MIAMI VICE LOST SCENE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

These photos have been scattered on other threads of mine before, but THIS time, I'm keeping them all together.Also, I keep discovering MORE of this lost scene photos in my collection, (Added TWO NEW ONES, and posted it below! ) so, I'm assembling them all here.These photos are from a scene cut from Season 1 from the episode, "GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE".The scene depicts Crockett and Tubbs talking to Noogie after he arrives at the table Crockett and Tubbs are sitting at. Most likely a pre arranged meeting with Noogie.I don't know of anyone else who has amassed all these photos before (some are rare, some are REALLY rare) so therefore, I call this .....ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Eingefügtes BildHere is the newest shot! It's unique, because it's actually a BEHIND THE SCENES photo of the LOST SCENE!Everyone, including the extras are looking at someone off camera, and are having a laugh.PRICELESS!

What a pity that we´ll never find out what had made them laugh!

I know.:cry: But at least the moment was captured.I would die to see some behind the scenes film or bloopers. I wonder why we have never seen one? :cry::cry:

Great photos' date=' Coop:clap:[/quote']Thank you my friend. I LOVE the behind the scenes photo of the un-aired scene! :clap:

Really great photos ' date=' thanks ! :D[/quote']Your welcome!I have a feeling I will find more of this LOST SCENE buried somewhere in my collection. If so, I'll obviously post it. :thumbsup:

I can't begin to say how much I like that Jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!Just sayin'

I love it too. It's my favorite of my collection.Eingefügtes Bild

That's Great - A show original !? :D

Yes.(haven't you visited my thread in the scrapbook section "COOP'S SPRING CATALOG" or some of the other clothes threads? Lot's of cool stuff there! ;))

• Administrators

I know.:cry: But at least the moment was captured.I would die to see some behind the scenes film or bloopers. I wonder why we have never seen one? :cry::cry:

I wonder if that is the scene that RB once told us about Noogie where he was sitting at a table and a rock of crack fell out of his nose and landed on the table. Everyone cracked up and Noogie just picked it up, put it back in his nose and kept on going.Anyone else remember that story of Noogie?Maybe that was the scene?

I wonder if that is the scene that RB once told us about Noogie where he was sitting at a table and a rock of crack fell out of his nose and landed on the table. Everyone cracked up and Noogie just picked it up' date=' put it back in his nose and kept on going.Anyone else remember that story of Noogie?Maybe that was the scene?[/quote']I don't recall him telling us that, but perhaps this is the scene. We may never know.....:cry:

• 6 months later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Here's a better shot of this "lost scene" without the words across the photo from deep within my scrapbook files.Eingefügtes Bild

They really should have included footage like this on the extras of the DVDs' date=' along with episode commentaries, too.[/quote'] I know. It's hard to believe they didn't. Even bloopers would be nice.The DVD extras were really sad. :thumbsdown: