MIAMI VICE LOST SCENE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I could imagine that many bloopers have happened during the five seasons and that one could fill more than one DVD with them.

I could imagine that many bloopers have happened during the five seasons and that one could fill more than one DVD with them.

I asked RICK BRAVO about that a few years back' date=' and he said there was plenty of bloopers. He said PMT blew lines ALL the time! :) He's such a good actor, I bet it would be funny seeing them all laugh! :D:D[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/laugh.jpg

Those were extras....who knew....:):):)

I'd like to see this "lost scene" some time. It was filmed. That would be a cool extra someday.

That would be very cool.....;)

Although I own the largest collection of photos from this "lost scene", I want to see the actual moving footage. :thumbsup:

Although I own the largest collection of photos from this "lost scene"' date=' I want to see the actual moving footage. :thumbsup:[/quote']I know what you mean....It would be great to know just what they are saying and laughing about.....

I know what you mean....It would be great to know just what they are saying and laughing about.....

It's on film....somewhere....

If anyone can find it' date='I`m betting you will..:D:D:D[/quote']Funny, but actually, if I had to put a bet on which member here would be most likely locate it....it most likely would be me. :)