What is your fav DJ movie?

crocketsgrl

• Administrators

"In Pursuit Of Honor" my favorite DJ movie :thumbsup:

Ooooo, Gabrielle Anwar is in that (Fiona in Burn Notice). I might see if I can find it online. I was looking to watch a movie with her in it.

• Like 1

Ooooo, Gabrielle Anwar is in that (Fiona in Burn Notice). I might see if I can find it online. I was looking to watch a movie with her in it.

Really cant remember --love that movie and Gabrielle Anwar :D  :)

Loved Paradise, Dead Bang and Guilty As sin...shame there aren't many many more 

Guilty as Sin is very good. DJ plays a very smooth bad guy in that one and Rebecca DeMornay was excellent. Loved watching her as she slowly understands how evil the DJ character really is.

• Like 2

My favourite DJ movie is definitely The Hot Spot. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it. It's steamy and full of classic film noir atmosphere The story, acting, direction, photography and dialogue are all great. Don is excellent. Jennifer Connelly is absolutely stunning in the film. She truly was one of the most beautiful women of all time. She's gorgeous in the film. It's an excellent film. If you like Body Heat and Wild Things you'll enjoy The Hot Spot.

I also enjoy Dead-Bang. It's a solid action movie with more substance than most. Don should have had a great movie career based on the strength of The Hot Spot and Dead-Bang. 

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

That's a hard question for me since I am such a big fan of his and I like all his movies and television appearance.I see some of them have been mentioned but I like Dead Bang

Eingefügtes Bild

Amen to Jennifer Connelly in the Hot Spot.

Eingefügtes Bild

or

Eingefügtes Bild

i really enjoyed "The Hot Spot" real film noir directed by Dennis Hopper :)  :D  :fireworks:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I watched The Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart a week ago, I really enjoyed it. My favourite DJ movie right now.

Edited by SL1DE

I watched The Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart a week ago, I really enjoyed it. My favourite DJ movie right now.

Not seen that one 

• Administrators

Not seen that one 

It's Don Johnson's first movie. I think it's one of the first things he ever appeared in.

It's from 1970, so it's also a great reference to the hippie culture. AND, it has shots of the World Trade Center being built.

Warning NFSW: Contains nude scenes.

Edited by SL1DE

It's Don Johnson's first movie. I think it's one of the first things he ever appeared in.

It's from 1970, so it's also a great reference to the hippie culture. AND, it has shots of the World Trade Center being built.

Warning NFSW: Contains nude scenes.

Such a young Don - thanks for posting 

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta be The Hot Spot (1990).

I always had a huge crush on Jennifer since I first saw Labyrinth and Phenomena as a kid but man she blew me away in The Hot Spot.

Also great bonus with the lovely Virginia Madsen, Don Johnson sure was one lucky guy.

Yeah. I love that scene at the lagoon in The Hot Spot. It's a beautiful looking scene with Jen being the most beautiful sight.

I think The Hot Spot has a cult following by now. It deserves it because it's a great film.

My personal fave top-3 DJ movies:

3. "Guilty as Sin" (1993)

2. "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man" (1991)

and 1...

"Dead Bang" (1989)

Edited by Markwey
  • Like 1

My personal fave top-3 DJ movies:

3. "Guilty as Sin" (1993)

2. "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man" (1991)

and 1...

"Dead Bang" (1989)

I love "The Hot Spot" such film noir from Dennis Hopper and Don Johnson   :D

• 1 month later...

In recent years, I enjoyed Don in Django Unchained.

Don was great but the movie was horrible! I was going to erase it off my hard drive, but I may just record the scenes that DJ appears in.

• Administrators

Don was great but the movie was horrible! I was going to erase it off my hard drive, but I may just record the scenes that DJ appears in.

Really? I really like that movie, I've seen it three times.

Really? I really like that movie, I've seen it three times.

I guess it was the filthy language, extreme, graphic violence & over the top racism that just made me look forward to the end.