Miami Vice WS....youngest Vicette!

Chloe

• 2 months later...
Jemima is a year old today!!! What a long way she's comeI made a video to mark her miracle journey:
Eingefügtes Bildplease note the pale blue pastel T shirt & lilac dress

Happy birthday, Jemima:flowers:What a wonderful video, Chloe. It almost made my cry to see how little she was and how good everything went with her.

What a lovely video and pictures! It is great to look at all these photos from the beginning of this thread to see how Jemima has grown! Now I can imagine this thread going on and on for years to come - cool, huh? Happy Birthday to Jemima and to her Mummy as it is her special day, too! I used to congratulate my late Mum on my birthday and give her little presents, too...

Wow! I'm seeing this for the first time since I recently just joined here. I've never seen such a tiny baby before and look how big she is already and soo adorable! I'm so glad she's doing so good! So congratulations to mommy and happy birthday to jemima! I watched your video, it's just beautiful! :happy:

Happy Birthday Jemima! :blumen:She is very adorable Chloe, I'm happy to know that she's doing fine!The video is fantastic and it moved me to tears seeing how tiny she was at birth throughout the happy ending.And the picture of Jemima wearing a bee outfit is priceless! :)

• 8 months later...

Jemima is now 19 months old & thriving..she has yet to see a Vice episode but she does listen to the music!Eingefügtes Bild

She's ADORABLE!!!!:happy: