Happy Birthday crocketsgrl!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

You haven't been around in a while but our family of Vice fanatics still want to wish you a very happy birthday!Happy Birthday Sue!! :gift::cake::cheers::flowers:

• Administrators

What are we dirt? :)Stop in and say hello. Happy birthday!Hope your having a great day.:gift::cake::cheers:

• Administrators

What are we dirt? :)Stop in and say hello. Happy birthday!Hope your having a great day.:gift::cake::cheers:

Nice Tim, you should write for Hallmark! :p

Happy Birthday my friend! Where are you?:cake::balloon:

(The same could be said about you MV86.)HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROCKETSGRL! .....wherever you are.....:cry:

Hey All!Well thank you all for sending me a happy birthday! To Lou for emailing me and telling me a few things about the new look. I have to explore a bit this looks so different the colors and everything. But again Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. Sue

Well thank you all for sending me a happy birthday! To Lou for emailing me and telling me a few things about the new look. I have to explore a bit this looks so different the colors and everything. But again Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. Sue

Why, oh why have you been gone so long??Your a great friend here, and we love you.Please don't be gone so long again. (I have even MORE great stuff to share! P.S. look at the scrapbook section pg. 1. I'll bet there are quite a few additions you have not seen yet. Something new comes NEXT WEEK! lOVE YA SUE!)-COOP

;) Coop,You are still the sweetest flirt around..lol I will check out the scrapbook have to see if I'm still in your harem....lol...love ya and missed ya too, Sue
Why' date=' oh why have you been gone so long??Your a great friend here, and we love you.Please don't be gone so long again. (I have even MORE great stuff to share! P.S. look at the scrapbook section pg. 1. I'll bet there are quite a few additions you have not seen yet. Something new comes NEXT WEEK! lOVE YA SUE!)-COOP[/quote']