Any Magnum PI Fans?

timm525

• Administrators
...Awesome' date=' timm525! It definitely is the place to go for "MPI"! :thumbsup: As I stated above, my username is MaiTaiMan and my avatar is a pic of Magnum's red Jungle Bird shirt. :cool:[/quote']Yep, saw you over there. :thumbsup:

Yep' date=' saw you over there. :thumbsup:[/quote']Cool! :cool: By the way, I realize this would never have happened because the two shows were on two different networks...but if both "Miami Vice" and "Magnum, p.i." would have been either on NBC or CBS, I think an "MV"/"Magnum" crossover would have been awesome! :thumbsup: Having one storyline start in Miami, then end up in Honolulu would have been totally different but superb (in my opinion)! :clap: Dang...if they can crossover "Magnum, p.i." and "Murder She Wrote" (and it's considered as one of the most popular and famous crossovers in TV history!) then I'm sure a "MV" and "MPI" crossover would have been totally conceivable. But...with the shows being on different networks, I know it could never have happend. :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Yep, The Simon and Simon one wasn't too bad either. I liked it when shows did that.

Here's another Magnum PI fan! :)Yeah, sometimes I wished, they would have made some more crossover tv shows with some great 80's shows at that time. :)I do have all 8 seasons on DVD and this nice die-cast 308 GTS at home.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Magnum is a most excellent show and one of only a handful that probably never jumped the shark (although I guess there is debate about whether "Magnum dies then comes back to life" between S7 and S8 counts).As an side, though, even though Magnum trumps Vice easily when it comes to consistent quality, Magnum never had the extreme highs that Vice exhibited in S1 and S2. But it's still one of the best ever.

Yep' date=' The Simon and Simon one wasn't too bad either. I liked it when shows did that.[/quote'] Yeah...I liked "Simon and Simon" allright. It wasn't as much of a hit or favorite as "Magnum" or "MV" was...but it was an enjoyable show. :thumbsup:

Hey, Tom Peps....I too have all 8 seasons on DVD, and I also have the 1:18 diecast model of the Ferrari 308GTS as well! :clap: I also have all the original TV Guides with Magnum and/or cast as covers, and some 8x10 and 24x36 cast pics/posters! As I did last year with all my "Miami Vice" memoribalia (including a 1:18 diecast model of Crockett's white Ferrari Testarossa), I have all my "Magnum" stuff displayed right now as I go through the show! :thumbsup:By the way, I also think I have the same diecast model of the 57 Corvette shown beside Magnum's Ferrari. :cool:

I have some other movie/tv diecast models as well. Especially the Testarossa and Daytona. :) A few days ago I got the Scarface Caddy. I know it's a '63 and Tubbs had a '64, but as soon as I get Tubbs plate, the Caddy will get it then. lol The Cowboy plate I have already.The Vette you noticed in the background, isn't a '57 but a '59 from Autoart. Btw have you noticed the license plate on her? It's from another great but short lived tv show! ;)Simon & Simon was a great show, yeah. And it runs as long as Magnum, with 8 seasons. :D Magnum from 80-88 and Simon & Simon from 81-89. Sadly I only have the first two seasons. So in hope they will release the other seasons as well. Same with the Fallguy. *crossmyfingers*I know this Magnum site as well and I have all filming locations saved in Google Earth. :D

I have some other movie/tv diecast models as well. Especially the Testarossa and Daytona. :) A few days ago I got the Scarface Caddy. I know it's a '63 and Tubbs had a '64' date=' but as soon as I get Tubbs plate, the Caddy will get it then. lol The Cowboy plate I have already.The Vette you noticed in the background, isn't a '57 but a '59 from Autoart. Btw have you noticed the license plate on her? It's from another great but short lived tv show! ;)Simon & Simon was a great show, yeah. And it runs as long as Magnum, with 8 seasons. :D Magnum from 80-88 and Simon & Simon from 81-89. Sadly I only have the first two seasons. So in hope they will release the other seasons as well. Same with the Fallguy. *crossmyfingers*I know this Magnum site as well and I have all filming locations saved in Google Earth. :D[/quote']Yeah, I have a few diecast models of some TV show cars: The General Lee and Rosco's police car from "The Dukes of Hazzard", the Ferrari 308 GTS from "Magnum, p.i.", the Ferrari Testarossa from "Miami Vice", the 1976 Ford Torino from "Starsky & Hutch, and even though it's not a diecast model but a vintage toy--I do have KITT and the Michael Knight action figure from "Knight Rider". I also have a diecast model of the 1958 Plymouth Fury from the movie "Christine". I also have several other diecast models of just certain cars...but not necessarily from a TV show or movie.It was hard to tell what year the Corvette was in your pics because I only saw the back. You can tell around what year the 1950's and early 60's are from the front. The 57 was the last year to have the single headlights. Starting in 1958 they had the quad (or what I call the dual) headlights...or two on each side. But, from behind they look a lot alike, and I do have a diecast model of a 57 Vette--and from the back it looks almost exactly like the one you had in your pics. By the way...the license tag is too blurry...I can't tell what it says. So, I don't know what other TV show it was from?? I know that "Route 66" had some old Vettes in it...but I think they started with a 60 or 61 model. So, what show is it from?As for Tubbs' Caddy...yes, it was a 64, and the "Scarface" one is a 63 model. It also is not the right color. I've looked at it before, and thought if I could paint it the right color it might work...but I don't know if I could do it good enough. :)They need to make a diecast model of Tubbs' car...if they have the Testarossa, they need the Caddy! :thumbsup: I've not been able to find a diecast model of Crockett's Daytona Spyder--not one that looked like his. As for "Simon and Simon"...it was okay, and I watched it sometimes. But, I liked "Magnum", "Miami Vice", "Knight Rider", "Hunter", and even "Fallguy" better. As for only a couple seasons...well I know that Shout Factory has released DVD sets of "Simon and Simon" through season 5!

So you have some tv diecast models I also own in my huge collection. :) Even the Fallguy truck I have. I think you mean the 57 Vette from Bburago, eh? I have a black and pale green one. Yeah I wish they would produce Tubbs Caddy as well. Don't know why ERTL/Monogram never did in the past as a plastic model. But I think Johnny Lightning produced one in 1/64.The plate says "NICSVET". So I hope you know the show now. ;)So, in the US they released 5 seasons?! Sadly never did/do in Germany. Same with Quantum Leap. I only have Season 1.

Simon & Simon was a great show' date=' yeah. And it runs as long as Magnum, with 8 seasons. :D Magnum from 80-88 and Simon & Simon from 81-89. Sadly I only have the first two seasons. So in hope they will release the other seasons as well. Same with the Fallguy. *crossmyfingers*[/quote'] Shout! Factory has released Seasons 3-5 of S&S. You can get 3&4 at a decent price on Amazon, but S5 is $50-$60

So you have some tv diecast models I also own in my huge collection. :) Even the Fallguy truck I have. I think you mean the 57 Vette from Bburago' date=' eh? I have a black and pale green one. Yeah I wish they would produce Tubbs Caddy as well. Don't know why ERTL/Monogram never did in the past as a plastic model. But I think Johnny Lightning produced one in 1/64.The plate says "NICSVET". So I hope you know the show now. ;)So, in the US they released 5 seasons?! Sadly never did/do in Germany. Same with Quantum Leap. I only have Season 1.[/quote']Ah...the "Fallguy" truck...I didn't know they had a diecast model of it! I might have to get that someday! LOL! :) I forgot to mention that I also have a diecast red 57 Thunderbird for the old 1970's detective show "Vega$"--starring Robert Urich as 'Dan Tanna'.Yeah, I don't know why Tubbs' Caddy has never been made into a model...they did the Ferraris, they need the Caddy too! ;) I had tons of Matchbox size cars growing up...but now collecting certain TV show diecast models as an adult, I can't stand the 1:64 size--they're so tiny you can't see them! :rolleyes:As for the license plate on the Vette that says: "NICSVET"...it's probably staring me right in the face, but at the moment I have no idea what show this is from?? :confused: What show is it?As for seasons of "Simon & Simon" on DVD in Germany...yeah, I'm not sure how many have been released in a...is it Region 4 format? If they've only released the first couple seasons, I'm sorry! :cry: I know how it feels to really want a certain TV show and then you can't find it...or you can't end up getting all of it. That really blows my mind! :hot: Maybe they'll eventually release the other seasons...or maybe you could sometime get a "universal" DVD player...that plays all regions.

This is the 80's ERTL "Fallguy truck". You can't open the hood and doors and there's no steering. The only things you can open are the sunroof and the tailgate.I have also a lot of 1:64 Matchbox, Hot Wheels and Siku models at home as well as some nice Stock Cars. Sadly Action etc produce them only in 1:64 and 1:24. grrrrrrSo, ok here it comes: The Vette is from "Riptide"! ;) It is Nick Ryders red Vette. :DNice Vette you have. But sadly never saw Vegas on tv. I do have the A-Team van btw. :)Hm, I don't know exactly what Region format it is on the DVDs. They only have English/German and no subtitles.Right now the show is on pay tv, but I don't have the chance to record it on videotape or DVD.And because of Magnum, I am glad to see there is Hawaii 5-0 again filming in Hawaii. Not like CSI Miami filming in LA most of the time. lolI never watched Magnum on German television as I was younger, because the show was running in the week late at night in the 80's. I watched it a couple of years ago, whilst it was in the afternoon on one German tv channel.

I haven't watched an episode of Mgnum in a while. I think I'm going to watch "Lest We Forget" in honor of those serving and who have served this Memorial Day. :fireworks:

I haven't watched an episode of Mgnum in a while. I think I'm going to watch "Lest We Forget" in honor of those serving and who have served this Memorial Day. :fireworks:

Frey,"Lest We Forget" is a superb episode and one of my all-time favorites! It also would be a perfect "Magnum" episode to watch in honor of those serving/have served this Memorial Day! :thumbsup: Awesome choice! :clap:

This is the 80's ERTL "Fallguy truck". You can't open the hood and doors and there's no steering. The only things you can open are the sunroof and the tailgate.I have also a lot of 1:64 Matchbox' date=' Hot Wheels and Siku models at home as well as some nice Stock Cars. Sadly Action etc produce them only in 1:64 and 1:24. grrrrrrSo, ok here it comes: The Vette is from "Riptide"! ;) It is Nick Ryders red Vette. :DNice Vette you have. But sadly never saw Vegas on tv. I do have the A-Team van btw. :)Hm, I don't know exactly what Region format it is on the DVDs. They only have English/German and no subtitles.Right now the show is on pay tv, but I don't have the chance to record it on videotape or DVD.And because of Magnum, I am glad to see there is Hawaii 5-0 again filming in Hawaii. Not like CSI Miami filming in LA most of the time. lolI never watched Magnum on German television as I was younger, because the show was running in the week late at night in the 80's. I watched it a couple of years ago, whilst it was in the afternoon on one German tv channel.[/quote']Cool "Fallguy" truck! Like I said, I have the vintage KITT and Michael Knight from "Knight Rider"...but it isn't the diecast model, it's a vintage toy set--that's actually a little bigger than what a 1:18 scale diecast model would be. There is a diecast model of KITT out there, and I plan to get it one of these days...but it's really expensive! I used to have a metal toy "A-Team" van...but not anymore. I plan to get a diecast model of it again too sometime."Riptide"....Oh yeah, I forgot about that show! So, his was a 59 Vette? Anyway, that's cool! It's been probably 20 years since I've seen an episode of "Riptide"...I should try and get that show sometime to add to my collection."Vega$" was a popular detective show that was on from 1978-1981, and was sort of a spin-off from "Charlie's Angels". It had Robert Urich (also known as 'Spenser' from the 80's detective show "Spenser: For Hire") as private detective 'Dan Tanna'...and he drove around Las Vegas in a bright red 1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible.Different countries have different formatting on DVD sets...some European countries have region 2 and others region 4, but I'm not sure which have which? The U.S. and Canada are region 1.As for the new "Hawaii Five-0" filming in Hawaii...yes, that's true! I have a best friend that lives on Oahu and she sees them filming all the time...and has run into some of the actors while walking around. However, it's not necessarily because of "Magnum", that they can film totally on location in Hawaii. "Magnum" was actually a show created to still use the studio production facilities, already in place, and left over in Hawaii from the original "Hawaii Five-0" (1968-1980)--which was the first TV show ever to be filmed at its true location off the mainland! The new "5-0" is a remake of the original. But, all 3 shows were and are filmed in Hawaii. "Miami Vice" was also totally filmed on location in Miami...and not some Hollywood soundstage.I'm sorry you can't watch "Magnum" regularly...there isn't any way you can somehow tape the episodes or record them on something, if they're still playing? I'm old fashioned when I tape something...I still use a VCR, and tape it onto VHS tapes. But, I watch and/or buy everything else on DVD. I have a DVD/VCR combo machine.

I have K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R. as well. :D They are from Joyride and there are both from Aoshima too, not only with the scanner, but with sound. :)Yeah like the A-Team van. They must be 1:16/15 or so. lolI know Magnum used the studios from Five-0. I like it better if they filming on original places, than on a Hollywood soundstage. But sadly all the US towns look the same :p , so it's easy to film on different places eh?!It is like Scarecrow and Mrs King. Always thought they really filmed in DC, but not, they filmed in LA. I noticed an old warehouse with name on and searched it on Google and found it in LA and Amanda's house is also located in LA.I mean, I have Magnum on DVD, but would love to watch the episodes on tv. The show is on AXN Action here. That's why I can't watch MV and Magnum on tv. grrrRiptide was a nice show. I like the theme song! Glad I have all 3 seasons on DVD now. :DWe must have Region 2 here in Germany. I only have a DVD player and one VCR, which I use very often. :D

I have K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R. as well. :D They are from Joyride and there are both from Aoshima too' date=' not only with the scanner, but with sound. :)Yeah like the A-Team van. They must be 1:16/15 or so. lolI know Magnum used the studios from Five-0. I like it better if they filming on original places, than on a Hollywood soundstage. But sadly all the US towns look the same :p , so it's easy to film on different places eh?!It is like Scarecrow and Mrs King. Always thought they really filmed in DC, but not, they filmed in LA. I noticed an old warehouse with name on and searched it on Google and found it in LA and Amanda's house is also located in LA.I mean, I have Magnum on DVD, but would love to watch the episodes on tv. The show is on AXN Action here. That's why I can't watch MV and Magnum on tv. grrrRiptide was a nice show. I like the theme song! Glad I have all 3 seasons on DVD now. :DWe must have Region 2 here in Germany. I only have a DVD player and one VCR, which I use very often. :D[/quote']Yeah, I knew that the Joyride KITT comes with scanner and sound! Awesome! :thumbsup: I plan to get one this next fall or winter...when I possibly might display my "Knight Rider" stuff and go through that show again. I don't know if I'll get KARR too or not...haven't decided yet? :confused:Yeah, "Magnum" used the old "5-0" studios...and yes it's always best when the shows can film in the real locations--it makes it that much more...real! ;) I loved "Scarecrow & Mrs. King" growing up too...but I did know they filmed at the Hollywood Burbank Studios and not really in Washington D.C. :rolleyes:The 70's superhero series "Wonder Woman" (with Lynda Carter) was also filmed at those same studios as "Scarecrow", and buildings that were used as Diana Prince's (Wonder Woman's alter ego) apartment are seen later in "Scarecrow". Ironically both "Wonder Woman" and "Scarecrow" were about international terrorists & espionage...and both also supposedly took place in Washington D.C., while in reality were filmed at the same Hollywood studio. Also mansions that were used as the Knight Foundation in "Knight Rider" are also seen in episodes of "Scarecrow."I think the outside shots of the house used as Amanda King's was a set...as I've seen that house in other shows and TV movies as well. It doesn't look totally "real"...it looks a little "faky" by today's TV standards. But...I could be wrong?? Now, I think the building used as the IFF in "Scarecrow" is a real building in some historic neighborhood in downtown Washington (some outside shots were actually filmed in Washington D.C. but the majority of the show was filmed at the Burbank Studios). The first 2 seasons of "Scarecrow & Mrs. King" are out on DVD...there are 4 seasons in all. I'm hoping they release the other 2! But...I do have a "bootleg" set of the whole series (of rerun episodes from the old Family Channel) that I got before they started releasing the show--and Warner Bros. had originally said they did not plan to release it. So, if worse comes to worse and they don't release the other 2 seasons, I'll still have the show.I'll have to see how many seasons (if all) of "Riptide" are available here...I'll have to check that show out again sometime. But, right now I'm loving going through "Magnum" again! :cool:

Wonder Woman's Paradise Island was near Santa Anita Racetrack at the Arboretum in LA. :) So, they used the same apartment in Scarecrow & Mrs King?! I see. But it's always cheaper, using "old" locations, instead of searching for new ones I guess. :)The Griffith Park tunnel was also often used in well known tv shows and movies. It's the River Road tunnel from Back to the future. Btw, BTTF, I am a huge fan and I have all filming locations of part 1 and 2 and a few of 3. Thanks to Google Earth. lolOne of the two FLAG headquarters (Knight Rider) was also used for Dynasty. (right now I listen to the theme of Scarecrow & Mrs King!) lolHere was Amanda's house: 4247 Warner Boulevard Burbank, CA. And here's the house shown while the theme is playing: 34°08'56.99''N 118°21'00.97''W. I don't know the original title of the episode right now, in German it is "Der Killersatellit". Here you can see a whole street used for one shot: 34°02'25.04''N 118°14'02.63'W. It's interesting seeing the 80's street and today. Some changes where made, but the buildings are nearly the same.Wished I would find some informations about the IFF building, but there's nothing on the net. I want to buy the DVD's soon.Here in my neighbour town they shooting for a new German tv show. Normally the plot takes place in Hannover, a town, many miles away from here. lolHope you will find a cheap K.I.T.T. model, because they are expensive now. Took a look at ebay and the cheapest was $99 or so.And if someone needs Magnum locations for Google Earth, gimme a hoot! :D

Wonder Woman's Paradise Island was near Santa Anita Racetrack at the Arboretum in LA. :) So' date=' they used the same apartment in Scarecrow & Mrs King?! I see. But it's always cheaper, using "old" locations, instead of searching for new ones I guess. :)The Griffith Park tunnel was also often used in well known tv shows and movies. It's the River Road tunnel from Back to the future. Btw, BTTF, I am a huge fan and I have all filming locations of part 1 and 2 and a few of 3. Thanks to Google Earth. lolOne of the two FLAG headquarters (Knight Rider) was also used for Dynasty. (right now I listen to the theme of Scarecrow & Mrs King!) lolHere was Amanda's house: 4247 Warner Boulevard Burbank, CA. And here's the house shown while the theme is playing: 34°08'56.99''N 118°21'00.97''W. I don't know the original title of the episode right now, in German it is "Der Killersatellit". Here you can see a whole street used for one shot: 34°02'25.04''N 118°14'02.63'W. It's interesting seeing the 80's street and today. Some changes where made, but the buildings are nearly the same.Wished I would find some informations about the IFF building, but there's nothing on the net. I want to buy the DVD's soon.Here in my neighbour town they shooting for a new German tv show. Normally the plot takes place in Hannover, a town, many miles away from here. lolHope you will find a cheap K.I.T.T. model, because they are expensive now. Took a look at ebay and the cheapest was $99 or so.And if someone needs Magnum locations for Google Earth, gimme a hoot! :D[/quote'] Yeah, on the "Wonder Woman" first season DVD set it talks about where they filmed the location for Paradise Island. Yes, the same apartment building (I'm assuming it was on the Studio lot somewhere and not a real apartment building) used for Diana Prince was later seen in an episode or two of "Scarecrow & Mrs. King." Since both the shows were filmed on the same studio lot then it would make sense that possibly some of the same set buildings might show up in each show.However, I'm assuming the outside shots of the mansions used for the Knight Foundation and FLAG headquarters in "Knight Rider", are real mansions and not on the actual studio lot--and yes, there were two different ones used. So one was also used on "Dynasty" huh? I never really did watch "Dynasty" much...cool trivia to know, though! John Forsythe from "Dynasty" was the voice of 'Charlie' on "Charlie's Angels"...so I always thought he was cool. :cool: :)I love "Scarecrow & Mrs. King" and I always thought the theme song was totally fitting for the show. I truly hope Warner Home Video releases seasons 3 and 4 to finish out the series! So Amanda's house is real--at least the outside shots! Awesome!! :thumbsup:Most of the "Magnum" filming locations (especially the Robin Masters Estate) was made famous first on "Hawaii Five-0"...then later on "Magnum". Most of the addresses and locations have been made known and tons of pics are out there of them then and now. It's always fun to see what the locations looked like on the shows...then what they look like now. I've been to the Iolani Palace on Oahu, that was used as Five-0 headquarters in the original "Hawaii Five-0". It was awesome! :glossy: Right near there--somewhat across the street, is a court house/legal building of some kind with a statue of King Kamehameha in front. That's used as Five-0's headquarters in the new "Hawaii Five-0".Yeah, the Joyride KITT is outrageously expensive now...that's why I've held off getting it--especially since I have the vintage original toy with Michael Knight action figure, that's actually bigger than the Joyride diecast model of KITT. But, the diecast one is awesome and shiny--and with working scanner and sound! :clap: I've got to get one...someday! ;) Probably next fall or winter if I decide to go through that show again then...which I haven't done for several years.I collect so many shows (mostly mystery/cop/crime/detective/action/adventure ones...but from all decades: 50's-Present) that it's hard to decide which one to watch next! :) I usually switch out shows, and displaying that show's memoribalia if I have any for that show) every 2-2 1/2 months). But, shows that lasted longer (like "Magnum"...and sure as heck like the original "5-0"!) sometimes take longer to get through.

Yes, once read some Five-0 locations, like Robins Nest was used in Magnum later. Since the internet (and Google Earth) I was searching for informations and locations of my favorite tv shows. So I found the lake (without the house) where "Stringfellow Hawke" lived while he had Airwolf and other locations, but sadly till today I know the location where "Colt Seavers" home could be, but not the exact location.I wish someday I can come to Hawaii to see most Magnum filming locations then. :) The statue of King Kamehameha is often filmed in episodes, so this would be the beginning of my trip then. But at first I will go to Cali to see the BTTF locations.Hope so too, that WB releases all Scarecrow & Mrs King Seasons here in Germany.So, you collect many of those shows. I missed buying the rest of Starsky & Hutch seasons. Only have the 1st one. But this show was also nice.As a child I watched so many tv shows. And Dynasty, Dallas and Falcon Crest were some of them. :DFound

one right now on youtube. :D

THIS one right now on youtube. :D

I would love to go to the filming locations (especially the Robin Masters' Estate) of "Magnum, p.i."! I've been to a few on Oahu of "Hawaii Five-0", but none of "Magnum". Next time in Hawaii, I'll see what I can do...whenever that may be. ;)Ah..."Airwolf"! I'd forgotten about that show. I loved that growing up too! I do have all the seasons of "Starsky & Hutch"--and the diecast model of their Ford Gran Torino. It was a pretty cool show for its time and a good 70's cop show.I watched many shows growing up, and have since watched many more as an adult. The shows I have so far (of complete series and/or are still collecting the DVD sets as they're released) are: "Charlie's Angels", "Hunter", "Knight Rider", "Magnum, p.i.", "Miami Vice", "Wonder Woman", "Six Million Dollar Man", "Bionic Woman", "Silk Stalkings", "Vega$", "Perry Mason", "Scarecrow & Mrs. King", "Hart To Hart", "Dukes of Hazzard", "Ironside", Hawaii Five-0", "Hawaiian Eye", "Surfside 6", "Starsky & Hutch", "Matt Houston", "Murder She Wrote", "CSI", "Bones", and the classic family sitcom "The Donna Reed Show".I'm still adding to my collection---you helped me remember "Riptide" and "Airwolf". I also plan to add "The A-Team", as I frew up with that one too but yet to have any of the DVD sets. I never really watched the primetime soap shows...but as an adult I've often thought about watching "Dallas" or "Dynasty". Maybe someday. :cool:

• Administrators

"Six Million Dollar Man", "Bionic Woman", "Silk Stalkings", "Vega$", "Perry Mason", "Scarecrow & Mrs. King", "Hart To Hart", "Dukes of Hazzard", "Ironside", Hawaii Five-0", "Hawaiian Eye", "Surfside 6", "Starsky & Hutch", "Matt Houston", "Murder She Wrote", "CSI", "Bones", and the classic family sitcom "The Donna Reed Show".I'm still adding to my collection---you helped me remember "Riptide" and "Airwolf". I also plan to add "The A-Team", as I frew up with that one too but yet to have any of the DVD sets. I never really watched the primetime soap shows...but as an adult I've often thought about watching "Dallas" or "Dynasty". Maybe someday. :cool:

Just purchased the set last week from Time Life. Pretty cool. All 5 seasons, the three after series movies and about 14 hours of bonus materials. Pretty awsome but the $270.00 price tag hurt! :eek:

Just purchased the set last week from Time Life. Pretty cool. All 5 seasons' date=' the three after series movies and about 14 hours of bonus materials. Pretty awsome but the $270.00 price tag hurt! :eek:[/quote']Yeah, I know the price if ordering the official complete series set from TimeLife. ;) For years "Six Million Dollar Man" and "Bionic Woman" went through all kinds of legal issues and problems...of who really owned the shows, who had the rights to release them to DVD, etc... For a long time it was basically stated that the shows may never reach official DVD releases.So, a couple years ago I actually purchased the complete series sets of both shows (complete with the reunion movies and some bonus features such as bloopers and goofs, and interviews with cast) from ioffer.com. I know they were syndicated reruns from some network and not the official releases, but the quality is good enough!Some day I might get the TimeLife set of "Six Million"...but I can't afford it right now. ;) I do want to start getting the official "Bionic Woman" sets...as they are cheaper. :cool: