Miami Vice WS....youngest Vicette!

Chloe

Introducing the youngest member of the miami Vice familySome of you may remember Jemimas early delivery in March at only 25 weeks, 15 weeks early weighing 1lb 6oz. Shes now 3lb 13oz & hopefully home next week!Mummy has her box set of MV in the bedroom ready for all those long nights! Jemima at one week:Eingefügtes BildJemima now:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

She's really cute! And I#m very happy that everything is ok and hope you can take her home! I wish you and her the best! :happy:

Chloe, she is unbelieveably adorable!!Pastel pink and baby blue in her room I hope!

Chloe....Baby Jemima is REALLY ADORABLE!!!! I am GLAD to see just how much progress she has made during these months & am HAPPY to hear that soon she will be going home.I've had BOTH of you in my thoughts & prayers all this time, and am GLAD to see that I have been heard. She REALLY IS one CUTE Vicerette!!!!

Chloe, I think you should create a profile on this site just for your daughter!Give her her own profile, after all, she is the youngest vicette, so she deserves to be the youngest MEMBER here! (you can write for her until she is old enough to write. :))-COOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Jemima's been home for 9 weeks now...she regularly checks the site with Mummy..here's Jemima sorting out the local hoods...its a jungle out there...Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

She´s soooooo cute, Chloe!:happy::happy: I´m so happy to read that she´s doing well and that she is at home now.But I also like Coop´s idea that you could write posts for her in a special thread. There, she can tell us all about the amazing and wonderful things she learns about every day!

She is very cute.....and looks healthy. She must be getting a good diet of Miami Vice! :DHer hair doesn't look like Caitlain's, though. ;)

She is a real stunner!! I agree, please post more photos from time to time. Perhaps you could get her a toy stuffed Alligator with a pastel pink blanket to play with. :)

• 3 months later...

An update on Jemima. She's now 12lb 14oz (started out at 1lb 6oz) and 9 months old.She's healthy, sleeps all night & has started to sing, especially in the morning!She has a vaccination every month during the winter to hopefully stop her getting the bronchiolitis virus, which can make babies very very ill. So far so good, hope we can get through the winter without any major traumas. Fingers crossed.Here's a pic from last week, at her first Xmas party...Eingefügtes Bild