Cool Links!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Please check the "Links List" in the navigation box in the upper left corner of the homepage. Among them you will find a link to a cool Miami radio station that plays continuous 80's music! As well as a link to Magnum Mania! The largest Magnum PI web site on the net. We hope to add more links in the future, particularly other 80's Shows that would be of interest to Vice fans and would help boost our ratings on the net!1. Click on "Links List"Eingefügtes Bild2. Then click on "Visit Our Partner Sites".Eingefügtes Bild3. Select the partner site you wish to view.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Hey gang,I just wanted to add that we added a new link to our links page.It is Magnum Mania! The ultimate Magnum PI web site on the net.Click ---> hereThe owner of the site has also put a link to us on his homepage. It is towards the bottom under the Acknowledgments section.Check it out when you get a chance.Thanks,Tim

I'd bet the AIRWOLF fan site would join, as the site owner, mark, joined the "other" site a while ago while we were still there.

• Administrators

No it is there. It is the middle link.Look again.I will be working on contacting some of the other 80's boards, Airwolf, Simon and Simon, A-Team, Knight Rider, ect... and see if they are interested in doing a link swap too.FYI, I love Airwolf too. I have all four season although I only watch seasons 1-3. Season 4 was silly without the original cast IMHO.

No it is there. It is the middle link.Look again.I will be working on contacting some of the other 80's boards' date=' Airwolf, Simon and Simon, A-Team, Knight Rider, ect... and see if they are interested in doing a link swap too.FYI, I love Airwolf too. I have all four season although I only watch seasons 1-3. Season 4 was silly without the original cast IMHO.[/quote']I'm a big AIRWOLF FAN. I also have rare TV GUIDE artwork for the show, and photos. I could start a thread on that (I'm the king of thread starters).P.S. I only see two links. The German link and the Magnum link. There is no middle link like in the illustration.

• Administrators

Ooooop!...:o:o:oUmmm...I ummm...seemed to have...ummm...clicked on something I shouldn't have. :oSorry, I can sometimes see things you can't and don't realize it. :o:o:oThe link should now be visible. Try it now.

Ooooop!...:o:o:oUmmm...I ummm...seemed to have...ummm...clicked on something I shouldn't have. :oSorry' date=' I can sometimes see things you can't and don't realize it. :o:o:oThe link should now be visible. Try it now.[/quote']It's there now. Thanks pal! :clap: I'm going to check out the music now.

By all means' date=' please do start an Airwolf thread! :thumbsup:[/quote']If I do, you and I will be the only ones posting on it. Kinda like how Sredd and I are pretty much the only two people on the STAR WARS thread. :)

• Administrators

Hey, hey, hey, I've posted on Star Wars, just not as much as you two. :pI love Airwolf too and perhaps some of our other members would too.I want to gage the replies to Airwolf to see if there is enough interest in contacting their board for a link swap like I did with Magnum PI.

Hey' date=' hey, hey, I've posted on Star Wars, just not as much as you two. :pI love Airwolf too and perhaps some of our other members would too.I want to gage the replies to Airwolf to see if there is enough interest in contacting their board for a link swap like I did with Magnum PI.[/quote']Those on the GERMAN site would most likely take notice with AIRWOLF.

• Administrators

Shouldnt we add jurassic narcs miami vice page to it?

He has a special page on our Glossay under the hardware section, The Ferrari Daytona on Miami Vice.