WORLD CUP FOOTBALL

Chloe

lol...no thats not the disputed...but deffo was....goal! it went straight over the line then bounced. they could even see it on the bench, let alone the ref who was just a few feet away..shocking decision....having said that England were awful & Germany deserved the win. Germany vs Brazil final would be great!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• Chloe

• 2morgen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol...no thats not the disputed...but deffo was....goal! it went straight over the line then bounced. they could even see it on the bench' date=' let alone the ref who was just a few feet away..shocking decision....having said that England were awful & Germany deserved the win. Germany vs Brazil final would be great![/quote']You sure have class Chloe. :tasse_prost:

lol...no thats not the disputed...but deffo was....goal! it went straight over the line then bounced. they could even see it on the bench' date=' let alone the ref who was just a few feet away...[/quote']Well, hold on now. I'm not so sure, after some new photographic evidence has come in. It looks like the ref's decision was right after all, as we just saw it from a different angle on TV, right?Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Yes, we did it! :shout:I never thought the Dutch team would beat Brasil, but they did. I even start to believe we could become the next WORLD CHAMPION.

Next gamesQuarter-finals: Uruguay vs. Ghana - Jul 2 2:30pm (ET) on ESPN Argentina vs. Germany - Jul 3 10:00am (ET) on ABC Paraguay vs. Spain - Jul 3 2:30pm (ET) on ABC Semi-finals: TBD vs. Netherlands - Jul 6 2:30pm (ET) on ESPN TBD vs. TBD - Jul 7 2:30pm (ET) on ESPN

We won the match!!!!Germany - Argentina 4:0!!!!!!!!!!!That was a great match!Semifinal: Germany - Spain!And than??? I hope there is a final: Germany - Netherlands!!!I hope it!!!!

That's what I hope too...that would be a classic!!

That really could be interesting.

That really could be interesting.

It could be another real classic like almost every time we play against GermanyBut I take one game at a time first there is Uruguay tomorrow. We have to beat them first to earn the final!I'll keep my fingers crossed. The tv cabinet is decorated with lots of orange stuff. The back yard has some flags in it with the Dutch lions. We are ready :D

This Guarantees Germany’s Victory The pattern of World Cup winners is oddly symmetric. It's nice to see there's some semblance of world order amidst the chaos. Eingefügtes Bild

It saddens me that England is out.....Oh well I guess I'll have to wait until Manchester United opens their doors

The team was horrible. And I think no one was surprised about their exit since they havent performed in years....I wonder why Heskey, Upson, Wright-Phillips and Carragher played ?(It is time to plan for the future with younger players.And I did support England so even if I "knew" that they were underperforming again it still was disappointing.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holland plays in the finale next Sunday! My fellow-villagers are going nuts; vuvuzela’s, fireworks, screaming! It’s a party already…:dance2::dance2::dance2:

More bad news for you, Germany still has to win from Spain.Gogogo!

Congrats.Now the bad news. Here comes Deutschland.