recent interview with Michael Talbot on YouTube

2morgen

Thanks for posting. I happen to agree with everything he said which wouldn't surprise anyone who knows me.

Thanks for posting. I happen to agree with everything he said ...

You're not the only one Gary.Glad to know there were old-fashioned conservatives on the Vice set. I remember a thread here with someone guessing numerous cast members as being liberals. Ha! Think again, pal.

• Administrators

Obviously Talbott & Switek are truly one and the same person. Love the classic Switek wink!He also bears a striking resemblance to Bob Keeshan, A.K.A. Captain Kangaroo! (now I'm really dating myself!)

Obviously Talbott & Switek are truly one and the same person. Love the classic Switek wink!He also bears a striking resemblance to Bob Keeshan' date=' A.K.A. Captain Kangaroo! (now I'm really dating myself!)[/quote'] True, I never noticed that resemblance before.

Wonderful interview. We could be watching Switek years after he retired from the force. It points up the genius of Vice. They incorporated the personalities of the real actors into the characters they portrayed. This made the show more believable. You also see a lot of the real PMT is in the Tubbs character.