An Article and fact on Don

crocketsgrl

Here's an article I saved in my pc. It has an article and then goes down to show parts of his life and also his children and DOB's and also his marriages and a few ladies. Of course they couldn't get into all the women he'd been with that would take up too many pages and I'm sure he doesn't remember them all..:D Also on the right lower side are other links to Don. Hope you enjoy the facts. http://www.fancast.com/people/Don-Johnson/656/biography

You are so welcome, Bon. I saved it and thought I'd put it up on here. I thought it is interesting. He had one heck of a life!

Thanks for the post! Everything you wanted (and perhaps didn't) want to know about Don Johnson....

Amber, Oh that's his middle name? I only looked at the first name...maybe since Kelley is a socialite she has that name in the family like her dad? Never heard that name before.

That quite a moniker to saddle a kid with! What's weird is, it sounds like a name for either a well-heeled rich kid OR a grimey, street-level con man. Like some dude you'd see running a three-card monte game on the sidewalk.

A lot of celebrities give weird names to their children just like "Apple" or something like that. Are you sure that the name of D. J.´s son isn´t only one of these weird ideas some celebrities sometimes have?Christine

A lot of celebrities give weird names to their children just like "Apple" or something like that. Are you sure that the name of D. J.´s son isn´t only one of these weird ideas some celebrities sometimes have?Christine

You mean like Moon Unit Zappa, offpring of one Frank Zappa who starred as an early season heavy ?

Amber' date=' Oh that's his middle name? I only looked at the first name...maybe since Kelley is a socialite she has that name in the family like her dad? Never heard that name before.[/quote']Oh ok

That quite a moniker to saddle a kid with! What's weird is' date=' it sounds like a name for either a well-heeled rich kid OR a grimey, street-level con man. Like some dude you'd see running a three-card monte game on the sidewalk.[/quote']Those names are horrible to saddle a kid with. Thank God it's his middle name. But if you notice DJ's kids do have regular names, but I didn't check the middle ones....lol......

You mean like Moon Unit Zappa' date=' offpring of one Frank Zappa who starred as an early season heavy ?[/quote']I heard that Moon and Dweezle changed their names, but don't know to what. It was in passing a few years back......

Well now I know why Gracie goes by her middle name, the first name they say in this article is Atherton, so it must a social thing. But then Dakota's middle name is Mayi. So, there's Jesse, Dakota and then the his step son who he thinks of as his own son is Alexander. Then the three wee ones from Kelley, Jasper, Atherton Grace and Jasper....So he has 5 kids from 3 women and then his step son who he still takes care of or sees now, Alexander........:clap:

Amber, He loves kids, and he's admitted to loving women...lol.....Also in other articles from his past and I think a bit on this one you can see and he's admitted to his wild past.