Ferrari Daytona 365 GT/S 4 Seen in Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast!

codemaster94

Don't forget the stinger in gta vice city and vice city stories it so close to the daytona its not even funny Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildand I hope if they make another vice city it returns in it.I mean for crying out loud "Crocketts Theme" play's on the radio in Vice City and "In The Air Tonight" is in Vice City Stories so you cant help but feel like Crockett when driving around in it if those are on.

Want new photos?I just downloaded the Outrun game for my PC laptop, and, even knowing it's a 2006 game (laptop can barely run games like that on full blast), it ran pretty smooth. I have a screenshot taker if you want some more photos. I'll upload them onto tinypic and if you want, I'll personally send the links.So, long story short, should I take photos of the BLACK Daytona? Because you only have Ferrari's (out of what I know) and that's the 1st one you get. :shout:

I already did...I just played it again and used FRAPS to take photos. Here's some (WARNING: May have big sizes! Also, quite a few photos): You have to be licensed by Ferrari :pEingefügtes BildGame's Main Title CardEingefügtes BildRight side view of the DaytonaEingefügtes BildRear view of the DaytonaEingefügtes BildLeft side view of the DaytonaEingefügtes BildGood view of the carEingefügtes BildExternal Driving ViewEingefügtes BildInternal (without lights on)Eingefügtes BildInternal (with lights on)Eingefügtes BildDoing a little driftingEingefügtes BildStay outta the babe's way when you lose haha :p (She's actually choking the driver)Eingefügtes Bild

• 4 months later...

wow didn't know 'bout outrun 2006..I only remember the original arcade machine..used to play it when I was little..now, speakin' of vice city.. check this out:Eingefügtes BildI've inserted the Ferrari Testarossa, white color of course..and made my character look like Sonny :p

Lemme guess' date=' its a PC game and you have modded it? Thise graphics are better than PS2s Vice city[/quote'] It's the PC version of GTA Vice City..I changed the streets to cobblestone,put in some bigger and nice palms, too..Game's the same :)