I´m so excited!

Christine

Thank you, Marilyn. I´m convinced to find another, more honest agent and that the thriller will be published one day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Marilyn

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

What an H/&@='+&%/% agent! :evil:I'm sorry to read this Christine, I can understand how you feel because in the past I too desperately wanted to be a writer.

Thank you' date=' Marilyn. I´m convinced to find another, more honest agent and that the thriller will be published one day.[/quote']That's the right attitude! Don't give up (I did and sometimes regret it) and the thriller WILL BE PUBLISHED!

I honestly don't know how it's done, but I have heard that you can self publish your book. I'm guessing the internet has something to do with it, but I don't really know.Don't give up. Failure is not an option.

COOPER&BURNETT I honestly don't know how it's done, but I have heard that you can self publish your book.

The thing you´re talking about is called "Books On Demand". There are special publishing houses for that, but people are rarely successful with this kind of publication and one has to pay for the books first. So you´ll never know whether you get the money back or not.

COOPER&BURNETTDon't give up. Failure is not an option.

I´m not a person who quickly gives up.

We believe in you. :thumbsup:I'm glad your not going to give up.Something is bound to happen. :thumbsup::thumbsup: