Tubbs' Caddy

ViceFanMan

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3lFQg7xLw and some bubbling on the bodywork of it in the close ups in shadow in the dark.the key I would imagine would be finding out who selected Ricardo Tubbs car in the first place, or even wrote him, I mean he was sort of an old school guy in alot of waysalways well dressed, well groomed like an old school pro, carried a Model 49 Steel framed J frame like the Massachusetts state troopers did (they were the ones who requested that Smith and wesson make a steel J frame that lasts instead of the alloy ones that just fall apart after about 15 years of use in the first place) along with a deringer as a backup along with a shotgun as a go to primary (something only someone who knew anything about firearms would do, as close up a shotgun makes a pistol look like a pop gun, something not alot of people know, although a cop would. that's also why sawn off or short barreled shotguns are so illegal and considered class 3, same as full auto and suppressed guns and are incredibily hard to get permits for, despite them showing up on TV like theres a guns R us on it where they just hand out guns like there chocolate or somethingI hate modern tv lol MV builds an entire episode around that kind of stuff called evan, the best of the series more or less and they cant even bother to explain it away with a throwaway line!)anyways so its gotta be well Michale Mann or the other guy who wrote the pilot who probably wrote the car in, Anthony Yerkovicheither that or the guy who wrote or directed the episode it showed up first inhttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&id=10Bobby Roth, I mean Tubbs up until that point didnt have a car period, that would be something I would imagine the director would choose.hmm amazing how much more vibrant the original cut looks there too vs the dvd cut:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildlike someone turned down the brightness by atleast 20%

LOL! Yeah, I still remember this black Pontiac Trans Am that looked exactly like KITT on "Knight Rider" when I was in school--the same rims and everything. I never did find out who owned that car...but it would drive by my school around the same time everyday when we were out at recess. So, a it got to be where me and a few of my friends would wait for it each day. :) Then, one day it never showed...and I never saw it again. :cry: Don't know why, or what happened to it?? Anyway, you're right...Tubbs was old fashioned in a lot of ways compared to Crockett, and I like that about him! :thumbsup: He's more polite around women, he dresses up most of the time, he likes health foods and hardly ever drinks (even in bars or restaurants he usually has virgin drinks), and his Caddy is something out of the 60's--both literally and figuratively. His weapons also were somewhat strange to me...the shotgun always seemed a little unrealistic or even illegal to me for a cop. :) But, his little 38 Snubnose he usually used was too "dorky" for my taste. Crockett got to use this huge, "monster" gun...while Tubbs had what I call the "Charlie's Angels" gun. :pSo, whoever wrote or created the character probably eventually thought...hey, this guy needs a car. What would be the perfect car to fit the Tubbs character? Ah...how about a big old Caddy that we could paint in the show's color scheme! ;)I too a lot of times don't care for modern TV...I miss the days of "MV", when you were not only "allowed" but practically forced to use your imagination! :glossy: Nowdays, we're so cynical, technical, and "realistic" that we have no imagination or creativity left. :evil:Man, that original TV cut of that picture is amazing compared to the DVD pic! What happend?? :eek: Usually DVD's are somewhat better, and they improve or restore the color to a movie or TV show. Don't understand?? :rolleyes: But, for the colors of the Caddys I still think there were at least two...as the colors of the steering wheels are still different. I also think the colors of the cars were somewhat different--as even on old VHS tapes I have the colors of the Caddys do look different.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kavinsky

• ViceFanMan

• Matt5

• Leigh Burne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks and its funny I drive back from the BJ's and in the center of town by the traffic circle by the people waving around signs to vote today god I hope most people didnt vote so they dont get the anti gun moron in the primary for the destructors, bloody fear feeding blue state communist parasite, how about putting that money your going to waste on anti gun propaganda to hire more gun enthausts for the police force instead of the spray and pray swat boys that shotup watertown the other day and just by dumb luck didnt kill any civilians with there spray happy 600 RPM SMG's huh?too logical for you tchHmph and to think we loose more people to medical malpractice than guns in this country, although fiction and tv makes it look like WW 8 non stop these days.Still kinda funny to think that stop obamacare, save a life is actually legit in a wayanyways the vote thing was for the primary to replace useless Ketchup Kerry in the senate (I'm independent and voted destructor lynch to undermine him FYI) and someone had a starksy and hutch grand torino sitting there on the side in a parking spotoversized tires and everything, come around the traffic circle and bam I get a face full of striped tomato, looked like it was a good foot wider than anything around it in the middle of town, hopped up as well.

oh look people who support that guy... whoa the striped tomato is in town today basically lolwish I had brought my camera, could have had them in the background with the torino, heres someone who enjoys fun, heres a bunch that dont, which one do you like lolonly thing that could have made it better was if the guy came out and peeled out with it and completely sucked the wind out of there sails and took all of the attention away from themHmm kinda funny then I wonder why that happens though with cars like that, just show up and disappear when your in grade school, or they show up latter in odd ways like the starsky and hutch carits been around here for like the past 4 or 5 years, seen it at the 99 too, sadly no burned rubber to suggest Paul had been driving it and trying to destroy it again lolor like what happened to me with the Dirty Marry Crazy Larry Dodge Charger, just out of nowhere a couple of years ago I saw this one driving around

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyND1_cgJQ

no explanation and it was like it was straight out of the movie, how that guy got the color down and the details is beyond me as I dont think that's a normal mopar colorand it IS that yellow greenish in person, you dont forget a car in a color like that funny thing was it was like a day or so earlier I had viewed the film for the first time.got the image of that thing driving around in a dark sort of dank rainy day against dark green foliage in the back of my mind, Like S2 Crockett walking into a goth music festival lolfunny how often that happens to me though, I look something up and it shows up in person and its not just with cars either.look up a glock 17L on the internet movie database, then shows up the next when I was putting a deposit on a browning high power at the local gunshop, looked up this video on the walther P88 a few years ago

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=towxziquJGc

next day at the range a guy is there with that 1.2K gun shooting it and let me have a few rounds with it, best gun I've ever shot bar nonesaid he bought it when it was 800, god damn it, shoulda bought that instead of the colt gold cup!same thing with the Model 49 bodyguard, found one with a beatup finish but mint mechancials from the 1970's that a cop had just traded in at the gunsmith when I had stopped by to pick something up, to say the least the 17L and the 49 are now in the collection lolActually with the shotguns cops carry them in there cars all the time, front seat, like a 16 inch 5 shot Remington 870's and its pretty much universal. Even though close up they can do alot of damage as the barrel is basically .50 call with 12 gauge shotguns do not really have the potential to overpenentrate reallyhell when you see someone blow open a gigantic hole in the door in movies and tv unless there like right next to the door you would never have that kind of impact from a 12 GA or probably even a 10 Gauge.truth is they'd hit like here at the end at 3:34 here
plus well they scatter and get weaker at a longer distance, like as little as 20 yards depending on the choke and the load. hell in the FBI shootout in 1986 despite the reports saying to the contrary the main problem with the takedown was they used shotguns instead of rifles like the perps were using, a .223 pea shooter rifle and some other gun, a .223 rifle and .357 loaded with magnums instead of specials like the cop with the 686 with .38's I thinkwhich were unable to really penetrate the metal bodywork of the 1970's era large sedan (1977 Monte Carlo, large strong sucker that beast) they had and the windshield, which they did hit with the shotgun a few times and it blinded them with glass fragments somewhat yes, but it didnt really even hit themand it was double ought BUCK, the strongest of the bunch back then.and the guy who actually hit them and got one of them, knocking one of the bad guys out somewhat in that panicfest get this was a guy packing a model 36, a version of tubbs gun with .38 special +p while the others had 9mm double stacks, Zito's gun the smith model 659, 15 round normal capacity mag that just didnt pack enough punch for them to feel the hits as they were often odd hits in the fightsomething that's been known for years with 9mm hence why the military stuck with the .45's as they cant use anything but non expanding ammo for there guns under the geneva convention. which when mixed in with the pea shooter rifle they now use well the .45 was a hell of alot more trustworthy than that thing.hence why it was by tooth and nail they refused to go to the 9mm beretta in the 1980's despite the feds cutting all funding and spare partsbloody piece of junk that .223 M16 and to think we made the rest of the world switch from .30-06/.308 to that round back in the 1950's, how many good men have lost there life thanks to that piece of junk serving this country since it was introduced?but anyways .38 special is actually not that weak and well short barreled J frames like that (Model 36 Steel Frame, 37 Alloy, 38 Bodyguard with Hammer Shroud alloy and the 49 Bodyguard steel) are surprisingly accurate at long distance in the right hands
same thing with the PPK and the PP in .380http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3kShpN_CyQhence the comment in the maze, he's got a J frame on his leg but he knows how to use it, notice how the swat guy didnt go like oh great or anythingand the bodyguard he had, 100% jam and snag proof in suit coats and pockets like his derringer in .41 and more powerful than the .380's he had in smugglers and indian wars, he actually downgraded as the show went on it seemed till freefall somewhatHell problem with the FBI is well they had this odd obsession that velocity is everything, putting 124 + P's rounds in the 9mm's and like 128 + P's in the J frames and even in .357 magnumsproblem is its the same weak bullet that didnt cut it in the first place in the 1900's (.38 special was a modern version a .38 black powder cartridge from the 18th century) that brought about the 158 Grain and 180 Grain .357 magnums just with less than 200 extra FPS.thus resulting in well its epic failure save for that one guy who could shoot with the 36.what they should have done is gone with 158 grain loads and 147s for the 9mm which they did do afterwards till the 10mm was readybut bottom line is if that shotgun had been a .30-06 M1 garand it would have been over in seconds with far less ammo expended and well the .45 is and always will be king of the service cartridges.hell the FBI today are using M1911's in .45 nowadays so they did eventually get the message. Actually that was one of the problems I had with Sons and Lovers, when Tubbs unloads with the three shot shotgun on the car Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildat most the guy would have been wounded not dead, and just knocked out as he hit the main windshield not the side head on.would have been better if he had yelled at Crockett I'm out, here take my bren ten 10mm that's designed to do that and I'll switch to the .45 on my leg reallyplus being the last episode with the bren ten like the daytona it would have been nice to see him use it like the D in the hitlist, kinda full circle in a wayalso note how different the car looks here too, like that's the blue silver one, weird how the tone changes based on the tv cuts and it applies to the TR as welllook how much more distinct the TR seems in the TV cut vs the DVDEingefügtes Bildfrom a different episode but more or less the same shotEingefügtes Bildlike someone added a whited out filter to make this look more like the first lethal weapon film rather than Miami Vice, I mean what did Dick Wolf supervise the transfer to the dvd and fiddle with the earlier stuff?also since when has Tubbs car had white wall tires? did I just never pick up on it?and yeah I dont know what's going on with TV, was watching bones and they used some BS technolgy from the 30th century that would make Abrams and the technobable pair of Berman and Braga squirm in delight when it comes to BS to map 87 fractures on some guys body and bones in a crushed car, crushed as in fully cubed with blood coming out of it saying it was a suicidefound 88 and its not a suicide, how the hell do you think he got in the car in the first place!, now I know what bothered me about that show, its not the ho hum this is always routine and thus not shocking gross or evil or meaningfull investigation thing where they act like there robots.there selling preimium bull and presenting it as fact and its already bad enough with the tv and gunfights, now someone is going to go to the FBI and probably act like that's a legit ability of the FBI or something like they did with CSIhell watch the first 48 sometime, its amazing just how different fiction that is supposed to be based on fact is getting and how off the rails sci fi ish its getting with CSI, like two different planets!not to mention cops in modern cop shows make the bad guys look like heroes in a way, low grade crap, cheap he's got a gun drama all over the place, damn hacks, no wonder I feel like De Niro's Character in Goodfella's who routed for the bad guys when watching tv nowadays the cop's in modern tv shows are bigger thugs than the bad guysand no character, if Tubbs and Crockett walked onto any set of any modern tv show, they'd steal the show with there magnetism along with the others, they'd be the character equivalent of the man with no name or eastwood in city heat walking down the street.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQbAfUz8JUEOhh **** indeed

Might have found a match here for the blue silver by the way

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXqEzhXplc

seems like the car might have been on the GM color list for quite a bit longer as well too like stinger said.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJSdtPD_AD8

Yes like I said GM had many "Carry-over Colours" that they used year after year and that blue reminds me of the "upper 20's" I will have to get out the old fashion paint charts from some boxes I have stored and see if it's code 26, 27, 28 or 29. There were some other powder blues in the code 40's and 50's as well, but that looks to me like a colour used on not only Cadillac, but Chevy as well. I painted many Chevy II's and Impalas the exact colour back in my bodyshop days of the past.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=towxziquJGc next day at the range a guy is there with that 1.2K gun shooting it and let me have a few rounds with it, best gun I've ever shot bar nonesaid he bought it when it was 800, god damn it, shoulda bought that instead of the colt gold cup!same thing with the Model 49 bodyguard, found one with a beatup finish but mint mechancials from the 1970's that a cop had just traded in at the gunsmith when I had stopped by to pick something up, to say the least the 17L and the 49 are now in the collection lolActually with the shotguns cops carry them in there cars all the time, front seat, like a 16 inch 5 shot Remington 870's and its pretty much universal. Even though close up they can do alot of damage as the barrel is basically .50 call with 12 gauge shotguns do not really have the potential to overpenentrate reallyhell when you see someone blow open a gigantic hole in the door in movies and tv unless there like right next to the door you would never have that kind of impact from a 12 GA or probably even a 10 Gauge.truth is they'd hit like here at the end at 3:34 here

plus well they scatter and get weaker at a longer distance, like as little as 20 yards depending on the choke and the load. hell in the FBI shootout in 1986 despite the reports saying to the contrary the main problem with the takedown was they used shotguns instead of rifles like the perps were using, a .223 pea shooter rifle and some other gun, a .223 rifle and .357 loaded with magnums instead of specials like the cop with the 686 with .38's I thinkwhich were unable to really penetrate the metal bodywork of the 1970's era large sedan (1977 Monte Carlo, large strong sucker that beast) they had and the windshield, which they did hit with the shotgun a few times and it blinded them with glass fragments somewhat yes, but it didnt really even hit themand it was double ought BUCK, the strongest of the bunch back then.and the guy who actually hit them and got one of them, knocking one of the bad guys out somewhat in that panicfest get this was a guy packing a model 36, a version of tubbs gun with .38 special +p while the others had 9mm double stacks, Zito's gun the smith model 659, 15 round normal capacity mag that just didnt pack enough punch for them to feel the hits as they were often odd hits in the fightsomething that's been known for years with 9mm hence why the military stuck with the .45's as they cant use anything but non expanding ammo for there guns under the geneva convention. which when mixed in with the pea shooter rifle they now use well the .45 was a hell of alot more trustworthy than that thing.hence why it was by tooth and nail they refused to go to the 9mm beretta in the 1980's despite the feds cutting all funding and spare partsbloody piece of junk that .223 M16 and to think we made the rest of the world switch from .30-06/.308 to that round back in the 1950's, how many good men have lost there life thanks to that piece of junk serving this country since it was introduced?but anyways .38 special is actually not that weak and well short barreled J frames like that (Model 36 Steel Frame, 37 Alloy, 38 Bodyguard with Hammer Shroud alloy and the 49 Bodyguard steel) are surprisingly accurate at long distance in the right hands
same thing with the PPK and the PP in .380http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3kShpN_CyQhence the comment in the maze, he's got a J frame on his leg but he knows how to use it, notice how the swat guy didnt go like oh great or anythingand the bodyguard he had, 100% jam and snag proof in suit coats and pockets like his derringer in .41 and more powerful than the .380's he had in smugglers and indian wars, he actually downgraded as the show went on it seemed till freefall somewhatHell problem with the FBI is well they had this odd obsession that velocity is everything, putting 124 + P's rounds in the 9mm's and like 128 + P's in the J frames and even in .357 magnumsproblem is its the same weak bullet that didnt cut it in the first place in the 1900's (.38 special was a modern version a .38 black powder cartridge from the 18th century) that brought about the 158 Grain and 180 Grain .357 magnums just with less than 200 extra FPS.thus resulting in well its epic failure save for that one guy who could shoot with the 36.what they should have done is gone with 158 grain loads and 147s for the 9mm which they did do afterwards till the 10mm was readybut bottom line is if that shotgun had been a .30-06 M1 garand it would have been over in seconds with far less ammo expended and well the .45 is and always will be king of the service cartridges.hell the FBI today are using M1911's in .45 nowadays so they did eventually get the message. Actually that was one of the problems I had with Sons and Lovers, when Tubbs unloads with the three shot shotgun on the car Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildat most the guy would have been wounded not dead, and just knocked out as he hit the main windshield not the side head on.would have been better if he had yelled at Crockett I'm out, here take my bren ten 10mm that's designed to do that and I'll switch to the .45 on my leg reallyplus being the last episode with the bren ten like the daytona it would have been nice to see him use it like the D in the hitlist, kinda full circle in a wayalso note how different the car looks here too, like that's the blue silver one, weird how the tone changes based on the tv cuts and it applies to the TR as welllook how much more distinct the TR seems in the TV cut vs the DVDEingefügtes Bildfrom a different episode but more or less the same shotEingefügtes Bildlike someone added a whited out filter to make this look more like the first lethal weapon film rather than Miami Vice, I mean what did Dick Wolf supervise the transfer to the dvd and fiddle with the earlier stuff?also since when has Tubbs car had white wall tires? did I just never pick up on it?and yeah I dont know what's going on with TV, was watching bones and they used some BS technolgy from the 30th century that would make Abrams and the technobable pair of Berman and Braga squirm in delight when it comes to BS to map 87 fractures on some guys body and bones in a crushed car, crushed as in fully cubed with blood coming out of it saying it was a suicidefound 88 and its not a suicide, how the hell do you think he got in the car in the first place!, now I know what bothered me about that show, its not the ho hum this is always routine and thus not shocking gross or evil or meaningfull investigation thing where they act like there robots.there selling preimium bull and presenting it as fact and its already bad enough with the tv and gunfights, now someone is going to go to the FBI and probably act like that's a legit ability of the FBI or something like they did with CSIhell watch the first 48 sometime, its amazing just how different fiction that is supposed to be based on fact is getting and how off the rails sci fi ish its getting with CSI, like two different planets!not to mention cops in modern cop shows make the bad guys look like heroes in a way, low grade crap, cheap he's got a gun drama all over the place, damn hacks, no wonder I feel like De Niro's Character in Goodfella's who routed for the bad guys when watching tv nowadays the cop's in modern tv shows are bigger thugs than the bad guysand no character, if Tubbs and Crockett walked onto any set of any modern tv show, they'd steal the show with there magnetism along with the others, they'd be the character equivalent of the man with no name or eastwood in city heat walking down the street.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQbAfUz8JUEOhh **** indeed
Yeah, I'm a gun advocate too. The government could start also spending more money for mental health care to try and help and/or prevent some of these psychos from becoming psychos in the long run. Any kind of gun law that prevents the sale of guns will just help create an all new multi-million (billion?) dollar industry for illegal weapons. It will be just like prohibition in the 20's...did outlawing alcohol stop people from drinking? Uhh...NO! :) It helped fund the careers of Al Capone and other gangsters who made tons of money with bootlegging.I've also read some recent articles that basically stated that since Obama hasn't been able to get any serious gun laws passed and/or approved by Congress now...it's probably not gonna' happen anytime soon. He has more pressing and important issues that will eventually demand more attention from people...like our economy (or the memory of what an economy once was)! ;)Anyway, awesome info about all the guns and what is shown on TV and what is reality! I don't completely understand all of it, but I got the "jist". Thanks! :thumbsup: I know, though, that TV always makes gun fights seem much more "wild" and "crazy" than they really are. Even the sounds/special effects of the guns being fired are a lot of times fake on TV. I do like "Bones" and watch it regularly...as well as the original "CSI". A lot of stuff on those shows is fake...but most of the forensic procedures focused on are actual real ones used and/or are brand new methods being tried out somewhere. The fake aspect with those shows is that no one place will always have the newest, most brand new methods always at the immediate disposal for whoever needs them. Also, forensic and DNA testing usually takes months to get results from...not days or hours like TV portrays....but you have to get the cases solved in the 1hr on TV, so they have to "fudge" a little. ;)But, even though I like "CSI" and "Bones", I still miss the days of "MV", "Magnum", "Knight Rider", "Hunter", etc... Even though somewhat unrealistic, they were "fun" to watch and an awesome escape from reality each night! :clap: But, that's why I like the new "Hawaii Five-0" (and of course I'll always love the original too), as it's a little bit of a "flashback" to the old shows. They don't focus as much on forensic science or DNA evidence (although those things will be mentioned or shown a little), but more on the case, action, characters, cars, and the paradise of Hawaii! :DAs for cars I've thought about or seen in the past...then all of a sudden when I'm thinking about them again, I'll see one (or that same one again)...that does sometimes happen! :) It's weird! :rolleyes: Ironically I saw an old faded red-orange Ford Torino the other day and thought about "Starsky & Hutch". However, this one did not have the white stripe, nor the "jacked" up back wheels. Then not long after that I see another old 70's Ford Torino--however, this time the ugly 70's/"Brady Bunch"/baby diarrhea green (also oxidized and faded). But, the odds of seeing two 70's Ford Torinos within a few days of each other is phenomenal (at least in my small town). There's just not that many of those old Torinos left, at least not around here. I'm like...what the heck?? :pYeah, the "MV" DVD's are sometimes a little "off" with the colors, compared to original airings. Yet, other times the DVD's showcase the colors superbly! I don't know...maybe they used different airings from different networks when making the DVD sets--therefore sometimes the colors have faded. Or, maybe some digital process changes the way the colors appear? Whatever the case, I do love my DVD sets...but I wish all episodes could be seen again as they were originally aired on NBC! ;) The Caddy's colors do change somewhat with lighting and other aspects...but I still think there were at least two different Caddys used (if not maybe 3). Even when the silver/gray blue one looks somewhat different in camera angles or lighting...it still looks different than the aqua-green one. And, again the different colored steering wheels is a "dead" give-away.

Yeah what can I say that fool won his primary, I dont know what is going on do people think this is a game or something. That none of this matters and they vote for the person who makes them feel better or like they did something rather than someone who will do a good job and not ruin everything and violate your rights in the meantime in the name of some witch hunt?I mean it honestly seems like as long as the guys a good enough liar in MA that anyone could get elected even if they raped and killed people for god sakes, I just dont understand why anyone would vote for such blatantly corrupt and morally bankrupt people who are feeding off fear and lack of information and truth to get into officehell at this rate I'm surprised Whitey is still in Jail, at this rate if he wanted to HE could run for senate and win despite those 20 people he wasted and all those people he terrorized on the south end for 40 years.I mean I thought MA was supposed to be the home of the smartest and the brightest in the nation, with MIT, Harvard and all that, instead the four people I've met or heard of from harvard are either idiots or well just oddly incompetent in the most basic of wayslike the guy who ran a business I went to often, a harvard Business school graduate couldnt get his business to make money becuase he wanted to keep all the stock for himself, it took a computer fixing company guy and an owner of a construction firm to get his business to make moneyand this is a BUSINESS school graduate, an OLD one.not to mention he neglected his wife and wondered why after not speaking with her or taking her out once a week for there relationship that it went sour on the same day he lost his job from intel back when they had a plant here in the 1990'sI admit relationships and love are complex but from what I've heard from long distance or working couples they make a day once a week for themselves and it keeps it going, so its actually rather simple to get one to workits like Scotty said in Star trek generations, if something matters to you, you make time for it, basic yet again and he either didnt know to do that or forgot to and suffered the consequences Its just mind boggling though, anyone who thinks people in the north are smarter than everyone else in the south has never lived in MA or anywhere in the north, that much is certain.and with how often they've shot down attempts to get gay marrage legalized there in the statehouse is certainly no nuance thought here that's for sure, its the same old corruption its always been and hatred of everyone who isnt like them.its just like in Hamlet, oh we're evolved. we're beyond that, bullshit, you can be damn sure nothing has changed and its probably STILL like Evan nowdays just with some extra red tape evolved indeed my ass, its all the same just they know how to hide it better and how to lie better to people who either dont know any better or people who are just stupid and ignorant about life and the way it works.bottomline dont vote for the guy who says I'll do this, I'll do that, and wax your car for free, vote for the quiet guy who's got a good record and knows not to let his emotions, fear and the EU influence his thought.you know, Castilo, that's who you need to run this place lol some old military guy like that who's seen the good and the bad and knows how to keep things in check without making them worse.With TV I dont know you know I was looking up the Dirty Harry AMT automag and this poped up in my suggestions

11 people wacked in a 2 hour period, and tales of the goat was on today, an hour of TV roughly 2 people wasted, Legba By tubbs and the little guy by Crockett and like 2 or 3 others with the henchmen by Legbabringing the total average deathcount of 5 to 10 and shots fired maybe tops 20, even with a mac 10 with those two examples for a 1 hour show and a 2 hour moivieand I seem to remember alot more death and destruction in the first five minutes of modern CSI and NCIS, along with full auto fire, murders rapes all made routine and I just dont like that. it just all feels so fake with the way they deal with it and it never gets to themand then I saw a REALLY early episode of CSI, S1 where Grissoms girlfriend was acting like a human it was getting to her and it was great and somewhat realisticits like WHAT happened between 2000 and now that everything feels worthless and cheap on tv and movies to me, did I just become self aware or did things and stories get cheaper and less and less realistic?and I understand they gotta fudge the details, I mean I am a star trek fan you kinda have to buy alot of crap to enjoy that show but it still somewhat makes sense in most senses with stuff like the warp core and the impulse engines and the basic techbut I mean with no sci fi hell it seems like they full embraced the stupid statistics of a gazillion robberies and murders every second that security companies tell everyone to get them to buy there stuff (keep getting this solicitor that starts there are X number of robberies per minute according to the FBI bla bla, Yeah **** you and Kiss my ass!) and then made it seem like all of it was happening on camera when its 9 times out 10 known fellons the system knows just doing it again and its ISOLATED incidents that happen once maybe every 2 to 3 months or during the summerand maybe that's it in a nutballnot sure if you heard this one but there's an old story about a man on a beach full of starfish drying up in the sun, and he's throwing them back into the ocean one by one and theres thousands of the little buggersanother man asks him why are you doing that, it doesnt matter in the long run, there all going to die eventuallyyes it does to that one starfish and it feels like TV is handling murder death and all the terrible stuff in life like none of it matters and that by definition is against human nature and I think that is what is driving me NUTS with modern tvplus all of the **** it makes people think about firearms people and making them aware of the more powerful guns out there that will chances are never be used on them and instead used in recreation for its entire life without hurting someone like a REAL tommy gun or a MAC 10, which I would love to own but those are class 3's and the restrictions on those are incredible and they cant even make them anymore since 1988 some stupid law someone thought would never be passed so they didnt oppose it back then passed so the price has gone up and out of sight in addition to that

you know its like that guy who crashed an enzo on the californian highway a few years ago by going 210 MPH on the road, spliting the car in half without hurting anyoneyou just go like oh my god you idiot your going to bring the heat on us now just because you couldnt control yourself and ran out of sense and talentsame thing with firearms, we get blamed for the idiots who missuse them or something else happens with them all the time.hell I had my belgian friend go oh some 5 year old kid shot another kid with a gun and some people are still against gun control, 5 fucking PM in the afternoon and she talks to me about that when I'm in a good mood out of nowhere and waiting for some show to startand I yelled at her blame the fucking parents, where the hell were they and CHARGE THEM and no one else and why didnt they teach there kids not to do that and to give guns proper respect for it, its not a baby toyand stop annoying me with this stupid **** as she just had to ruin my good mood and I'm finally just starting to get out this sort of funk about violence in tv I've been in in the past 6 months and then she has to put that image in my mindbut anyways like they did at my hunter safety education course, I saw a father and his 5 year old kid there making sure that with guns in the house the kid didnt do something like that and she wants to blame the gun for that, I didnt get to the second point with her as I pissed her off royally with it but its just like you know, we really shouldnt listen to the EU about anything with guns as they have no fucking idea what there talking about and there sense of reality is BADLY warped, atleast in belgium where shes from when it comes to firearms rights and they used to make some of the finest shotguns, pistols and make the FN P90 and the Five seven, now there a bunch of gunshy fools because they didnt think to post police at there schools like everywhere elseand that thing with school killings and murders its a world wide phenomenon, has nothing to do with guns or knives or anything, for some reason people are going after kids on a murderous rampage, be it like the kid in connecicut when he held a grudge after being bullied there as a kid or whatever it seems like in life the weakest are the FIRST targets always and what's the weakest thing in the jungle, the kids be it in nature or when it comes to the human racehell a male bear will kill the cubs to bring a female into season, I guess in some sick way this could be a form of itand with all that it fucking pisses me off, funny I used to try and stay neutral in alot of things given the nature of life and choice but this is just getting ridiculous and I dont want to support those shows and movies that are doing this anymore, nor some goverment I never even seen telling me what I can and cant haveand I feel like I'm turning into a hybrid of castilo and dirty harry based on the subject right now, hey obama he's a seven point suppository! what did you say?!I said stick it up your ass lolbut anyways I'll get to the cars in a sec I gotta take a break, feels good to get this off my chest though.

Not the dark Tornino is it, like the one in the film Gran Torino, that 1973 model similar to the one Kowalski Bucked around in Fear is the Key

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDbhIJoGIk

sorry the copywrite nazi's took down the full chase, even though it says its OUT of print, meaning pirated is the only way you can see it, also screwed up the Roy Budd (Get carter 1971) soundtrack for it
thisbut anyways in this color scheme?
yeah who knows with the prints, who knows what the storage for them was like at the stations, although unlike some 50's and 60's car Tubbs car is using THIN white wall tires, probably why I never picked up on itand also I was wrong about tubbs getting the guy in the windshield, he did get him from the side with the window down apparently

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A138V49xcw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

with atleast one of the shots, that would do it

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDbhIJoGIk sorry the copywrite nazi's took down the full chase, even though it says its OUT of print, meaning pirated is the only way you can see it, also screwed up the Roy Budd (Get carter 1971) soundtrack for it

thisbut anyways in this color scheme?
yeah who knows with the prints, who knows what the storage for them was like at the stations, although unlike some 50's and 60's car Tubbs car is using THIN white wall tires, probably why I never picked up on itand also I was wrong about tubbs getting the guy in the windshield, he did get him from the side with the window down apparently

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A138V49xcw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

with atleast one of the shots, that would do it
The red-orange Torino I saw was around the same year as Starsky's...but the "Brady Bunch" green one was actually closer to the video one above...around a 1972 or so. I just thought it strange that all of a sudden I'm seeing old 70's Torinos, whereas I hardly ever see those--in my small town, no-less. :)Yeah, I don't know what happened with "MV" prints over the years, and/or what other cable networks did to them with reruns along the way. This could have affected the colors and subsequently what was used to make the DVD sets. The DVD sets obviously used the wrong "cable" logo for the 3rd-5th seasons (created by I think fx or TNN)...so who knows what else they used from syndicated copies? :rolleyes:I think Tubb's Caddys did have some sort of white-walls throughout the show...but to be honest I haven't paid that much attention to that part of the cars. I've been looking at the colors of each Caddy and/or the steering wheel to know which one was being used for which scene, for which episode. An all black tire was kind of a thing started in the 80's...but it would have looked strange on a car from the 50's or 60's. I'll have to look at the tires from now on. :thumbsup:

Well it is spring/summer time, Maybe all of the old ford guys are dusting off there cars and putting some fuel through the carbs in prep for the summertime cruses hell there was a 68 Camaro yellow and black with a trunk T/A spoiler at a gas station just now probably getting a tune up.Yeah with the cuts though that means that the TR being washed out along with the colors may not all be Dick Wolf's fault in the long run here. But still in the land of the grey, brown and black with blue tint shows Miami vice was made to stand out for that very reason.as not to be a dull mindless wash for the masses like alot of thingsand with the dvd transfers undoing that it kinda screws it up a touch With the MA thing its just kinda crazy, I mean even among the non pistola and rifle inclinded here the taxes are too much. a few years ago they actually had a vote to remove the 4% sales tax but the college kids who are from out of state and paying basically a X10 what a state person is paying for school were tricked into voting for the sales tax and not to get rid of it, as they said it would raise costs for the colleges which is bullshitas state technical highschool you pay 2G for a 1000 hour class, the outsider pays something like 10 to 20 grand based on what they want to do, problem is the state and the schools take federal money which means they have to jump through a billion hoops to even get that money, causing the costs to go up for everyone to the point where its not even worth it anymore to go to college and be in debt to it for 15 to 20 yearsand with the job market as it is and college educated people out of work its kind of a self sabotaging system right nowso it has NOTHING to do with sales tax, its the damn federal mafia money causing all of these problems for people in and out of state and in general periodand imagine what that is doing for people in debt who cant pay that period, wouldnt that mean they would be abit more keen to pull a breaking bad or a 51'st state?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_badhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_51st_Staterather than work themselves to death and not be able to support there family? I mean anyone can learn anything, just give them a book and something to practice on, dont need to go to harvard to learn something really, its just this need for a degree that is suffocating people to death it seems hell look at the south and the good old boys like on swamp people, there doing just fine without all this crapand that 5% with a 6% property tax in adition to that that really hurts everyone, and now theres talk of reducing the sales to 4 and raising the property which would pretty much make it damn near impossibile for any of the old timers here to live here anymore.its just insane, I mean when that happened and the vote on gay marrage that passed that quickly got vetoed it became apparent that this "NEW" England is ready to rejoin up with the old british empire at this point and go home.its just downright that crazy right now and they dont care about who's life they ruin up here it seems, all they care about is the money.Hell I'd rather take The Hill street boys (whitey's old gang in the 1980's and early 1990's) money than the feds anyday with this kinda crap, atleast if they break your hand or leg it will heal up in 6 months rather than 20 years.that sales tax thing along with the sudden and assonine veto of gay marriage rights when everyone said they were okay with it at the MA state house is when I started to think this is no longer paradise, this is paradise lost and there trying to expand and ruin everything in my town now and make everything worse.and I hate to be a quitter as I love this place but this is getting to be too much and I'm starting to think this place is legitimately unsalvageable, only way to save it would be to move it out of MA and into NH to get away from the trolls and corrupt bastards of boston and the state house.hmph from a freed colony and the start of america to back to the way it was when the red coats ran it it seems, hell I bet all of our founding fathers are going nuts right now swearing at these bastards as much as I am right now.and its a beautiful and good place its just these fuckers ruining the place, that's the real shame if it wasn't for them MA would be thriving right now and be a much happier place for all sides and everyone regardless of there political inclinations. anyways with the car though that white wall thing is congruent with the period, the overly white wall tires like on this one in the photos was from the 1950's

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0woED5ocaw

tubbs car with FULL white wall tireshttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7939&stc=1&d=13678653671960's was like this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zMl7Yhig0

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7936&stc=1&d=1367865353http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7938&stc=1&d=1367865363and I had a car with those kind of white wall tires he had on the caddy, there very subtitle but with dark blue and chrome it works, just a shame the car was so beatup and dirty most of the time, hard to keep a car clean and mint up here as a daily driver.but that's part of the reason why I dont think I noticed it, there pinstripe white wall tires, they actually had a RED pinstripe on some of the late 60's muscle cars
this ones white but I remember a red pinstripe on some of the nova's and the Corvette's in the 60'salso you said something about Charlies Angels with the J frame Model 49, reminded me I came across this photo in the lamborghini section of ferrarichathttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7937&stc=1&d=1367865359one of the angels in a Countach back then, with full sized tornado mirrors on the side, like the D except painted gloss black instead of stock mattactually just by that you could probably find it again really as those cars were made to order and much rarer than modern lambo's

post-592-13892965592907_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892965593222_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892965593569_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892965594078_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I actually kind of like the white walls on tires...however, I know that they don't always look good on modern cars. But, on older and/or classic ones I really think they're cool! :cool: I don't remember if Tubbs' Caddys always had white walls of some kind...but I would bet they did. I'll have to start paying more attention each time I see the Caddy. ;)

Yeah' date=' I actually kind of like the white walls on tires...however, I know that they don't always look good on modern cars. But, on older and/or classic ones I really think they're cool! :cool: I don't remember if Tubbs' Caddys always had white walls of some kind...but I would bet they did. I'll have to start paying more attention each time I see the Caddy. ;)[/quote']I think it did and we just never noticed it, also in that popular mechanics article for the stunt testarossa it does look like the Tubbs Mobile is in that blue metalic color toohttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7977&stc=1&d=1368466498so that's atleast one period photo that DID not fade showing the proper color of one of the caddies, also note the missing cowboy Cadillac thing also I saw one of those 2002 revival T Birds in yellow with full white wire tires, yeahhh it did not suit the car too well. It may have been a 50's revival design but it certainly couldnt get away with it like a proper 50's car.

post-592-13892965610055_thumb.jpg

You remember when I told you with the lamborghini aventador and the Revention there looked like someone had shoved an aircraft up there butts?namely the F22, then the F117http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptorhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Revent%C3%B3nhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F117http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_AventadorThere's been a development........well I was checking my hotmail the other day, and on logout right before I was about to go back to google had an article about a new lambo that just came out.and apparently the lead volkswaggen designer who is in-charge of lamborghini design (leading even more credence to the volks-lamborghini thing I came up with, why isnt there an Italian designing a italian car? not a german who prefers engineering over style, which is very unlamborghini by definition, I mean for crying out loud the lamborghini miura takes off at a 120 to a 140 MPH, has a kind awkward driving position for the more long legged of us but they didnt care because they loved how the cars looks!) well apparently he decided to style a car after some sort of attack helicopter, probably the old Apache it said in the hotmail article I cant find right nowhad to go with thishttp://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/new-lamborghini-egoista-pictures-2013-5-13this is so damn bat crazy, batshit insane that I kinda respect it in an odd way, unlike the others he came up with http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/lamborghini-veneno-geneva-motor-show-2013-03-04this one just makes me wanna holler, or rather vomit oh my god I just realized what that car reminds me of, its the damn speed racer car from the wachowski brothers speed racer film 5 years ago

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez1nK9U1rck

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Pxx0GS-xY

why is an italian car being styled by a german anyways and not pinifarina, or any of the greats for that matter? like Leonardo Fioravanti (basically more or less every good looking ferrari to leave maranello) Diego Ottina, the testarossa, or Marcello Gandini?That means lamborghini is only italian in the sense that the factory is in italy along with the test drivers, everything else, the engineering and the styling is germanSo its REALLY a Volks - Lamborghini, I was dead on after all.Also there calling it the Egoista..... are they making fun of there own customers? big ego, buy an Egoista? Tch and I though La ferrari was kind of arrogant.I will say this, atleast it doesnt have the pug faced dog look going on for it like alot of modern cars have been doing as of late
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ferrari_458_Italia_--_05-18-2011.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Ferrari_California1.jpg/800px-Ferrari_California1.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/F12pebblebeach.jpgand on every single one of them its been the one thing about them that I've either disliked or hated, who let the pug dog lovers into the design studio? seriously what the hell is going on here? is this the new fad for this generation of cars?you do not leave a gaping hole in the middle of the front end with no accent's or style to it that is all black and say it makes it look better, it doesnt, it just doesnt. every single one of those cars needs there front end either minorly restyled like the viper or completely redone like the C7.and look how much better the shelby, the last one the old man worked on before his passing looks compared to all of those high end exotics or its competitors in the look department because it doesn't do that.
I'd be proud to have that starting at me in my drive way, while the others I'd be heading off to a fiberglass bodykit maker to fix the others just to get it where I can look at it without wanting to cover it up.But credit due where credit is due, atleast lamborghini isnt getting caught up in that, atleast the germans arent letting them do that.tch I feel like Doctor Mccoy, Doctor Mccoy to modern car designers, are you out of your fricking vulcan mind? what the hell is this crap lol

• 1 month later...

Thought this was kind of interesting, Leno Just posted a video of his somewhat all original 59 Olds Rocket 88 with 95K miles that somehow survived up here in MA for 50 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OPPJPi8Bco

not without a little rust and damage to the paint but still if this survived Maybe the Tubbs Mobiles did as well.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OPPJPi8Bco not without a little rust and damage to the paint but still if this survived Maybe the Tubbs Mobiles did as well.

That's cool!! Love the car! :thumbsup: If I had the money Leno does, I'd have exactly the same hobby (except I don't care much for 1920's cars). But, that's probably why God hasn't blessed me with that much "dough". :pBut, yeah, if someone actually did purchase one or both of the Caddys from the show, and fixed them up or took care of them, they could still be around for sure! But, it all comes down to...did someone do that or not and/or are they still around today even if they did back then? :confused:

That's cool!! Love the car! :thumbsup: If I had the money Leno does' date=' I'd have exactly the same hobby (except I don't care much for 1920's cars). But, that's probably why God hasn't blessed me with that much "dough". :pBut, yeah, if someone actually did purchase one or both of the Caddys from the show, and fixed them up or took care of them, they could still be around for sure! But, it all comes down to...did someone do that or not and/or are they still around today even if they did back then? :confused:[/quote']lol yeah with leno he used to be a driver for a car dealer up here back in his day driving around Bentley's and Mercs to there owners and the like. So I've always had the impression that he became a comedian just to feed his car hobby.and he really worked his rear off for it and to get the tonight show, I think his basic master plan is now to have his car hobby support him as he has a full on 3D printer and inhouse car masters at his shop working on his car.so he'll lease them out to work on whatever cars the rich and famous need work on, or even people with pet projects who want some high end work done on it.I mean why else would you put that kind of money into getting this kind of talent to work at your shop on a daily basis

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=natpzDsc3OQ

and he has mentioned he has a specific polishing expert for chrome and bodywork as well that hasnt been seen in any of the videos yet.also I never knew that someone could so blindly hate someone for having a car collection with the starving children angle
despite employing so many people and keeping all these cars on the roadits the one the second comment is responding to, guess those are the kind of people bob hope used to make fun of in his day personified and with a keyboard.guess no one told them that the key to survival is innovation and industry, not free handouts.but anyways yeah if that 88 survived without even having the motor opened up that is pretty god damn impressive and he said that almost all of those cars have the same framework.and the things did survive until the middle and late 1980's, chances are they are still around.hell on fast and loud the guy was talking to a swede who wanted to buy a Cadillac and he said quote on quote those cars are usually quite abit more common than the car that he sold him.so the odds are in our favor in this regard.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=natpzDsc3OQ and he has mentioned he has a specific polishing expert for chrome and bodywork as well that hasnt been seen in any of the videos yet.also I never knew that someone could so blindly hate someone for having a car collection with the starving children angle

despite employing so many people and keeping all these cars on the roadits the one the second comment is responding to, guess those are the kind of people bob hope used to make fun of in his day personified and with a keyboard.guess no one told them that the key to survival is innovation and industry, not free handouts.but anyways yeah if that 88 survived without even having the motor opened up that is pretty god damn impressive and he said that almost all of those cars have the same framework.and the things did survive until the middle and late 1980's, chances are they are still around.hell on fast and loud the guy was talking to a swede who wanted to buy a Cadillac and he said quote on quote those cars are usually quite abit more common than the car that he sold him.so the odds are in our favor in this regard.
That would be cool if Leno did do that! :cool:Yeah, I hope that Tubbs' Caddys are still around somewhere...like that one that supposedly was out of the country. I hope that was one of them, and it's still somewhere today, being take care of. :thumbsup:

indeed and who knows but it is one of the chrome and steel cars, the kind of americana the europeans love so its hopefully being well cared for.plus it is a rather simple car, a single carb big V8, hell over there they thing a 350 5.7 is a big block!so that car probably seems like Dirty Harry Callahan's .44 magnum to them in size and power.

so that car probably seems like Dirty Harry Callahan's .44 magnum to them in size and power.

Actually in Europe, or the UK at least, American cars are legendary for getting almost no power out of enormous engines.

Actually in Europe' date=' or the UK at least, American cars are legendary for getting almost no power out of enormous engines.[/quote']I agree, even though I have been building muscle cars my entire life (1962-1972 models)I have been watching over a dozen seasons of Top Gear (one of my favourite shows !) and I can see that European Car manufacturers are ten years ahead of North American cars in design and HP. I can see this first hand as our Canadian Imports such as Audi or Mercedes are fair but the European ones are so far superior. Many of the exotic car manufacturer as well as even the little guys like Vauxhall, make superior autos then the big three of NA! I personally love Ford of England and I think the Mondeo is a sexy car but not available in Canada. I used to own a Thunderbird Super Coupe and that V6 comes close to creating the power that Europe does, but we have a long way to go with high horsepower out of smaller cubic inch.

True but looking into it I've been thinking its two or three things causing that, the valve's not being hardened for high performance and the addition of hydraulic roller cams with the older carshttp://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-tech-performance/2235266-428-hp-521-ft-lbs-torque-stock-heads-intake-and-carb-74-454-a.htmland looking into old ferrari's and italian exotics they usually have one Barrel per cylinder with the carbs

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=F35hkAaChSw

which is what the Grand Sport C2 Corvette hadhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette_%28C2%29as it notes there 4 webber carbs on it, probably 2 barrels a piece, hence the hood on it to let those breath, making the engine put out 425 net horsepower on a bored out .377 CI corvetteonly for it to be killed by the higher ups who didnt want to bother competing with the cobra's back then.while every other car ONLY had a single carb on it usually, be it a two or a four and when it did have multiple ones they were usually six packs on a V8, not an eight packbut on the other hand its alot simpler to set up one carb rather than four or two of them, probably why it was the usual setup for a car over here.and you gotta remember europe had the autobahn, the autostrada and a highway in england that used to be unlimited in the 1960's and 1970's.we had nothing thanks to the feds who basically force the states to have 55 and 65 mph speedlimits by way of funding money for the roads, so the stock cars outside of drag racing really didnt need that kind of high end power, so the big three never saw the need to develop there cars to do thatoutside of Ford who wanted Ferrari's ass after the deal to buy his company fell throughand its still that way while germany has the autobahn and the ring over there.but to think ferrari is getting 500+ HP out of a 270 CI V8 is pretty god damn impressivehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_F458with no turbo's or superchargers either to my knowledgeand porsche has started putting 4 wheel steering on its GT3 to make it drive like a smaller car With a 4,000 pounds on it producing 470 HP on a 6 to keep it fast with all of the extra safety equipment and longer chassis on it

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVdme4ISq8Y

So we really ARE 10 to 15 years behind I'd say, we cant even make the New Corvette look anywhere near as good as those cars, hell it looks like Chirs Bangler designed the thing.what they really need to make at GM is frankly a turbocharged midengined supercar with the V6 out of the camaro and call that the corvette or some other name, they were going to try it at one point in the 60's
or hell find a way to make this over here under license
they had the opel GT made here under licence at one point I believe, that pontiac or whatever it was.

• 10 months later...

Just thought I'd post this here as I keep coming across this on ebay, its a rather good drawing of what looks to be more or less tubbs' car

Eingefügtes Bild

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-Cadillac-Convertible-CLASSIC-CAR-ART-PRINT-/231213197070?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d561670e

it just needs the cowboy cadillac thing and its ready to go really

and while I like the Caddie I'm not really a Luxury Sedan guy, its just not really in my nature to really desire to have one, a model of it or a drawing of it so I figured I'd post the link here for the bigger fans of his car

and forgive me if this is against the rules but I cant help but think someone else would really enjoy to have this in their home.

Edited by Kavinsky

• 9 months later...

Hey did anyone catch Men In Black 3 recently, there was just a scene of Will Smith in a Dead Ringer for Tubbs' car on the TV, RCJ something on the plate, and it looks like an aqua marine blue, possibly a very close paint match to blue silver, with a white interior.

and I swear it looks just like it, except its well restored (on the blue silver one you could see a little bubling on the paint in the show in S3) has perfect paint and in good shape now.

Edited by Kavinsky