Crockett's Theme Apearance...-list episodes

VinceLombard

I've always liked Crocket's Theme, it's a well known piece, and I know it often plays somewhere i the background but to actually find a good scene where it plays for some time and you can actually hear it well....??? hmmmm....I remeber it plays when crocket goes to jail for not disclosing the his informant (cant remember the episode name), and plays somewhat "modified" version in Angelina, where she explodes with the baby in the car (riged with tnt by Leguazamo lol)...Any other scenes and epoisodes anybody can remeber?

yeah' date=' there was a good use of it in Child's Play when he's driving back to Miami after seeing Billy[/quote']A similar version of that piece in CHILD'S PLAY can be heard on the 12" extended single of CROCKETT'S THEME near the end of the song.

It was used for the first time in the episode Hit List, when Crockett is with his family on the beach at the safe house…

Oh yes, you're right, that's a good one! I think the best scene with this music (intense emotions and most clear sound)

It was used for the first time in the episode Hit List' date=' when Crockett is with his family on the beach at the safe house…[/quote']

• Administrators

How about in Buddies in the office with Robbie when he was trying to find out where the girl was? Was that Crockett's theme or another one I'm thinking of?

can't remember that one, but I liked tha opening "Soda" song lol

How about in Buddies in the office with Robbie when he was trying to find out where the girl was? Was that Crockett's theme or another one I'm thinking of?

Don't ask me why they stuck it in the episode at the points they did, because it doesn't really fit--but Crockett's Theme plays during some scenes of 3rd season's "Cuba Libre."But, I guess I don't really care where they stick the song in...I LOVE it and it's one of my favorite aspects or parts of the show! It was very popular here back when, but I believe it went to #1 in Europe around 1987. :thumbsup:My favorite spot it plays is around one of the first times it's introduced--during the 2-part "Calderone's Return", where Sonny is talking to Caroline at the lighthouse--where he has her and Billy stashed for safety while he and the Vice team are trying to find the assassin. Awesome!! :clap:

It was played in SMUGGLER'S BLUES' date=' and GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE too.[/quote']Oh yeah..."Smuggler's Blues" is one of my all-time favorite episodes. I should've remembered that one! ;)I didn't really care for "Give A Little, Take A Little"...but the song definitely fits with parts of the episode about Crockett in jail for refusing to name his informant in court.

Yeah I love this scene, probablly the best spot with this song

Crockett's Theme plays during some scenes of 3rd season's "Cuba Libre."But, I guess I don't really care where they stick the song in...I LOVE it and it's one of my favorite aspects or parts of the show! It was very popular here back when, but I believe it went to #1 in Europe around 1987. :thumbsup:My favorite spot it plays is around one of the first times it's introduced--during the 2-part "Calderone's Return", where Sonny is talking to Caroline at the lighthouse--where he has her and Billy stashed for safety while he and the Vice team are trying to find the assassin. Awesome!! :clap:

Crockett's Theme also plays in a few scenes during 3rd season's "By Hooker By Crook."I always loved this episode and thought the song and everything was perfect...since Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith were "together" in real life at the time! Although they had been married once before in 1976 and divorced, they had reconciled in the mid-1980's. They weren't actually married again at the time of "By Hooker By Crook" but finally did marry a 2nd time a couple years later in 1989.Two years after "MV" went off the air, in 1991, Don and Melanie starred together in the drama movie "Paradise"--also starring a very young Elijah Wood! In 1996 Johnson and Griffith divorced a 2nd time.

• 1 month later...

Crockett's theme was played in "Smuggler's Blues" in slow, cool version. :)

Awesome!In "Give a little, take a little" Crockett's Return was played for the first time.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Voodoo Vice Dealer said:

It also appeared in Stone's War, when Crockett sees his new Ferrari Testarossa, I think it is one of the best ''Crockett's Theme'' appearances in the series.

"Payback"  from Season 2 -saw the theme used quite extensively - only episode it was used in Season 2 I believe!?:D

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Crockett's Theme & Crockett's Return appeared in episodes:

The Hit List

Give a Little, Take a Little

Milk Run

Smuggler's Blues

Payback

Cuba Libre

By Hooker By Crook

Child's Play

A Bullet For Crockett

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ArtieRollins said:

For the past few days, this beautiful 80s anthem has been playing several times daily on norwegian TV, as part of a new commercial by Scandinavian Airlines (SAS).

I really like this commercial, Artie............The beautiful beach, water, flamingos & buildings! :thumbsup:

It's so colorful.......I prefer it over the original opening for Miami Vice!  :fireworks:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I really like this commercial, Artie............The beautiful beach, water, flamingos & buildings! :thumbsup:

It's so colorful.......I prefer it over the original opening for Miami Vice!  :fireworks:

I agree beautiful !

4 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Crockett's Theme & Crockett's Return appeared in episodes:

The Hit List

Give a Little, Take a Little

Milk Run

Smuggler's Blues

Payback

Cuba Libre

By Hooker By Crook

Child's Play

A Bullet For Crockett

All in one place ! Thankyou - great episodes :D

It's a shame Crockett's theme wasn't used in more episodes or atleast in more fitting situations(Like why is played in Cuba Libre?). But we did atleast get one iconic usage in "Hit List". :cool: