PMT 4 kids pic mistery solved

Mr. Calderon

• 4 years later...

I tried to see the link but it didn't work for me, were they his kids? What do they look like? I know he had 1 son with Dhaima (God bless her soul) & 4 with Kassandra. Did he have others? Link looks like it says "mulatto". I know there's Sacha his eldest that's something like that but who else?

At least this is his family with Kassandra:

21193350dk.jpg
Christmas 1991

21193348tb.jpg

21193349qf.jpg

Sorry but I have no chance to 'sort' who's the elder girl in the Christmas image, and who of the boys with Kassandra is not his biological son if it is true he has only FOUR childs with Kassandra.

Anyone who knows more ?

• Like 2

Eldest girl in the like '91 Christmas photo is Sacha. She was born from his 1st marriage. Thanks for all the posts shares.

All of the boys in the photo with Kassandra are biologically his. The other one son is PMT, Jr. with Dhaima. He can be found on Facebook & You Tube (obviously he is not shown in any of those photos). If you total those 4 of the 5 boys & 2 of the 6 girls that were shown here.

Edited by TubbsGirl1n&Ou7

• 1 year later...

PMT has got 11 biological children-6 sons and 5 daughters.  Gabriel(PMT-jr)+his sister Chayenne from Dhaima Mattews, Sacha-his first daughter, 5 children with Kassandra(Imay, Sovereign, Sacred, Noble, Kharisma)  and 3 childs with another women-Melody, India and Khrishna. 

• 2 years later...