ENTIRE MIAMI VICE 1987 STAFF & CREW PHONE NUMBER & BEEPER LIST!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is ANOTHER very rare item! It's an actual STAFF AND CREW LIST that shows contact numbers of those that worked on MIAMI VICE. It's a revised list from SEPTEMBER 24, 1987. It features home, beeper, office and mobile phone numbers (before we called them cell phones). 

It's hard to tell from these photos, but the paper is a pastel light blue. There are five pages of Crew names and numbers.

This item is, of course, a special, hard to come by item! It's the type of rare item you have come to expect from me. Thankfully, it still exists, and is here for you to see, and enjoy. It's truly a historical time capsule of names, and information. Never seen another one before.

100_0698.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Several Interesting names appear, names like Bobby Foxworth.

staff%20008_zpszlrkwqg0.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Several Assistants are listed on here as well.

staff%20007_zpsl7ovorou.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Bonnie Timmermann is listed here.

staff%20006_zpsk2heuz4d.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Basicly, every Crew member's name and number from 1987 is listed on these five pages!

100_0706.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Awesome! Any list with the word "beeper" on it is an antique collector's item. :)

Actually...any list that has the phrase "Car Phone" is the true antique item! :DCool list and memoribailia item! I wonder if any of those addresses and/or phone numbers for the studios are still current? Any actual cast members on that list? I can't read too many of the names.

Actually...any list that has the phrase "Car Phone" is the true antique item! :DCool list and memoribailia item! I wonder if any of those addresses and/or phone numbers for the studios are still current? Any actual cast members on that list? I can't read too many of the names.

There are no cast members on the staff and crew list. A list for the actors would be the "talent" list.This list does give us historical names, and numbers of the stand ins for Crockett and Tubbs, and thier stunt / body doubles. This is a real historical time capsule to who worked on the show. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Any list with the word "beeper" on it is an antique collector's item. :)

So is "mobile phone". :)

Very nice.

Thanks. I will use it for a reference for staff members when needed.

And so is something that seems to be written with a typewriter. :)Cool item C&B! :thumbsup:

There are no cast members on the staff and crew list. A list for the actors would be the "talent" list.This list does give us historical names' date=' and numbers of the stand ins for Crockett and Tubbs, and thier stunt / body doubles. This is a real historical time capsule to who worked on the show. :thumbsup:[/quote']Interesting. I wonder if any of those stunt men or "doubles" are still working in the business?
I always thought "mobile phone" and "car phone" were the same thing?? I remember in episodes of "Charlie's Angels" that when one of the Angels would call on their car phones and need an operator...they'd always ask for a mobile operator. Either way...most of those phone-ways to get a hold of those people are no longer used and really do date the show. ;)

And so is something that seems to be written with a typewriter. :)Cool item C&B! :thumbsup:

Your RIGHT! A typewriter! :):clap:

I'm flabbergasted...again!:clap:Thanks for sharing this with us.
Marilyn' date=' it's my [u']honor to share with you all.But guess what?I have more.LOTS MORE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Share the wealth Crocke... ehm I mean Cooper' date=' share the wealth![/quote']I AM!Very early next week, I'll be posting a really cool item! :thumbsup:

I wonder if any of these phone numbers have been reasigned to anyone, and are now in use?

• Administrators
I wonder if any of these phone numbers have been reasigned to anyone' date=' and are now in use?[/quote']Well there's one sure way to find out! ;)

Well looky looky!!!!Well C&B you are still the MAN! Hello there I'm back and I love the list now where is Don's number and beeper?...lol Boy this must have taken some looking for. I know you know people that look for you but did you get a call or ask what they had around? I find things like this that you can get very interesting. And that is funny about mobile phones and now they are called cell phones and almost everyone has one. And someone said something about when you hear beepers you know it's old....hmmm, no one uses them anymore? hehehehhe. This is a great find. Sue:clap: