ENTIRE MIAMI VICE 1987 STAFF & CREW PHONE NUMBER & BEEPER LIST!

COOPER&BURNETT

Well C&B you are still the MAN! Hello there I'm back and I love the list now where is Don's number and beeper?...lol Boy this must have taken some looking for. I know you know people that look for you but did you get a call or ask what they had around? I find things like this that you can get very interesting. And that is funny about mobile phones and now they are called cell phones and almost everyone has one. And someone said something about when you hear beepers you know it's old....hmmm' date=' no one uses them anymore? hehehehhe. This is a great find. Sue:clap:[/quote']Hi sue! Well, by now, it's no great secret that I can obtain these rare type of items. I only share them exclusively here now. This website is the only place you will ever see these items. I have lots of items still to share, and new items are being obtained from different sourses every so often. Something new will be posted early this week!

Well there's one sure way to find out! ;)

Lou, could you try it out for me.....I'm a bit shy. (I don't even show my head) :o:)

• 1 month later...
Just when you think' date='you've seen it all....out comes the phone list. I am speechless[/quote'] It's pretty special.See all the cool things you miss when your not here (hint hint)?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

oh...too bad...no RBs phone number...i was thinking to say hello...lol

Oh, I'm sure he would have loved that! :DSorry, RB had left MIAMI VICE (or fired, or replaced whichever you want to call it) by the time this list was made. :)

• 2 years later...

UPDATED Brand New Photos & Information has been added to this revisited thread! 

• 1 year later...

I see other people I've worked with on the list. I started in production on License To Kill and CrissCross then on to commercials. Many of the crew on those films and commercials worked on Miami Vice. Guessing a few are here too.

I have Rick's cell phone number from year's ago, but I wouldn't post it.

It may be changed by now, anyway! 

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DJ and PMT had several personal assistants working for them.  So - it's 2 A.M. and I need a 24 pack of Oreos and a half-gallon of milk was in the realm of possibility?  Just wondering what personal assistants do.  I've heard for rock stars it can be ridiculous, like water kept at an exact temperature (well maybe that's not a great example) or a fridge stocked with 50 exact things - IDK but the budgets for someone commanding that kind of star power must be enormous.  We need to get our hands on the MV lists!