout similar to old .ws

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Today I finished the new layout, which comes pretty close to our old one we had before updating our forum.To get back to the forum homepage from any other page (forum, glossary...) just click on the banner on the top of the site.I hope you like the new look.Post your feedback here.

KaeptnCaipi & The Miami-Vice.ws Administration Team....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK & DEDICATION IN CONTINUING TO MAKE THIS SITE THE ONLY SITE FOR ANY "MIAMI VICE" FAN WORLDWIDE.:clap::clap::clap::clap:And THANK YOU ALL for the countless hours that each of you have spent in making this vB4 upgrade a reality for all your Members.I am THRILLED & PLEASED with this upgrade & forum look.:happy::DJust when I thought that this site was already at its VERY BEST....You ALL have proven that the BEST was yet to come.Congratulations & Thank You All!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:You ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Administrators

And THANK YOU ALL for the countless hours that each of you have spent in making this vB4 upgrade a reality for all your Members.

Hours :confused::confused: I can't count it in hours any more :eek:;)

Today I finished the new layout' date=' which comes pretty close to our old one we had before updating our forum.To get back to the forum homepage from any other page (forum, glossary...) just click on the banner on the top of the site.I hope you like the new look.Post your feedback here.[/quote'] I thougth that serif fonts on the main page would remain. As the pmt´s "we´re in miami" video too. I mean, i thought the main page would have a more "newspaper" look...But anyway, i know its a PITA to do all the stuff (newspaperesque or not). But i liked that style.

Today I finished the new layout' date=' which comes pretty close to our old one we had before updating our forum.To get back to the forum homepage from any other page (forum, glossary...) just click on the banner on the top of the site.I hope you like the new look.Post your feedback here.[/quote']I LOVE the new layout. I was REALLY hoping that the FORUM OVERVIEW section on the left hand side would return, so people could find where they wanted to go very easily!! Thank you! I also like the LATEST THREADS section in the middle of the page where we are used to seeing it! Makes my posting job easier this way.EVERYTHING looks GREAT! We are all noticing all the work that is going into this, and see additions virtually every day.Thanks for all the work everyone!!

• Administrators

As the pmt´s "we´re in miami" video too.

Let's see what I can to to return the video to our portal site.

• Administrators

As the pmt´s "we´re in miami" video too.

PMT is back on our homepage again.

• Administrators

The new site looks great! Enough like the old site to make navigation easy and yet with great new improvements! Well done Chris! :thumbsup: