MIAMI VICE .WS / .INFO

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Couldnt we increase the number of new posted topics on the home page?

The number can be increased, however the homepage will be longer.What would you all like to see as a number of new posts?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• KaeptnCaipi

• timm525

• Mr. Calderon

• Administrators

We decided to give the 5 most recent topics in English & German to make it fair for everyone from the former .ws & .info sites. As Tim said, to increase it would make the homepage too long. What can easily be done right now by anyone is click the arrow next to where it says "Show the last # Threads" There you can increase the number of topics to 10, 20 or even 30.

Please this is just an opinion, not a rule or dictatorship or...."talk is easy, come here fix that, Marcelo lol". I really consider i have friends here. Its really a humble opinion.I think the the home page has height enough to get more new posts.I just think its a paradox and its real hard to deal with this: as the content and features grows (thanks God), the navigation should easy and intuitive. And sometimes i think it´s not so easy. Most times i really click on the latest posts and go towards what i want to check, as a new post. I dont remember if Im at "general" or "DJ vice and beyond". And even so, when i try to read again the post, if its not there (on the main posts). not always i find it so easily. Ok this is my fault, im dumb. lol.More posts at homepage should work as a "wider" view of what´s going on lately at the site/comunity. Its like to watch whats going on outside a house from a window, or watch whats going on outside a house thru a keyhole. What do you prefer? Which one shows you a big picture of whats goin on? Peace!

Once I leave the homepage, I can't get back on it unless I start over, and re log on. There is nothing to click to get me back to the homepage.

Coop' date=' click on the banner at the top of the page. It will take you back to the homepage.[/quote']Thanks, it works.However, I'm not sure many members know this, as we used to have a "home" button to click.

Well..usually its not an every known aproach but, when you are in a website, usually when you click over the logo on top...generally you return to the home page... But yes, its not everybody who knows it.