Any current Vice worthy men's shoes out there?

kokopelli

Are there any current Crockett look Vice shoes available -on a budget- at the department stores? ie JC Penny's, Macy's, or online places at a reasonable price? I'm not seeing anything locally in back woods Kentucky!!

• Administrators

Our local Wal-Mart sells Sperry Top Sider for 10 bucks in white.You can buy the No Boundries ones at Rack Room Shoes for about 20.

• 2 weeks later...

Look what I just bought! Something beetween the espadriles and vans slip ons (well made leather shoes). Two years of warranty.Name of the Company: ALDOPrice : around 60 $

post-1080-13892963163396_thumb.jpg

Check here:Wal-Mart stocks canvas shoes in their own Faded Glory brand. They are selling for $10 and are available in black, blue, tan, and white. The black ones have tan colored soles, and the tan, blue and white have white colored soles. A black one with black along sides of sole has been added. This will be the least expensive white shoe you can find - perfect for those with a limited budget.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1781-Wardrobe-Basics-(For-Vicers)&p=27751#post27751Here too:Lastly, go to Shoes.com, and search a shoe brand named GBX. Lots of loafers, even in white and blue ... ($40-$45 for white & black loafers):http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=0&Ntk=SearchInterface&Ntt=GBX&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallany&Nty=1&icid=acoff

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
you want to play miami vice ..pay the miami price ..these are the shoes DJ had from 86 on up you have to look close you will see them [URL">

http://www.eastofedenleathers.com/deckshoes.html the shoes are $214.00 bucks to your door[ATTACH=CONFIG]4743[/ATTACH]

For 214 bucks' date=' I'd have to [b']be a drug dealer and not play one! :eek:

you all wanted miami fashion for Men ..this is it . and yes get out your MV box sets and start watching from 86 on up . DJ got these shoes in reel life and wore them on the show ...the black&white pair and a coral pink pair ..

• 2 months later...

If you want the real shoes, few if any were cheap. I'm sure there might have been some cheaper ones used, but the point of the fashion on the show is that the clothes were high-end designer duds.If you want a shoe that was continually produced from that time and was probably same as used in MV look up the Bally "Etaxo." If you are just looking for costume-grade stuff that will fool the general public and get the typical MV look, There are lots of light colored slip-ons in the stores. Crockett wore lots of shoes, and I wonder if anyone has ever compiled at least a list down to style if not brand and model. I've not seen one in my searching yet.

• 3 months later...

Marks and Spencer are selling some very nice deck shoes which look the part. They're light brown, but the style is good and they go well with a white linen suit!

• 5 weeks later...

I recently discovered a shoe that definitely looks like something Crockett could wear.They're called Flossy Plimsolls:

Flossy shoes, established for over 25 years were originally worn by sailing enthusiasts within the Barcelona yachting clubs and artist roaming Ibiza's harbours and small towns.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5710[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]5711[/ATTACH]There's a choice of 18 Colors but I decided to play it safe, instead of white I went for beige. I like white but that's a color that easily gets dirty especially with canvas shoes.Flossy have also a range of espadrilles that look like contenders for the Crockett look, check it out on their site:http://www.flossyplimsolls.co.uk/

post-10471-13892964312095_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964312608_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964313118_thumb.jpg

hi aussiefan, i am a fan of german community,i like your shoes :thumbsup:,thank you for the home page ,whereabouts this shoes to by . sorry my english is not so good :cry:

:radio::clap::thumbsup:

:radio::clap::thumbsup:
Glad you like the shoes. You can purchase them online from the link I posted for rivers. www.rivers.com.auThey have a few factory outlets around Australia but online is best for you:DThe best thing I found with their shoes is once you find your size then all other of their shoes are the same size. I found some outlets sizes vary but not theres.